Whats the deal with this rick and morty internet shit storm...

Whats the deal with this rick and morty internet shit storm? Like it seems like a show that would get canceled early and go cult status but somehow it got popular. I was watching a couple episodes today and I still think it's pretty good. Why can't we just enjoy a good show together? If the fans annoy you don't go on the internet. If you meet one in real life why would associate with someone like that anyway? Inb4 "To be fair" copy pasta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA-4B2d4L18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this an outside ad campaign from some really, really cheap shit agency? Fuck Rick and Morty. Take it to fucking Sup Forums. This is spammed every fucking day.

You go suck a fat juicy one you fatherfucker, am i being understood you insensitive filthy little baby asswipe?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

First was the only good season

I'm trying to understand where this shit storm and hatred is coming from. Mostly I see it on b cuz that's the board I'm on most

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

you typed personel wrong, dipshit

Fuck everyone !! that why I hate you all, I want to take my rifle and end it , I hate it .

is this a joke? If so it's not funny

Sup Forums hates anything that is popluar cause they pretend they are cool
it doesn't matter what it is, if a large group if people like it Sup Forums will hate it

lurk moar

I think the one who's new here is you, lil buddy.

It's basically a western space dandy with a more sitcom style framework. It benefits from audience conditioning by the decade of adult swim, sealab, athf etc.

pssh nothin personnel kid

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

So full of shit

what shit storm?

for fuck sake ... i've been watching it since it kickstarted ... at the time season 2 was aired , things were quiet ... but when season 3 came , oh god , the shit hit THE FUCKING WINDMILL ... why do people need to get so autistic and express their "LOVE" to the show ....WHYYY

Why do you have to get all autistic and pissy that a show you enjoy is popular now? Did you like it better when you felt special and cool for watching it?

BAIT/COPYPASTA

B&

People think they are smart watching this show.

YES AND NO
>is popular now
everywhere i go i see fucking t-shirts with rick ... and everyone is fucking quoting this hobo
>autistic and pissy
see above , that's why i dont like something i like goin viral ... "fans" are destroying it

As an anime it's okay, but not the best one out there.

personel* you fucking retard

see? god dammit you can't even see the fucking obvious

Can this show be discussed without this fuckin post

Well, to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>like something
>ok
>everyone likes it now
>not ok

you have personal responsibility to your own autism

>being on the rick and morty circlejerk
>being on the anti rick and morty circlejerk

same difference all are TREMENDOUS faggots

this shitty show was created to keep you spongebob generation tards happy

fuck off

funny show don't diss or i'll get my mates on you

>the breaking-the-4th-wall """joke"""
>over and over again
yeah hilarious

>IQ points in 2017
what mcdonalds do you work at?

So much easier to shit on creatives from the sidelines while doing nothing if value personally.

Don't like it?
Don't watch it

Think you can do better?
Let's see it, faggot

>can't even handle criticism for a cartoon show he likes
how do you get this fragile?

>greentext rebuttal

So original faggot

>can't handle criticism of his criticism

How did you get so fragile faggot?

>plebbit spacing

>samefagging this hard
wew I really hurt your feelings lol

>samefag

>
>I'm trying to understand where this shit storm and hatred is coming from. Mostly I see it on b cuz that's the board I'm on most
What are you new? Every board on Sup Forums is the quintessential hipster. Anything that is remotely popular is shit to these people. It's not cool to like cool things user. Get with the program.

3/4 isn't bad I suppose, though not very impressive either

Cmon faggot...let's hear your elevator pitch for the next hit animated comedy show.

Popcorn at the ready

Newfag its Copy and pasted

Kek

>even though thats still a relatively new meme

/Kill yourself tard

It is actually personal

>Nobody can criticize music if they can't play themselves reeeeee
Also samefag, you're pathetic m8.

Doc and Marty back to the future was cool

This but also

What is evident, is that you are intensely jelly of its success...which makes your criticism doubly pathetic.

Music taste is a personal and subjective tastes - there is no right or wrong answer.

You can criticise things, but who the fuck are you? You're a nobody, a nothing, a worthless worm deposited in the feces of humanity.

WERE you to actually be a musician, actively producing artistic content, then your opinion may hold a modicum of weight.

So, when's your single coming out?

lmao, not even sure if you're trolling anymore.
If it relieves your butthurt a bit, with all its plebtier easy ""jokes"" it's still a better show than family guy.

Nobody . And I mean this both literally and figuratively- NOBODY gives a singular flying fuck what you think.

Season 3 is a political rant from start to finish.
Pure garbage!

You dense motherfucker.

Read the post again. Read it until you get it.

Grab a dictionary if you must.

You're really giving off mixed signals there bud. First you practically beg me to tell you about my idea of comedy, and now you insist you don't care, but still also insist on telling me that. Make up your feeble little mind.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND RICK AND MORTY AND xDDD xD xD

I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK I'M RICKLE PICK

OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE
OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE OH GEEEEEZE

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG
>GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG
GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG
>GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG

I unironically like R+M

Fanbase is a malignant tumour though

Your gunna need surgery to remove that hook.....

redditniggers

Tell me your idea, so I can dismiss it as retarded.
You have offered no ideas.

You think me slaughtering you means I care?!
Oh you sweet sweet child of summer.

>RICK AND MORTY FANS ARE CANCER
RICK AND MORTY FANS ARE THE WORST

Calm down, go take your medication

Lol you guys are all fags. Why do you need to talk about this show ao much? Just enjoy it or dont watch it. Its not that hard

I NEED THAT SCHEZUAN SAUCE MORTY
>I NEED THAT SCHEZUAN SAUCE MORTY

Dan Harmon is a bretty gud writer and Justin Roiland is top tier surrealist/juvenile humour.
Issue is people remove the context from the humour, and so it becomes a shit tier catchphrase. It's the same as people who spout Monty Python lines.
I think a lot of the people hating on this show have only seen these jokes out of context and rightly think it's retarded as a result. On top of that, Rick and Morty fans have a zeal matched only by Homefront fags. They're very easy troll bait.

I'm not even the guy you replied to, but Jesus Christ you're an insufferable cunt.
Also, sure, bring up the fact that someone else's opinions doesn't matter, but at least be self aware enough to realize yours don't either.
And neither do mine, before you spill that gem.

>don't like it, don't watch it

don't like criticism? don't read criticism
idiot hypocrite
idiocrite

While I don't advocate the hate, I can see the logic to this argument. I almost threw up in my mouth when I heard my autistic co worker scream "wub a luba dub dub" as he entered the work break room. But I can't blame the show itself for that. Guy was retarded to begin with

NOTHIN' PERSONNEL KID!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XA-4B2d4L18

I also wonder if mindset going in plays a part. If you go in thinking 'this is a retarded show for retards', you'll probably find something that confirms that pretty quick.

lol they think this is free PR, what they do not see is they are loosing with this shit.

>not your personal army