Sup Forums's traffic has gone down considerably since uni started

>Sup Forums's traffic has gone down considerably since uni started

really gets the noggin joggin

What is "uni?"

Schools still aren't in session if that's what you're talking about.

It's because you stopped contributing you're so amazing you are the pillar

Meanwhile I'm Still N.E.E.T. nigga, AK nigga

yeah all the kids are going back to school so the quality of the board will go up significantly

>tfw don't know why I am getting a degree

the majority of american middle schools are, tho. and the number of treads getting derailed by Sup Forums posting has gone down.

really animates the synapses.

Many American universities just started first semester.

what the fuck is wrong with you americans? why is everything you do so backwards and retarded? i'm glad your shit country is tearing itself apart

calm down ahmed

he's right though

compelling argument

yeah, i have a future to study for. Sup Forums is full of losers who think remaking the same thread over and over is useful

this is honestly just what america looks like all the fucking time. it's easy to fall prey to recency bias, but if you look back through our short history there is always some raging dispute between our citizens.

our country is perpetually locked in a gameshow of ideological darwinism, rewarding everything fro manipulative charisma to strength of ideas. it's a great example of democracy -- just not in the manner it's presented as.

Take a big step back, buddy. Christ.

Has it? I've been browsing since 2014 and ever since the start of the summer this year it has been moving faster than I have ever seen it and it has surprisingly not slowed down yet. Although, college in the US does not start until like right at the end of August so maybe it'll drop all of a sudden.

As an American I agree with you but your last remark is silly since you CANNOT deny that your country and the entire world depends on the stability of the United States.

no way Sup Forums has been so slow lately. more than it ha sin the past few years

id still rec to avoid this shithole on weekends coz thats when the scum is on the loose

>>Sup Forums's traffic has gone down considerably

[citation needed]