Hello there bobby... Why don't you come and rub grandma's feet and get a little treat afterwards?

Hello there bobby... Why don't you come and rub grandma's feet and get a little treat afterwards?

i hate this website

return to reddit then. nobody is stopping you

i need me a granny like that, i would move her in and even take care of the ol bitch.

Ew

in the dark you wont know the difference between a hottie 20 year old and a ugly 20 year old. same thing goes for a granny, you and your dick can't tell the diffrence.

older women, 40s and 50s and higher are simply better, they actually want you to fuck them, they have less drama compared to young ones, they know what they want out of life, and if what they want is your dick, you are set for life with her pussy. my ex 55 years old, came for my dick as soon as she was single, she couldn't get enough of my cum in her pussy.

OK there cowboy whatever you say

Fucked a 47 yo who has a daughter my own age. Pussy felt very good. I didn't think their pussy would be so good over 45. Should have superliked her daughter on tinder.

i mean, if she got dentures that'd be great. would love me a toothless BJ

Bump

bumping your bumpity

>i would move her in and even take care of the ol bitch
Yeah that sounds real nice up until she starts smearing shit on the walls while mumbling to herself because she has dementia

that sounds oddly specific user

Its what happens to old fucks.

When I was a paperboy I whored myself out to old men for extra pocket money.

Youre not special, youre just a common queer

everybody dies user, you would want to have someone to take care of you when youre sitting in a room thinking you're 12 and in a strange place when you're actually 72 but can't remember your kids faces to save your life.

Source or moar

Nah, id an hero long before I lost my faculties

I had no concept of STDs

but rubbing your feet IS the little treat

I need a video of the oldest cocksucker sucking cock. STAT.

Most queers don't. Show us your quilt.

Would you fuck this grandma

back 2 reddit faggot