? ? ? ? ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Co3NQRWrWiA
youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Master Fag

how so?

????????????

Made sure to have his Jimmie film the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, guy lives a great life, but he's no hero. Just did it for publicity I'm sure.

The other vid shows him being a super pussy. panic all over his bitch ass face. In this video he is nothing more than an annoyance to the actual officers who tell him to btfo.

Bliz should eat his own gun and spare humanity his fake ass bs.

>but he's no hero
are you sure he did not save at least 1 slut?

>The other vid shows him being a super pussy
link?

if you guys were in Dan's boots what would you have done that night??

how much pussy does dan score every night?

not pretend to be a hero for publicity
for one

Really? Can't fuckin manage it without someone to hold your hand?

youtube.com/watch?v=Co3NQRWrWiA

but would you rape one of them cunt that got shot?

can you teach me how to google, buddy?

I carry a pistol regularly, and I work in security. This is a situation for police. Period. I would be of better use helping to carry the wounded out of harms way.

he mad

wot mate

what if you had got shot?

Not at all. Thing is there are actual heroes in this story, people who stayed to treat the wonded, or even died shielding others. And this blowhard poser videos himself running away, panic/adrenalin face completely blanked out. This guy is useless when the shit hits period. No amount of posing with chicks on boats or working out will compensate for what he uses all that to hide.

dan is a god

>even died shielding others
like who?

Cowboy hat confirms poser/douchebag status.

>actual heroes

LIKE DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 would fuck

you have her doxx?
which victim was she??

is this from Vegas?

no it is from 911 shooting

Then I get shot. Running at the hotel with a group of buddies isn't going to stop that

His entire "career" is built on making his life seem like it's amazing so he can partner with advertisers. He's gilded. Like this guy said, he had a friend tape the entire thing. Bilzerian maintains a nice safe distance from the gunman. Once he gets close enough to convince people he was trying to help, the video cuts off and he goes home. He's one of many people who figured out the internet is a good tool for making himself out to be someone amazing to people who have never met him.

I'm willing to bet he just pays some high-end call girls to go on vacations and take photo shoots with him.

but how do you know if dan would not have been able to stop the shooter if the coppers were not giving him a hard time???????

7/11 was a part time job

I think it is wonderful that this idiot redneck is the perfect representation of Americans and their mindset. This man does no labor, produces nothing and wastes an exuberant amount of resources on his lavish life style. His "job"? He is an American "personality"--as he failed at everything else he ever did. He is such a coward, and a retard.

he is actually a reserve officer... he only pointed all this out when someone in the media said he ran from the scene. He also said anyone who was not armed would be an idiot not to run. The guy was also spraying from a hotel room, unless he had a sniper rifle he couldn't just shoot at the hotel and hit other people. If you want to accuse people of being cowardly, how about the people in that hotel? If i saw some one spraying bullets into a crowd, if i had to, i would tackle him out of that window.

Regardless of how the women are using him for the money or exposure or whatever....they sure as hell aren't there for the personality.

holy fuck that pic

Voice in Bilzerian's head:

"Huh it'd be really badass if I ran back to my car and got that pistol I had to fight the bad guy. I'd be drowning in pussy and promotions if I killed him. Eh it looks really dangerous out there. I'll get somewhat close and act like I'm strategizing with police to take him out. Then I'll cut the video off and go home. Jimmy does the video camera have battery? We gotta upload this to youtube so we can look awesome.

>ITT jealous obese neckbeards seething at the fact you will never be him or get the type of girls (or anyone for that matter) that he does on a daily basis

>running to stop shooter
>hears shooting nowhere near his direction
'o shit lets hide here and give up our efforts'

pussssssssyyyyyyyyy
he just did it as a political stunt and so he could say 'hurr i wasnt afraid of nuthin i was running to find him!'

He doesn't pay any of those bitches. They're all insta sluts who do it to take a picture with him and post it for likes. Life is funny but if you have a little bit of money and fame there's really nothing you can't do.

he's just LARPing

he initially had footage of him panicked and running away, then he got some footage of himself posturing and mincing about, now he's got a clip of him aimlessly running towards it

meanwhile there other stories of people who actually helped like a USMC veteran who commandeered a truck, the three Welsh Cavalry soldiers who ran straight to the scene to assist etc..

High end prostitutes paid to go on vacation with him and take photoshoots. Or maybe aspiring models wanting exposure. They give no fucks about him and vice versa. It's a business transaction

I didn't accuse him of being cowardly. I accused him of being an asshole. Taking advantage of a terrible crisis to try and improve his image. He knew damn well he was wasting his time, pistol or not.

Like I said before, if he wanted to help, he could have carried off the wounded and stayed the fuck out of the way of the trained officers responding to the situation.

And? You think he's emotionally attached to them?

>he is actually a reserve officer

how the fuck has he managed to get a badge given all the shit he's posted online about his drug abuse, fights with prostitutes in Vegas, Amsterdam etc... like are background checks really shit in America?

he drove 2 women to the hospital, was looking for wounded when they realized where the shots were coming from. He's an asshole by nature, but i don't think in this case he is intentionally trying to milk this.

Your hero is not who you think he is kid...try re-evaluating some of your life priorities.

if he wasn't trying to milk it he'd have just got on with it instead of self filming the stuff he did

I've not seen any selfies etc.. from the USMC veteran...

>i dont know who you are

that prob hurt

cops commonly abuse drugs etc. how 12 years old do you have to be to not realize this. they're still people and they're not perfect

No like I said it's a business transaction. There are no emotions involved. Both parties want exposure to further their goals. Or they're high end prostitutes paid to be around him.

In America cops come from the lowest rungs of society. I know I live in NYC and know some people in the NYPD. They are basically individuals who could not find anything else to do...many are college drop outs. Policing is not really professionalized in the US like most other developed countries. There is no centralized interior ministry...just a bunch of local police departments who will hire anyone able to hold a gun and read.

The only way this woulda been fine is if he had a gun already and he was charging the hotel. But if you actually think an officer is going to give you a gun so you can play Bro of Duty then go fuck yourself. He was just being more of a nuisance than an actual help.

>Taking advantage of a terrible crisis to try and improve his image.
Because someone he was with was filming dude? Seriously? Why would they not be filming at a time like this? It's fucking 2017 where a 1080p livestream is seconds away at your fingertip. They were filming beforehand too. What, was that a work as well?

If he had died or somehow killed the guy or aided in the kill, I sure as fuck would be glad if it was captured on film instead of over ear because then nobody would believe that shit and it'd cause so much controversy.

>if he wanted to help, he could have carried off the wounded
You mean what literally anyone else there could have done?
>stayed the fuck out of the way of the trained officers responding to the situation
I don't want to put this guy on a high pedestal, but he clearly has gunman skill and that's what this situation called for. Not cops running away from the hotel as more people are getting shot. What the actualy fuck were the cops in that video (who were running the opposite direction) going to do from that distance anyway?

???

This^^

Okay, what does that have to do with any of my replies?

He didn't film what was posted in the OP.

Damn

Lost

Who is this fag?

Hi, Dan.

there is a difference betweenabusing drugs while keeping it to yourself and getting lucky/dodging drugs tests vs openly bragging about it online along with using prostitutes etc... you really are fucking retarded if you think it is a good idea to recruit people who openly confess to breaking the law as police officers

lol i wish

so what?

*Face palm.

You asked if he was emotionally attached. I said no it's a business transaction where all parties benefit. Whether it's money or self-promotion. What I said specifically addresses your question and nothing else.

He's a bitch. Wouldn't have a problem with the guy if it was anyone else. He tries to sell himself as something he clearly isn't. I think Shook Ones should be his song.
youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

"He ain't a crook son. He just a shook one."

>if he wasn't trying to milk it he'd have just got on with it instead of self filming the stuff he did
>He didn't film what was posted in the OP.
>so what?
autism

Truth
/thread

He does someone this delusional with this level of an ego not get their shit fucked up on a day-to-day basis?
"I am not a hero or a medic in anyway..."
Seriously...holy shit.

What? No I didn't, I asked if YOU think he's attached to them, since what you brought up is moot with my point I want making earlier. Gather reading comprehension.

you're fucking retarded - he did self film stuff... just because the clip in the OP wasn't self filmed doesn't negate that

GET

ON

UNCLE

T~BONE'S

LEVEL

DAN

"GET IN THE VAN"

SCHNEIDER

! ! !

He said that because everyone, including this thread, was saying he was just trying to play hero.

I dont know.
I might had th courage to help and maybe not.
I wouldnt film it like him on either case

but that is what the topic is about. you're retarded

@danbilzerian this is what kills me about people like you. Always playing ‘operator dress up’ and so so tough when the cameras are on. A woman just got shot in the head and you are running away filming that’s not what operators do. Please stop trying to be someone your not. People are dying, you’re running away not helping them and pretending it’s worthy of a video is disgusting.”

~ Marine Veteran and Medal of Honor winner Dakota Meyer

he's a trust fund fag and he failed BUDS because of a gun range safety violation. IOW he's an idiot wannabe

MOH combat vet has challenged him to a fight. Let's see if Mr. Instagram takes him up.

you really can't even follow a basic argument, the comment I made was about his other actions, we can post about what he did in general when typing an opinion you utter mong... we're not restricted to that one little bit of footage shown in the OP

how do we know it is her?

100% legit, the Fappening hackers proved it.

He reminds me of Jason blaha

how?

where are the arm tatts?

she even joked about it but then deleted the tweet because the fem-sjw cunts were pissed at her

source?

like a screen cap showing what the tweet actually said... I'd guess she's just talking about the photo shoot itself I doubt there is anything confirming he ate her out

Everyone loses their shit over dan but somehow finds it ok for some knob to go around filming the dead for their families to see

that shot was from this time---,

LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG before he supposedly boned Gomez fag

>they're shooting at me
>I better film this shit
this is why I will never understand you millinials...

regards, Gen X

Because he does, tries to talk up how he should have been a Navy SEAL if he wasn't unfairly singled out by an instructor and make himself out to be some bad ass on Instagram and then when something actually happens he does what most people would and should do which is run. SEALs aren't supposed to be most people though so clearly he had as good of a chance of being a SEAL as I do, only difference is that I don't try to convince people I should be a SEAL.