Can any Liberal explain to me how they are not embarrassed to call themselves liberal...

Can any Liberal explain to me how they are not embarrassed to call themselves liberal? You are the ideology of SJW crybaby snowflakes, anti-capitalism, diaper-wearing commies. I question the sanity of anyone who openly calls themselves "liberal" or "progressive". Why do you hate free speech? Why do you want to tax the shit out of small business? Why do you idolize Marx? If I were liberal, I'd be trying my hardest to keep my views secret, for fear of looking like a moron in public to people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quit being a faggot.
>left are violent and intolerant
>right has facts on their side
Heard it before, this Jew with a squeaky voice is annoying, and your other favorite e celebs like crowder milo or southern are all foreigner scum

Liberalism isn't the problem, it's the democratic party. Liberals used to be about union rights and fighting for the blue collar middle man. Now they fight for the right for men to piss in women's restrooms. It's no small wonder they're shitting their own voters away.

the alternative?

They can't keep their views secret. They have to look more outraged than the next person on social media to receive validation.

This

>fight for the right for men to piss in women's restrooms

men need to stay in their own restrooms!

What do you expect? If all they ever talk about is social issues that have no relevancy to 99.9% of people's lives, they don't have to talk about economic issues and risk upsetting their donors.

When was the last time you heard a congressional democrat talk about unions, or speak in anything other than platitudes and cliches? Yes, we want better jobs. How do we get there? By strengthening unions, taxing the wealthy 1% at a fair rate, and getting money back into the pockets of the middle class. Unfortunately that agenda doesn't work for the donor class.

>ideoLOGy

The government doesn't talk about unions, because they're not good for the government. Unions are good for the workers and nobody else. But that was where Democrats got their following, standing up for the working man nobody else cares about. Now they stand up for the man turned woman.

>talk about unions

gotta keep them coal mines running

>so many implications
>this can impossibly be bait now, can it?

OP you can go to Russia. They do everything what you like.

why can you not hold your own party to your own standard? Not all liberals are manhating idiots who call you a nazi if you say blacks commit more crime, in the same way not all republicans want to kill every negro that steps on their land. You see the worst of the left amd assume it applies to all of us.

>for fear of looking like a moron in public to people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about.
>in public
>people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about.

the public is full of liberals, sjws and political correctness.

>better wages for the lower and middle class
>open door immigration

All workers deserve to have a strong union fighting for them. Remember when people used to protest in the street for a 40 hour workweek? Now you're considered lazy if you work less than 50, and unions are frowned upon. Americans need to stop drinking the Fox News koolaid.

Liberals and Marxists aren't exactly on good terms.

>XD Putin hacked the elections u guize!!! Hillary was a great candidate who everyone loved!

Is this shit supposed to be any better?

>starts thread with a picture of someone who ends his "debates" with "you stupid dumbass"

lol

I'm liberal and I'm not an sjw crybaby, Im not anticapitalist, I love free speech, I dont know much about business and management to even care about taxes, I dont idolize Marx, and I never kept my views secret because I'm not a retard and can muster logical arguments

The first part of your post is half true. Do you not believe our intelligence community, user?

But user, remember, questioning the magical capitalist system that isn't real capitalism but has made us the happiest and most prosperous people on Earth is communism!!
>some people actually think this

Says the my Starbucks cup isn’t a Christmasy as last year / boo hoo said happy holidays instead of merry Christmas conservacucks

Where I'm from what you call a liberal is right wing.

The intelligence community who has failed to provide proof of the election hackings despite months and months having gone by?

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

If election hacking occurred, the NSA would have a record of it. The fact that they have not produced any evidence showing that Russia hacked the DNC/altered vote counts means that they most likely don't have any evidence of such a thing happening.

I wonder if he gets on his knees everyday and thanks the Lord jesus for his obscenely priveledged life, paid for by Daddy(TM)

You're a white male. You have had literally everything given to you. You have no idea what struggling truly is. And don't you dare say you know because you don't. Put yourself in the shoes of an African American and you'll know.

I said "half true". Vlad didn't sneak into any voting booths and cut wires.

Russia UNDOUBTEDLY INTERFERED in the election. Bot accounts, falsified information, shaping hearts and minds of American voters. A wide-spread, calculated effort. These are facts. Twitter and Facebook are being dragged into Senate hearings over it.

The only people who think Russia hacked the election are misinformed idiots looking for a simple explanation. It's not that fucking simple.

Just because Russia didn't "hack" anything doesnt mean they didn't have a hand in the election going the way it did. They attempted the same thing in both Brexit and the recent French election.

you are a nazi dogfucking faggot

You don't have to cheat to have impact on US elections. You can do plenty legally. Our voting system is beyond fucked.

>only blacks can be poor and disadvantaged
rural appalachia would like a word with you retard

Sure, I agree that Russia took steps to manipulate voters, I just don't believe that it changed the results of the election.

Ultimately, it is an unbelievable failure for the democrats that they lost to a reality host TV star buffoon with the most funded and well-known politician in modern history. Do you think anyone would be talking about Russian interference if Hillary had won?

Also, there are plenty of people still claiming "Russia hacked the election", which implies they changed vote counts, which has absolutely not been proven.

I'm a liberal, but I'm not a Marxist. Some of his views made sense, others did not. The same applies for capitalism. The fundamental idea is sound, but it gives rise to power structures that fuck over the vast majority of people.

I'm a liberal, but I'm not a SJW. Social inequality is still rife, but people hurt their own cause by getting emotional and shitty in the same way as some subset of conservatives.

Liberalism concerns itself with equality and, funnily enough, liberty. The term has been twisted into something else, with a bunch of other shit baked in so all liberals can be painted as guilty by association. This kind of bullshit doesn't get us anywhere.

You can use the same argument with any neon haired feminist.

Are you serious right now? You speak like a typical white male. White people that are poor are 10x better off than African Americans that are poor because of constructive racism.

>icanhascheezburger XD

Seriously though, you want Bruce Jenner pissing in the same bathroom as a 5 year old girl?

Yes and I'd like to watch.

>Can any Liberal explain to me how they are not embarrassed to call themselves liberal?
Because we aren’t embarrassed. We’re good people. Oh wait, that makes you cringe, too.

>You are the ideology of SJW crybaby snowflakes, anti-capitalism, diaper-wearing commies.
A string of meaningless ad hominems, OP. Brilliant.

>I question the sanity of anyone who openly calls themselves "liberal" or "progressive".
Meaningless drivel again. You’re doing good.

>Why do you hate free speech?
You seem pretty mad that we’re speaking our minds actually, OP.

>Why do you want to tax the shit out of small business?
We don’t. But to you “small business” means pulling in a million dollars in profit
Why do you idolize Marx?
We don’t. But you appear to be obsessed with him.

>If I were liberal, I'd be trying my hardest to keep my views secret, for fear of looking like a moron in public to people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about.
How ironic your statement is, OP.

If you went to college you'd know why people are liberals. You didnt though because youre a conservative dumbass

get outside your bubble

because no country ever before tried to interfere for their preferred candidate in another countrys election. sure.

>Sure, I agree that Russia took steps to manipulate voters, I just don't believe that it changed the results of the election.
You act like 50% of the population doesnt believe everything they read and hear if it comes from spme shitslinger in a suit. This goes for both sides.

>Russia hacked the DNC/altered vote counts
there is literally nobody making this claim

I don't think Hillary needed Russia's help for most of the populace to not trust her at all. Her favorability was already at a historic low before campaigning had even begun. It was a major risk for the Democrats to run a candidate that disliked, and it didn't pay off.

At the end of the day, Democrats can't keep running widely disliked establishment figures, lose, and then scream about how they would of won if Russia/Comey/Bernie/Sexism/Racism/Obama hadn't done what they did.