Is it as embarrassing (or more) to badly lose a fight when you're blacked out drunk? And your opponent is sober?

Is it as embarrassing (or more) to badly lose a fight when you're blacked out drunk? And your opponent is sober?
I supposedly picked a fight with a guy who beat the living shit out of me. I don't even remember leaving the bar (before the fight) I was so drunk.
My lips are all fucked up and my eye is just a disaster. Pic related isn't me, just thought it was relevant.
Oh and my ex girlfriend who I was arguing with was there.
I had to be told all of this cause yeah. Just wasted.
Any similar stories?

Idk never lost a fight.keep a blade on you at all times. doesn't even half to be metal these days

Pics or it didn’t happen. And good for you. You deserve it faggot.

How many fights have you been in? Any when u where wasted?

Oh I know. And no I'm not posting my ugly mug on the internet.

if its not metal its not a blade.....

>Ceramic blades do not exist.

time stamp with some injuries, please OP?

Faggot

Fine. Here's just a taste

It's embarrassing to get blackout drunk if you're older than 16 friendo. This is what happens when you're not allowed to drink till 21. You can't hold your liquor and you do embarrassing shit.

>Idk never lost a fight.keep a blade on you at all times. doesn't even half to be metal these days

This is my blade of choice.

Just looking at 1/4 of your face makes me want to punch you.

You're is just bruised. I had one eye completely red after a fight for 3 weeks its just the bruise isnt purple because you skin is changing the colour

The question you need to be asking is not whether or not you were emasculated from losing the fight, but what impact did alcohol have in this?

Did it make you weak and vulnerable when you needed to have your critical faculties? What would have happened last night if you were less drunk, just tipsy, or sober?

Is alcohol a hindrance? (only replied because you delivered on the pic)

How are your teeth btw? still got them all?

>not posting time stamp
Also holy shit! You really need to go to the hospital to get that checked out cause from what I’m seeing it looks like you fall off a brick of stairs

Fair enough. Yeah I do have a drinking problem. Have been drinking a six pack every single day after work. Now I have an alcohol bracelet though (got it after getting arrested for having my face pummeled)
I've gotten two dwis within a year

Bet you'd still look like an asshole healed up. Hate people like you at the bar. We're there to drink and have a good time, then some shithead like you looks to start something. You're lucky he didn't crack you and fell slamming your head against the floor/ground.

what is this contraption?

Teeth are 100% fine. Guess he didn't punch too hard cause only my lips were busted and I think that's only cause I have sharp teeth which poked my gums with the punches. And my friends said I never lost consciousness which is a miracle for how drunk I was.

Yeah what is an alcohol bracelet?

Give up the drink mate, it aint doing you any good

For a little while. Almost everyone has done it at one time or another, you get too shitfaced and all judgment and rational thought go flying out the window. This usually coincides with tales of when people learned their limits as well, so keep that in mind.

Detects alcohol through sweat. It's called SCRAM lol

Solid advice, slow down on the drinking bro

Yeah I'm trying. I kind of have to now though cause I don't want to go back to jail.

So NOBODY has any similar stories?

What is, "a blade of grass"?

I've never gotten black out drunk, I tend to puke before I get to those alcohol levels.

My alcoholic blacked out self cleans the kitchen and does laundry. I like him.

Oh. What about just drunk?

I've gotten drunk plenty of times and done plenty of embarrassing things.
They mostly involved costumes and off key singing though, even when slurringly drunk I can talk my way out of a fight and I have never initiated a fight.

You may be an alcoholic. That is more embarrassing than losing a fight.

Not to me. Sure it's embarrassing. But getting absolutely manhandled by a guy in front of girls is on a whole other level.

I've done more dumb shit drunk than is funny, want me to list it?

I want stories of people getting beaten up/knocked out.

Losing a fight while drunk against someone sober isn't embarrassing, you weren't controlling your actions, anyone who thinks this is embarrassing is autistic

Thank you user. I really fucking needed that.

I got blackout drunk twice in my life, both times a very young age (11 and 12). This is quite young even for my country, where most people "learn their limits" in high school, but I wasn't the only one and it helped me stay sober and take care of the normies when they did the same a few years later.

The first time I was taken to the hospital where I spent the night and had my stomach flushed. When I came to, the nurses told me I wouldn't stop cursing at them and trying to fight them so I had to be restrained. It was very embarrassing.

The 2nd time was just when I finished 7th grade and was accepted in a good high school. This time I recovered on my own, but apparently I spent quite a while rolling around on the grass in a public park. It was a secluded area, so no strangers saw me, but I made quite a shitshow for my friends, including my crush at the time.

Got blackout drunk and got into a fight with my cousin who was sober and he kicked my ass. It happened in front of like 5 of his friends too. 2 years later and everything is cool. At least it wasn’t around people you give a shit about user.

Wrong.

You drop a beer bottle on the concrete, wherever it'll break really. Take the fight to the ground and grab a piece of broken glass.

Spur of the moment officer, I panicked. I didnt want to hurt him but I was afraid he was going to hurt me, I had to end the fight.

After reading that you're a menace to society I'm glad someone beat the shit out of you, you deserved it clearly you're to much of a child to under your actions have consequences getting drunk and being stupid had consequences driving a vehicle while under the influence has consequences you're nothing but scum and one day when you hurt someone and you go to jail for a very long time that's the only time in your pitiful life you'll get a wake up call but by then its to late. Do society a favor kill yourself

I guess was meant for
My point remains the same

Quit while you're ahead. Lost a front tooth from this same shit.

The embarrassing thing is not losing the fight, but getting blackout drunk in the first place.

Dude, call the cops. You have no way of knowing that you picked the fight, or if you were assualted. A responsible sober person shouldn't beat the shit out of a drunk person, and should at worst disable their attack. If you look like pic related then this dude decided to teach you a lesson, and went beyond defending himself. Fuck that noise.

Thanks for your input user

Nah my friends told me the whole story. If anyone deserved to get what they got it's me.

Horseshit. You drank until you lost control/awareness then proceeded to get your face stomped on and still couldn't remember it.
definition of an alcoholic is someone who continues to drink despite negative consequences.
Now you're Sup Forums looking for others to make excuses for you.
Dude, get a fucking grip. What do you think your future's gonna be like if you keep rationalizing this?

You're a little bitch.

I have a carbon fiber knife that I can through metal detectors.

Not really. I was just asking if getting beaten up while you have no control over your motor functions is as embarrassing as getting beaten up sober.

I know I have a drinking problem which is embarrassing, but TO ME, getting beaten up is more embarrassing

Someone as drunk as you were is no match for even an average guy.

A blade, kek. I'd love to see someone try and stab me

Gotcha. I would say not as embarrassing seeing as you didn't have motor skills to compete with a sober person but how embarrassing is your next drunk fuckup going to be?
What if you harm someone else/get into serious legal trouble?
Fuck your ego, you got bigger things to consider.

The irony is you wont even see it till after it happens

This
- and this.

Cut down on drinking, sort your life out.
Be constructive, find positive things to do. Keep yourself busy.

Poofter!

never drank to the point of blacking out before, not a mean drunk either, and never quarreled with an ex
you sound like a real prize

True. Yeah I'm probably going to eventually do jail time cause I got 2 dwis (2nd was while I was on probation for the 1st). Now I have to wear this which means I can't drink at all (even when not driving) or to to jail. And I know damn well I don't want to go to jail.

can you have a prostate orgasm with that?

Flirting will get you nowhere my good man.

plenty of underage b& ITT

You but it sounds like you don't want to quit drinking even more.
You're already choosing jail over stopping drinking . You have no clue that your life could be so much better simply By Stopping Drinking. No Jail, No DWI, No ankle bracelets. But no, you'd rather keep drinking. WTF, Dude?

No I just have ungodly urges. And like I said, the fear of going back to jail overpowers my urges. Before, I could get away with it. But now there is no way cause of the bracelet

You also have few options.

Like what

Continue with your *cough* Bullshit* 'ungodly urges' or stop drinking.
Your life is going to be short and shitty. Quit drinking or have a shitty life. Like I said, you have few options. NOT a FEW options...

Oh lmao I read it wrong. I thought u were about to tell me how to get drunk with the bracelet on

Fuck no. Your choice. Wrap tin foil between your leg and the bracelet, will keep your sweat off of it.
Good luck on your way to the bottom dude. I've been there...cheers

First of all, if you get that drunk when in a vulnerable position (public), youre a fucking retard to begin with.

Second, 99% of the time when people say they were "black out drunk", they mean drunk enough to lower their inhibitions enough so they dont want to remember the dumb shit they did. This is not the same thing as ACTUALLY not remembering, and what I am betting really happened here.

Third, youre a faggot for:
third.a - assuming the other guy wasnt drinking
third.b - blaming the loss of your fight on the assumed difference of inebriation
third.c - posting here asking if it is ok you lost a fight

Fourth and most important, kys faggot.

Haha you don't know the whole picture. I know he wasn't drunk because that's what everyone told me.
Oh and I don't have a single memory of leaving the bar. I know what blackout drunk is dude.

Never bring a weapon to a fight, it shows intent and always makes you the bad guy in the eyes of the court.

This is a better solution in the eyes of the law, but my uncle did this and when he broke the bottom of the bottle it also split down the neck and sliced his pinky tendon (he was fighting 3 guys), he lost some of the movement in that finger even after he was stitched back up.

Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems... LOL.

Not many fights. Worked out. Intimidating personality. Never picked fights. Why? Defended self. Pussied out from dude I knew had a weapon. Better to be a pussy than end up in a hospital, or worse.

He was beat up for being gay, really good choice idiot

Weapons are irrelevant to what I'm saying. Talking about fair and square fighting

you left out the part where your a belligerent drunk who starts shit with strangers all the time and this is just the first time you got shitstomped so thoroughly.

In 2013 by four very tolerant guys in Paris.

Nah I usually drink by myself like a true winner.

how do you know where you are if you are black out drunk on the reg?

I'm glad you got your ass handed to you. Its assholes like you that can't handle their liquor that ruin everyone's night.

please get drunk again and pick a fight with some gang banger so society can be relieved of your useless existence.

Cause I normally drink by myself at my house

Ok Mr EdgeLord

>I know he wasn't drunk because that's what everyone told me.
How would they know how much the guy had to drink? Did they pay his fucking bar tab for whooping your retarded ass?

>I know what blackout drunk is dude.
And I know what an attention starved faggot on Sup Forums is. Isnt there a faces of Sup Forums thread you should be in or are the mods deleting those so you switched tactics?

Because he was with my friends and this didn't happen we the bar.
But do go on.

My dad is an alcoholic. I've seen what addiction can do to a person. So no, you degenerate fuck, I have never been blackout drunk. Most people here probably haven't.

The guy is right though. You already got told pretty much everything you could expect to hear. This thread is over, but you're still here for (((some))) reason.

And so are u

Edgelord is better than drunken waste of sperm.

Whoa, that's some Orwellian shit. I'm assuming you live in the United Police States