I'm tired of this...

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of suffering from social anxiety and constantly doubting myself and having self worth problems.

I'm tired of never interacting with people out of the constant fear that I'm not good enough, and when I do interact I ruin everything because I'm a socially autistic loser.

I'm tired of living with the fear that if my few friends leave me I'll have nothing left to live for.

Does anyone else feel this way? How do you cope? How do you attempt to move on despite that nagging voice in your head telling you you're not worth it?

Please. I just want to be able to keep friends for once in my goddamn life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm telling people on Sup Forums because I hope there's at least one other person out there like me on here.

I don't have money for therapy for drugs.

I don't want to tell people in real life anymore, they just think I'm pathetic for never being able to move past my problems.

Meditation. Unfucked my anxiety when I learnt not to take my anxious thoughts as some kind of fact.

How do I meditate?

Be a developer and do something, then your life makes sense or smoke weed every day atleast your life will be funny again.

Plenty of guides online, bud. It will take a while but it will work. Just make it a habit and the rest takes care of itself.

I'm too anxious to get anywhere. I'm currently unemployed looking for a job and I haven't finished college.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

I'm afraid to keep trying to get better at my current hobbies or even practice them, or learn new hobbies.

Because I'm afraid I'll never be good enough anyways. That'll all be pointless. That I'll let everyone down. That everyone will hate me and spit on me for even thinking I could make an honest attempt to be anything other than that loser I was born and always have been.

I'm in the same situation but all my friends have their own life now.

And I've got to move abroad to be with my gf and speak a language that is not mine, so have to start from zero.

I don't think I'll ever manage to have a social life.

Work out then and don't think to much about being social, at the end of the day we are all going to die. it doesn't matter what you do or what others think about you, because all will disapear anyway. my biggest regret in my life was being a skinny dude for too long. Now I'm fit and suddenly everything is easier, it's crazy.

I guess I could try swimming again.

Swimming is very nice, you will see. Once you get fit and stop giving a fuck, everybody wants to hang out with you, because people are generally assholes and if they see other people having something they don't have, they want it too.

First time coming to Sup Forums in last few years, may at least do some good when looking for retarded gifs and idiotic memes.
>I'm tired of never interacting with people out of the constant fear that I'm not good enough, and when I do interact I ruin everything because I'm a socially autistic loser.
It may be unpleasant, but you do learn from experience. Fuck up enough times and you'll get used to it enough that ironically, you'll stop worrying and start doing better. Just learn from mistakes, do better next time.
>How do you attempt to move on despite that nagging voice in your head telling you you're not worth it?
Get angry. Screw that voice, you're not hurting anyone, whether you're worth anything will depend on your actions during particular situations and those are up to you. Voice can fuck itself, you're there to enjoy yourself and not be an ass toward others so they can enjoy themselves as well. You don't have to entertain them, as long as you don't fuck their fun up, it's good and with time, you may learn to interact and improve their time. I mean, if they'd really not care about you, you wouldn't be there.

A bag of other random tips:
- Reach out. You're lucky if you have friends that will try to drag you out of your shell, but to meet people, develop as a person etc you also need to start interaction, learn and go through mistakes so you'll know better what to do and not do next time.
- Connected to that and reaching out - make sure to involve people in your life. You'd like to be involved in theirs, right? So do something that you'll be a beneficial or at least pleasant part of their lives.
- Don't go crazy to fit in. In learning and experiencing, make sure you won't step over certain boundaries and do potentially cringy, retarded stuff just to prove yourself to others. Enjoy your time with them, have them enjoy theirs but remember to do it effortlessly - if you have to force yourself to have fun, you certainly don't have any.

I don't want to be envious. I don't want to be envied. I just want to be content with my life.

Dude he doesn't have the funds for that. I think you need to do your homework and get to bed kiddo.

OP I'm gonna keep this brief you little cuck

> If you try only to impress others, you will never be content. If you try only to impress yourself, others will be very impressed.

> work out
> Swimming is an excellent choice, that's how I recovered from a bad motorbike accident
> Get a job
> Get into a trade
> Find something you can tolerate, and still be able to pay bills with
> Get your own place, no roomates
> Stop being a cuck
> Public transit my nigga, get a bicycle

Quick guide to school:

> For any non-technical degree you will need
> English, Math, Natural Science
> Just get in there and take those general eds, you will find yourself along the way (50%> chance)
> Don't go to private, go to state/public college first
> Get FAFSA
> Rent books off Chegg
> When you find something that interests you (try to do this soon) look at the degree audit for that major and take classes accordingly (pre requisites), this will save time and money from taking say... Astronomy or some BS course.

cont.
Meditation was suggested and it's good something to do in your spare time. There are several ways meditation can be done. You can go introspective about yourself which will help. Just sit down, limit interference and distraction from the outside and simply think about yourself, your actions, your reasons for doing this or that, possible causes and problems. Be honest with yourself - lying to yourself won't help your problems and may hinder you learning abotu yourself. It may be bothersome at first but with time you may learn to process some of your shit and it will help you to do better.

For typical, more relaxing type of meditation, again - comfortable position and then you relaxing. Go systematically at first, focus on a body part, like your foot, relax it, move to the lower leg, relax it, move to the upper leg and so on and so on, including your face. Once you're relaxes observe your thoughts, without forcefully shutting them off or getting distracted, just let them come and go. With time you learn to tune them out better and get into deeper meditation. It will help your mental and emotional health a bit.

As for general social interaction, consider branching out and interacting with people in shared communities and hobbies. Weeaboo? Have fun at soe convention, tell some cosplayers they look awesome and make some pics then strike some talk about how they make their costumes and whatnot, talk about things that may interest them and aren't awkward, like their hobbies. Playing some MMO? You can always talk with other players about what's happening, new updates, differences, what you like or don't. Make retarded jokes about how the raid went.

That's all. In general, social anxiety may be crippling, but the more you force yourself against it, the less insurmountable it gets. Appreciate others, resolve problems in serious, but mature manner and at some point, you may find out others appreciate you, even with your shit.

What's a good amount of time to spend swimming each day to start out?

And when I get a job, I'll save up and get a new bike. I used to ride a lot but it broke, and I never bothered to get it fixed.

I'll hold myself to this, I won't say I'll try. I've said "I'll try" too many times in the past.

Start lifting

Honestly go by reps, not time. Depends on your fitness level, just max out and be a beast if you can. Don't drown though...

Get a beach cruiser boiii, they're like $50-100 at Walmart for a decent Huffy. Your handlebars won't get all tangled when you put it on the front of a bus too.

Mopeds/Scooters are like $300-1000 and don't require any insurance / special license in many cases if it's under 50cc. Just wear your helmet...

I believe in you OP, the real problems have yet to be introduced to you - wait until you find what your looking for and face the cosmic joke. When that happens, holla at your Sup Forumsois for some suicide coping mechanisms

youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

Is there a way to archive this thread? I need to constantly look back at it

Yeah, though you should just make screenaps

bump

Just come back and see us again man, we're not going anywhere.

OP is a huge fag

/thread

The only cure.

first, browse Sup Forumsetter boards, suitable for your mental state
or else you're doing it with your own hand

nothing even matters at all in life. everything is the same. there is no true separation. death is not real and neither is birth. energy is continuous and infinite. you have always been here and always will be here. it's pretty simple. it's just a ride and nothing fucking matters at all. :)
-Tetrahedron