I was arrested at 18 with 3 of my girlfriends for pot. I was terrified, it's the only time I've ever been arrested...

I was arrested at 18 with 3 of my girlfriends for pot. I was terrified, it's the only time I've ever been arrested. My car was towed, we got frisked, cuffed, and put into a van. We got to the station they took our mugshots, prints, medical info, and lead us to a room that was like a mix of an office & gym. A policewoman in her late 20's early 30's came in, put 4 boxes in front of us and with a smile, said "Strip, bra & panties too!" The looker room at our old school had private stalls, my doctor was the only person who'd ever seen me naked and I thought that was humiliating. We got undressed as slowly as possible, my hands trembled as I took my bra off. We stood there nude, trying to cover up to preserve what little dignity we still had. "Hands behind your head!" smiling as she said it, I don't know if it was sexual or a power thing but she loved her job. "Wow, you'er going to be popular girls in here tonight. Now stand on the red line, facing the chair." She put on gloves making sure to loudly snap them, then ripped off a piece of that paper they use on doctor's tables and put it on the chair. If you want a visual of what what happened, look up "ACLU prison strip search is abusive" they show a training video, censoring the girl's face and nothing else. She told us 1 by 1 to do that, plus said to do jumping jacks and "Lift your tits by the nipple." even my friend with A cups had to do it. She'd make rude comments about our bodies and look at our faces. If she saw we looked away she'd yell "Eyes forward!" she made sure we saw every inch of each other's skin. "I still think you girls are hiding something." and 1 by 1 we had to do it again. We showered next, she'd say things like "Scrub those pussies, girls like fish to be fresh." We got on uniforms and she walked us to our cell, during the walk said we'd have 3 lesbian cellmates. I was trying not to cry, she put us all in a 4 person cell, laughed "told ya!" Years later, I'm not gay or bi but I do have a WIP fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/blog/mass-incarceration/colorado-new-breed-degrading-search-prisons?redirect=blog/prisoners-rights/colorado-new-breed-degrading-search-prisons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tits or gtfo

needs better b8, I couldn't fap to this

the labia lift nice

Does the guard saying "scrub those pussies, girls" count? Oh well, it's shit anyway so I'm not complaining.

Shut up lying bait faggot go fuck yourself. Same thread posted like 4 hours ago

This is becoming copypasta

You shouldn't have gotten clothes. You should have been kept naked like the wastes of space you were.

this is exactly why pot must remain illegal

kek

What? That doesn't even makes sense what made you think I'm OP? Why the fuck would I call my own thread shit if I was. Go drink some bleach.

cool story sis

Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Jep thats what a police state is, thx multi race society

aclu.org/blog/mass-incarceration/colorado-new-breed-degrading-search-prisons?redirect=blog/prisoners-rights/colorado-new-breed-degrading-search-prisons
>prisoners now must hold open their labia as correctional officers, sometimes using a flashlight, sometimes positioning their faces only inches away from a prisoner's genitals, conduct an inspection. Reports even indicate that some prisoners have been forced to pull back the skin of their clitorises
> The lift is treated differently by officers, but generally involves spreading your legs and parting your outer labia so an officer can do a visual inspection of your genitals. I have had to perform this procedure simply standing; from a sitting position with my legs spread eagle and having a flashlight shined at my genitals; from a standing position with a foot perched on a toilet and an officer's face inches from my genitals; in front of multiple officers and once in front of an officer and two Life Safety trainees….

kek

No duh there are going to be multiple officers it's to prevent false claims

>closeted black man
admit it to yourself. Your a nigger and you always been one. Its not something you choose, youre just born that way.

Shouldn't have smoked pot, thug criminal.

Sauce me that cgi would you?