twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is he better than fantano

That's not exactly a difficult feat to accomplish

I've never heard of him but he's most definitely better than fantano

Here's one of his videos for reference
youtu.be/-qeJ9dSE984

*annoying squeaky d-va gremlin mumblescreeching for 15 minutes straight*

*old reaction face memes even reddit has grown tired of*

Lets not kid ourselves, he's not a very good critic. Most of videos are lengthy and ambitious for just one guy, but the end product isn't all that entertaining.

Personally I think his taste sucks, but that's nothing against the guy. He's alright

\m/

This was great lol

Annoying nu-male. (Literally, not a buzzword)

>tfw watched his 4+ hours of his Rise and Fall of Weezer videos

He's gotta drop the d.va shit ASAP. The Nostalgia Critic level skits aren't helping either.

His plain reviews are ok.

>D.va
Explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=KgDxRv6BD4o

Check out the first 5 minutes.

I genuinelly enjoyed his Green Day retrospective even if his opinions are pretty shit.
But oh my fucking god those D.VA segments, fucking kill me, it goes on for too long and it is not funny, is not relavant to Green Day and her voice is granting.

His videos are good even if he is really fucking annoying at some points and don't get me started on that D.VA shit. His alt-left views are also cancerous.

What the living fuck is this shit?

That was complete trash, his vids would be comfy otherwise to just leave running. Guy's earnest and enthusiastic, even if his taste never got past 8th grade music.

most people's (normies) didn't.
The guy has a lot of passion and genuine enthusiasm and that saves him.

I still laughed my ass off when he presented the title track of American Idiot to be some kind of hardcore angry as fuck track that he even title "abrasive" and being shocked at Billy using the word "faggot" when years and years back Marilyn Manson would use the word like "nigger" for the same purpose

this is avant-garde

I guess you could call it that, it is hard getting through.

And yet he somehow does it

Unironically a lot of reviewers are better than Fantano, he has been shit recently. Not just because "he gave my favorite album a 7" but because his thought process and explaining himself falls flat these days, he sounds jaded most of the time.

That's what happens when you end up reviewing trap 70% of the time

>its kino
why did u telll me otherwise