Africans vs. Black Americans

youtu.be/KchX2TS9bno

Very interesting perspective on the matter. I get the impression that in terms of culture and behaviour, Africans that have made it to America can barely compare to Black people with roots from slaves that were brought to the New World.

It seems to me that Africans in America can better be compared to Asians in America, in the sense that they focus on education, aim for high-paying jobs, and don't fully assimilate.

That brought to mind the whole situation in South America. While a lot of these countries are composed of Amerindians, there are plenty countries with European descendants, mostly from Italy and Spain. Despite their cultural and genetic roots, they behave like total subhumans.

I do think genetics affect intelligence and odds to succeed in western society, but I feel that it's not the deciding factor. It's more of a cultural thing. Most African countries never managed to westernise themselves not because of genetic incompetency, but rather due to the fact that colonial powers never managed to reshape the social status-quo sufficiently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f10yTpZzuv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let Jackie Chan drop some knowledge on you about Africans

Classic
I addressed what I think about that in the OP though. The short-lasting and trade-based influence colonial powers had in Africa wasn't enough to change the status quo. Whether it would have been preferable to live them in their previous tribal way of life is a whole different issue, but colonial powers didn't introduce education, allow travel on equal terms, or whatever. They simply built infrastructure for their own gain, then left.

For what I've seen UK's born and raised black people are much superior to any American or African black...don't you give me shit about immigrants...I'm talking about African descent black people born and raised on the UK and some other countries of Europe.

Also unlike other colonial rule, brits actually learnt from the mistake of their lost colonies, like they took direct control of India after Indian mutiny (learning from American rebellion) and went easy on Indian people.

Africans who make it to America are bro-tier. Just like the Asians/Indians who made it here, only the smartest ones get in.

Also a good point. Blacks in the UK grew up under different social circumstances and no exposure (or I suppose less) to America's "black culture". Honestly think "black culture" is where the problem lies.

Also had India in mind. There's absolutely no doubt about whether or not Indians are more or less capable than Europeans intelligence-wise. Colonial rule in India was very different than, say, South Africa. Indians today are incredibly successful scientists and engineers.

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=f10yTpZzuv4

The East India rule in India was the worst, but after the Indian mutiny (revolt of 1857) India came under the direct rule of the British Monarch (This decision was also widely influence by the recent loss of America from the British rule). The British invested in infrastructure, judiciary, education etc. etc.
British monarchy was kinda okay (especially under the queen Victoria) but due to the continuous undermining of Indian interests for the profit of original british populace/industries in England, re-ignited the sparks for Indian independence.

I love their accents, British born and educated blacks have the prettiest accent in the world, especially the Cockney ones

The problem is, the recent trend for blacks in Europe is copying black culture in part due to the internet.

>For what I've seen UK's born and raised black people are much superior to any American or African black...don't you give me shit about immigrants...I'm talking about African descent black people born and raised on the UK and some other countries of Europe.
Probably because they didn't manage to ghetto like the muzzies.
>nigger culture
>assimilated

>I love their accents, British born and educated blacks have the prettiest accent in the world, especially the Cockney ones
YUP. Objectively true.
>blacks here trying to be Yank hoodniggers
The cringe is real.

My point was that a proper British education has done a lot of good for the now 40 and 50 YO ...and I understand that USA culture is degrading the world all over...not an attack on the Burgers...but LA FOX and HBO have a lot to answer...

It's true. It's not just the lower class ghetto-type of Afro-Americanism they copy, they also look at Black Lives Matter and that shit and diversity quotes are starting to become a real thing here too.

That's what I mean though. They don't assimilate to "black culture", which is why they usually end up more successful and progressive. That's not to say culture they maintain from Eritrea or South Africa is anything special, but they certainly don't behave entitled, crude, or overly loud.

The problem is, they fucked things up because they didn't know how to take care of things. When Europeans left, there was a sudden vacuum of skilled workers and educated people.

Goddamn that black looks like Brian lara

The cockney accent barely exists anymore. Do you mean the London-Jamacian accent?

We need more handsome, classy and educated BBC's.

We need more diversity, aka more mix of BBC's

Hung BBC thug daddys are good but we need all kinds.

I 100% agree. Recent African immigrants are in my experience hard-working, polite, respectful and they don't have an issue with American culture.

Yes but in the case of black people living in some countries of Europe they assimilated to the culture and in may cases contributed ...for the people abandoned in Africa well a different Story...

DESU senpai African here are a diverse lot. There's a plenty of dishonest people and scammers, but there's also the friendly and hard-working type and those are really bro-tier and don't usually complain.

Sister-in-law is married to an England-educated Nigerian.

He's a stand-up guy. She's a fucktard coal-burner.

She wants to divorce him because he's not nigger enough.