Depressed man tried to commit suicide by lions but survives after the animals are shot and killed

Depressed man tried to commit suicide by lions but survives after the animals are shot and killed.

This really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=18muVT1GWqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he's having sex with those lions.

This makes me think Canada are kings of shitposting

What a tragedy.

Two beautiful animals were killed so a moron could live.

The person is always more important.

Lions that tasted human flesh must be killed... I just like to think that they wanted the man to pay for the damage

I think every human on earth needs to commit suicide.

Spotted the Abrahamic scum.

Why the hell is he naked?

>Depressed man

>This really makes you think
No, it doesn't. This isn't thought-provoking in the slightest, and if you think it is, congradulations on having the iq of a fish

You just fell for a meme, my friend.

starting with you

He heard about all the naked people at Pride and thought that was the thing to do when around lions.

the vast majority of those who survive suicide attempts say they regretted it at the last moment

im sure that guy was glad to be saved

>This really makes you think
You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Don't worry, the lions won
t. humanist.

>makes you think

oh shit I'm now a #kingofthejungle

Puncture wounds to his neck and skull and half his lower torso ripped apart. Stupid way to kill yourself. They real irony is that he was praying to God and now he has to live in hell. It reminds me of muslims overloading a ferry on their way to mecca to pray and the boat capsizes and they all die. What kind of God does that? It's almost comical.

didn't he just give himself a shit load more reasons to commit suicide again?

So now he's just going to get a lot of time to sit and think about his fucked up body in the hospital

$20 says he tries again

Make me

It'sa a fun fact that losers even fail at suicide

I guess that's why we call him Lion Ted! Btw is he getting a blowjob from that lioness?

>ended the lives of two great cats
>caused the zoo keeping staff pain of having to execute animals they love and care for
>made international headlines for a utterly contemptible act
>hated and pitied by literally everyone

legitamately on suicide watch

why? because two lions are dead? Who gives a fuck, lions are useless.

Fuck this guy. Poor little kitties are dead now, because of some faggot. Jump off a bridge moron ffs.

Spotted the edgy faggot

Ew, he does look a bit into it...

He's probably referring to the damage he received. Could have lost function in several body parts from nerve damage, or suffered permanent disfiguration of the face rendering him ugly as shit, etc

>"The zoo has an established protocol because people's lives are very important to us," said Montalba.

>She added that there were no fast-acting tranquilizers available to stop the lions quickly.

The zoo made the decision to shoot the lions, they should be reminded daily by the entire internet that they are lion murderers

I'm not a lame-ass dude protesting against animal cruelty, but the fact that they had to kill both lions pisses me off. I actually went to the zoo yesterday and saw some lions. Majestic creatures. Truly one of the most feared creatures on this planet.

Fuck this guy.

except he isnt, he wanted to die...soo you force animals to die without justfication and force this man to live without justification.

And then i wonder why people fund the animal holocaust....they have no morals as seen above.

Look like one lion bite off his dick so now he can be trully depressed.

>34 replies and no one has asked for a sauce
I call bullshit.

Except it's a zoo, they put down any animal that attacks humans regardless of the circumstance because they could be conditioned to do it again

Nah it was on the news here, it's legit

Poor lions

Also fuck that attention whore

^^ Did you vote for Hofer master?

Perhaps the lions were the truly depressed party in this equation and they decided to suicide by zoo keeper. Something to think about...

YOU JUST GOT MEME'D

What a fucking prick.

Except he was Chilean.

So in this case no.

>suicide by lions
What the fuck was he thinking? Eaten alive? There are many other ways to kill yourself which don't require so much effort and pain

140 years and still butthurt

It will be hilarious if he kills himself either way

Poor lions.

Should have just shot this retard instead and let the Lions have an early lunch.

UUUUUUU MAH KITTENS WERE KILLED, I CRIED WHEN MUFASA DIED TOO, I'M A PUSSY TOO, DON'T KILL ME.

Wow you have empathy. Very not Sup Forums.

Spotted the tumblrina

Before someone says poo i just wanted to ask if you like your country and if you are a nationalist

He picked the really dumb way to kill himself t.bh

Isn't the opposite the case?
He's looking at the animals instead of caring for another human being.

kek

>Man wants to kill himself
>He goes to the White House with a gun expecting getting shot to death by security service
>In Hospital

>Man wants to kill himself
>Throw away to the lion's zoo place to be eaten alive
>Cops kills the lions and he ends in the hospital

Fucking cowards, do it by yourselfs. I bet both were fucking nu-males who can't handle nothing. Fucking disgraces.

What will be next? Man goes to Syria to get killed by ISIS because he wants to commit suicide and ends with Syria defeating ISIS with him at the Hospital at the end?

>calling someone loser
>be at Sup Forums instead of out there protesting

survival of the fittest

the lions couldn't even kill a man that practically jumped into their mouths

beta lions deserved to be put down iibh

No, I fucking hate it, it's miserable to live here

Fucking scum. Two animals were lost because a faggot if he want to die bettee throw from the costanera center

Nope.

>no source in the whole thread

Wew
Lad

Not sure why he would want to suicide by lion, that sounds extremely painful, jumping from a building or shot in head is a lot better

This is why govt should facilitate suicide. If people wants to end their life, they simply would just call the state and the state arrange and facilitate everything. It should be our right too to decide when we want to die.

>Zookeepers responded at first by turning a hose on the animals, then by firing a tranquiliser dart – but hit the man in the neck instead of the lions.

More useful than your ass.

You will never get far in life if you expect others to do basic shit for you

Why would you stop someone from killing themselves?

top bantz

Spotted the whitewashed/americanized.

normally would agree with the dude wanted to die (what a retarded way to commit suicide) and the lions died because of that for doing nothing wrong

>google lion suicide
>literally dozens of recent news articles on the first page
I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, retard.

1 suicidal good for nothing human > 1 million lions

Animal lovers BTFO.

And to think 47% of people would save their dog from a burning building at the expense of a crying baby. Look it up. Absolutely disgusting. 80% of people choose to save their dog from a burning building at the expense of an angelo foreigner.

Fuck animalfags. Man is the apex predator, he has full dominion over the rest of the animal kingdom and if a few endangered cats must die to save one of his own then so be it.

a person who tries to kill themselves is not important

Hang in there. Make India great again or at least move to a countryside and make a tiny village great by helping your fellow countrymen

>apex predator
>suicidal pussy

Humans are the only creatures faggoty enough to kill themselves. A lion would never stoop to such degeneracy.

thats kinda hot

am I degenerate now?

I'm pretty sure other animals commit sue-side

I may be wrong, but I doubt it

Apex predators? Are you you fucking kidding? Look around you and call the sissy faggots that surround you "apex".

>spend years cleaning up lion shit
>nursed them as cubs
>one day have to kill them because some nutjob wanted to give them a hug

>'He suffered several injuries and trauma to the head and the pelvic area.'
>'pelvic area'

Meat and veg confirmed for eaten. He's gonna be even more depressed now.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y

torn apart and eaten by lions

>some fat fuck paying thousands into a shitty post-colonial corrupt African economy to be driven to shoot wildlife and lording over it like it's some massive accomplishment
>shooting a predator no less

animals only know how to smell their own asses at the best, they are too dumb to thinking about suicide you know.

Yea they always go for the balls first

Sure you wanna end your life. but dont fucking take 2 lions down you cunt

That's usually because the ones who survive want to survive. The ones who want to die pull it off because it's a pretty easy thing to do, unless you're retarded.

Thats chimpanzees m8.

he's not a person desu

>person who tries to kill themselves is not important
It's time for me to kill.
And it's time for me to die.

I have no issue with hunting but if you want to kill a lion you should have to do it with a spear like the Maasai or with a smoothbore muzzle-loader.

Having some gamekeepers truck your 600lb arse out into the bush in a landrover and then slotting the thing from 200m....

That's just unsporting.

That video always hits me like a ton of bricks

i have taken my share of cows, pigs, goats and chickens, you mad.

Every time I go the big cats are just lying around being lazy shitcunts. The Giant Tortoises were more active and entertaining. I got to watch one take a massive dump right after the keeper cleaned up.

and lions

youtube.com/watch?v=18muVT1GWqM

Look at how they kill this one, straight to the balls first

Sorry, I only speak washingtongue.

If you don't do it bare handed and naked then you're not a real man.

Someone needs to do a followup of this with a picture of a penguin standing on top of a mountain watching a sunset crying or something.

Doesn't count if you're in a zoo and have armed keepers ready to save you.