I'm going to do suicide by cop. What would be the best way to go about doing it...

I'm going to do suicide by cop. What would be the best way to go about doing it? I live in a pretty remote area and all I have right now is a 22 pistol. I don't want to hurt anybody I just want to be killed.

>don't want to hurt anybody
well by doing a suicide by cop you might mentally hurt the cop killing you and he might never be the same tho

If your white the cop won't kill you, regardless of any law is being broken. Also where you from I wanna hear about this shit on the news

just draw your gun and you`ll be shot
also, shoot the cop in the leg, so he`ll know you have bullets

I honestly wish he will shoot you in the nuts

several times

just fucking killyourself instead?

What country you in?
Go somewhere with lots of CCW and yell Aloha Snackbar then pull your gun
You'll get rekt and whoever guns you down will feel like a fucking hero

>I'm going to do suicide by cop.

Do not. You're going to fuck someone's head. Just shoot yourself if you really wanna die

Go to an area you want to stage it. Call the cops saying that a person fitting your description is drunk or something and might have a gun. They'll send a car over and upon arrival draw your gun, you don't even have to aim at them. If they don't shoot you right off then fire a round or two even if it's not at them. They'll shoot you.

Rob a store at gun point and hang around the area. Keep the gun in your hand and boom! Your troubles are over. You are awaited in Valhalla.

Good, all cops are bastards, fuck with them

>I'm going to do suicide by cop.

Fucking pussy. SUICIDE BY BEAR.

if you don't want to hurt anyone then suicide by cop isn't fro you. in order to make sure you absolutely get killed is by killing civilians and some cops.

Unarmed people have done it by continuing to fake drawing a weapon that isn't even there and the cops will shoot anyway because why take the chance.

>all I have right now is a 22 pistol
haha you gay

This.

> don't want to hurt anybody
well by doing a suicide by bear you might mentally hurt the bear killing you and he might never be the same tho

Get bomb. Wear bomb. Detonate Bomb at at *caughwhitehousecaugh*

Fucking BEAR poster, stop. Nobody wants to feed themselves to you.

I'm hungry

go steal a pic-a-nic basket.

I'd rather steal your life instead. It won't take long.

this

>cop gets into deep depression
>kills self
>ruins family's life

thats not funny my brother died that way

>they're there to protect you
"Fuck the police, we don't need them"
>gets shot
"Somebody call the cops!"
Kill yourself. I'd tell you to be the change you want to see and become an officer but your head too far up your ads to be any good. You'd probably run at the first sight of conflict anyways.

Don't suicide by cop.
Suicide by plumber instead.
Play every single Mario game available on emulation before you do something drastic.

Man up and do it yourself you waste of space.

Make a cop do it? What kind of useless sorry sack of shit are you?

I mean fuck, i get you must be a pretty big loser to want to die n all, but grow a pair and for once in your sorry life do something right.

imo just get a helium balloon

exhale all the way and duct tape it (doesnt have to be duct tape just make an airtight) over your face

breathe the helium while listening to your favorite song or something as your life painlessly fades