Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
started here 2 years agi, went to pol and now I'm drunk and missing you.

I still remember the feels threads that helped us all and stuff

What's up?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/123156102/playlist/0EedULhw6qjt7m6PD0Zsjb
youtube.com/watch?v=QpEEX8P0TbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I drink that to! good to get drunk

yeah for real. You do it pure?
My throat id always hurting like a bitch so. I mix with orange juice or wine

you. must get polish spuritus.

It's 100% alcohol. Perfect yo spuce your beer uo

Turned 28 last month.

Nothings changed except everything seems bleaker. I used to think that comfort eating was an excuse that fat people used but it seems like it's real.

Can I post an r9k-ish theory/viewpoint here?

I want to know everyone's view on it.

don't do that bro.
Fuck drugs are as bad but don't get fat please :(

please do.

I'm realizing now that b is mainly ful of shit. But threads like these is why I still like. it

I'm here as well. Currently tripping on some shroomies. what's up Sup Forumsros? Happy birthday.

Hapoy birthday!

How are the shrooms?

Did some lasy weeks with a friend who had his first time. Amazing experience but little afterglow for me

Always do one shot pure and a strong mix with orange juice after its good with pineapple too

they're pretty good. Nothing too crazy this trip! Sitting back with some downtempo playing in the background. Hope you're having a good weekend!

Cool. I'm not really an r9k person (or a Sup Forums person for that matter) but bitter thoughts still manifest in your head when you're socially isolated.

Anyway, my r9k-ish theory/viewpoint is:

Geekdom has no place for robots/outcasts like it used to. This doesn't mean that it's filled with "fake" geeks now that it's gone mainstream, no, it's that YOUR value as a robot geek has dropped.

what are you listening too right now?

And thanks. same goes for you. I'm drinking but still had a pretty good weekend aftwr all,))

so basically geeks have been more neglected by society?

open.spotify.com/user/123156102/playlist/0EedULhw6qjt7m6PD0Zsjb

is the playlist I've got playing right now. What are ya drinkin?

Let me rephrase it:
Here's the thing, (maybe it's the toxic envronment of r9k that has lead me to this thought but), all the nerdy girls who aren't super ugly are no longer within robot reach when geek turned mainstream in 2008.

There are legit super nerdy/dorky girls actually into the geek shit but are now out of your robot reach for 2 reasons.

1. Geek/Nerd cosplay has improved the looks of girls who would otherwise be "ugly". In the sense that cosplay over the years has taught basic hygiene, beauty treatments, make-up etc, so we get the ugly duckling situation.

2. Influx of normies (with actual geek knowledge) have lowered robots' value as a geek.

So basically, you would have to aim even lower than before.

Robots have been locked out of geekdom entirely since it's no longer their niche.

Geek shit used to attract only a certain kinds of personalities, so if you met someone back then, you'd usually be compatible and they'd be on the same page socially. Nowadays it's a crapshoot, since there are no fake geeks and everybody is a geek. So your value as a geek has plummeted and you no longer stand out to anyone.

Funny thing is, this is probably good for potential robots in the long term, since if I was born maybe 10 or even just 5 years later, I'd have a common interest with my peers and develop socially as a normie.

This is really a problem for the older robots like 25+.

interesting. never heard that kind of music.

Cheap 1$ wine and the rest of 80% austrian liquor.

have you heard of deadmau5?He's a pretty special edm musician

strobe my fav aong of him has always been with me back then without th Ooiates and now. on shrooms

yeah. DamnbI never got. into the robot thing.

Would. you consider yourelf one?

And isn't it maybe a good thing the robot cliché is gone now. You won't get categorized so easily and will maybe meet a honest person

>robot thing

It's not really a thing. It's just a moniker that anons on the r9k board use. It basically means you're a socially retarded user, usually a NEET or a wageslave and no gf.

>And isn't it maybe a good thing the robot cliché is gone now.

You mean is it a good thing that geeks are now mainstream? God no, older robots are fucked now.

I started here 6 years ago in 2011 OP. I lurked all kinds of boards. Sup Forums Sup Forums /mlp/ were my favorite. /f/ and Sup Forums had some nice memories too. The nice thing about the feels threads in Sup Forums is anyone could post in them and not be judged.

We were a Sup Forumsrotherhood, from my perspective a brotherhood of societies rejects. The world left us trapped in the internet with it's social norms and harsh cruelties, we grew out of it. We were born in the darkness, molded by it. We were molded by anonymous internet culture.

I know I don't speak for all anons but exposure to Sup Forums at an early age for me destroyed my ability to be a normal person, to interact in a normal way. I have no shock value because of the constant shock culture on Sup Forums, I am incredibly contrarian because of Sup Forums and always questioning the left-leaning narrative which dominates popular culture. Lastly I never really learned how to bond with people who shared a common interest in me. The socialization of anonymous imageboards is so much different than the real world and it has left me insecure and with trust issues.

So I guess I would say for me Sup Forums has been a blessing, and a curse. for some fucked up reason I am unable to leave, I always come back to Sup Forums. If I could undo it all, I'm not sure I would.

>I know I don't speak for all anons but exposure to Sup Forums at an early age for me destroyed my ability to be a normal person

Are you a retard?

Fellow robot here, I have a job and a wife. NEETdom and robot is innate it turns out. Life doesn't get better for having the standard normie lifestyle.

yeah exactly. Sup Forums changed us. But to be the person we are now is still a good thing.

And we still can live a "normal" life.
It takes time and effiet though

No but I might actually have aspergers. I wouldn't know because I've never been properly diagnosed.

I know no one cares
I am just another white guy in his early twenties with mental health issues that affect me daily.
It is just so hard to feel anything other than worthless.
I just seem to keep slipping up and causing problems
I do my best and that isn't good enough
Thank you for reading this

>Life doesn't get better for having the standard normie lifestyle.

I spent the vast majority of my time alone my 20s. God in Heaven above, I'm not going to spend my 30s like and would rather be dead.

>thank you for reading this

:(

2007 fag here. Sup Forums still has parts that are as good as they ever were. The main issue nowadays is everyone thinks the internet=srs business so the high traffic boards are always full of bait. Trolls trollling trolls.
If you think this place is effecting you maybe go outside nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes haha

>I have a job and a wife

How did you get the latter?

Still it doesn't change my point that geekdom is locked off for robots.

Fuck off you gypsy cunt

I see you. I appreciate you

Okay user, hope that works out for you. I found issues like that run pretty deep and can't be cured with a quick fix like a relationship or a job.

I don't know man, I'm sure having a decent set of friends would go a long way.

Work. I didn't know how to into girls but we hit it off right away for some reason. She'd just moved for uni so she didn't know anyone and was pleased to have found a friend. Drinking together turned to dating pretty quick. Moved in with her a year later because I wanted to move from my family home and she needed a housemate, proposed a year after she'd finished uni. I feel like I just sort of hit the jackpot, it just kinda happened. Feels good man.

>stroh 80
enjoy your stomach ulcer

I care user. I actually just cropped and saved the picture Sup Forums posted for the 14th because of the sentence they used to help describe. I hope it makes you feel as nice as it had made me feel when I read it. Not too many people are really happy nowadays, and I'm no exception, but don't give up, always strive to find happiness or at least a reason to live. Keep your chin up and have a nice day and life. I believe in you!

Thank you user

I'll go now, but I appreciate you and hope you find happiness.

I forgot to include this, but this song is playing right now and it's filling me with a weird sense of hope that everything will be alright eventually.
youtube.com/watch?v=QpEEX8P0TbU

No need to thank me, I'm happy to give kind words to anybody whether they need it or not. Don't forget to smile, it just might make somebody else's day, and you never know how bad the shit other people might be going through can be. You got the music in you user.

Sam is that you? looks like the squalor floor.

>Feels good man.

Congrats. I guess.

D-didn't mean to sound like I was rubbing it in or anything. Have a pepe as a sign of goodwill. My point was more how getting the /r9k/ dream didn't fix any problems in my life, and as good as it was it probably added a whole ton more. I think personal growth is what your average robot needs, not more frens or a qt gf or whatever.

>rare pepe
Too bad he's now seen as an "alt-right" symbol or some shit. Rare pepes meme was modern art, not even meme'ing, but I'm digressing.

>I think personal growth is what your average robot needs

Which means what exactly? Cos I'm here stewing in my own room for hours on end unless I have work.

Well you're not stewing for a reason. If you're issue was 'tfw no gf', for example, it might be that you have self esteem issues or social anxiety. I think most of our problems are extensions of personal issues, and so must be resolved by trying to overcome those issues.

>well you are stewing for a reason

huh duh how do I into words

>it might be that you have self esteem issues or social anxiety.

You're not wrong there, but it's like I had people to talk to or do activities with, it would help with my self esteem issues or social anxiety.

Your mindlessness comes from your self esteem issues. Work on your issues, you'll have friends without all the anxiety and tiredness that comes with forcing social interactions. See a therapist or be kinder to yourself, friends come naturally when you're in a better place. As it is, it sounds like getting friends is a stick your beating yourself with rather than motivation.

None of that is really actionable advice besides the therapist part. And I'm 28, it doesn't really feel like I have much time.

Of course its not actionable, I'm not you so I can't introspect on your behalf. I dunno how much time you have but sooner you start the better, surely? Just making the point that things only improve if you make the effort to change

>Just making the point that things only improve if you make the effort to change

I am, but this is too vague.