What does Sup Forums think of the Battlefront 2 beta so far?

What does Sup Forums think of the Battlefront 2 beta so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VR4PKcs73Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're gonna fuck it up like last time, a game that get's old fast and you have to pay over the original game's cost to milk out the tiniest bit of content

We've lost a command post

I thought it was awesome. Got to play it 2 days early without wasting money on the preorder. Literally all I did was go to the EA website and tell them I lost my pre-order download code. 2 minutes later they gave me a code for free.

Absolutely loved Starfighter Assault. Reminded me of the space battle in Halo Reach. Galactic Assault was pretty mediocre, but I'm looking forward to the other maps when the game fully releases.

But my favorite aspect of the game was the arcade splitscreen. Had a blast with my friend like in the last Battlefront. I can't wait until the rest of it is released. I'll definitely be picking it up.

Just wrapped up playing it, running on an I7 4.gz and a 1060 - looks great and gameplay is enough I guess, no deflect with the lightsabers was a little off putting

Amazing but the original is still better. Too bad they couldn't just remaster or remake the original two Battlefront games with modern graphics and ship that. Those games still are way better than the EA BF games.

i have bull shit pc and i can run at 90fps at hight sorry my bad English

Its better in some aspects but holy shit is star fighting still garbage. Nobody i know knows if evasive moves are in game so basically when someone is on you, thats it GG. The overheat mechanic is nice in that its easier and gives you a little bonus but flushing every two seconds is pretty fucking lame too. "Sniping" is meh at best and jet troopers are OP as fuck. Solid 5/10.

It's pretty good I just don't like how you get into a ship you should find them on ground and jump into them opposed to just spawning in them and no splitscreen on PC sucks other than that it's great.

Oh, and jedi/sith are still op as fuck. Yes you can shred them but they have a large attack lunge range like its commando pro and can do it rapidly.

>get's old fast

Where the fuck did you learn to spell?

Illiterate faggot.

It’s got really good character compared to the first. Little things like the droids saying ‘Good luck turret!’ make me so happy. Honestly I’m just so happy they finally got rid of the fucking season pass, that shit is so ridiculous & I hope it dies off elsewhere.

The Starfighter assault gives you more control. There is no set evasion button. YOU are the one that does the evasion.

Its the same exact control except now youre not totally fucked if you get hit a few times thanks to based regen, which is a nice addition. However now youre fucked if you have someone behind you especially because torpedos are a guaranteed kill at 50% health

Starfighter Assault is fun, and I'm really good at it. Consistent MVPs when I was playing earlier and 20+ killstreaks. But it is annoying because as soon as someone is behind you, you're dead. You're completely defenceless and lasers are too quick to run from.

The ground combat is dogshit. "Galactic Assault" is more an insult or joke. Its far too restrictive, vehicles are gimmicks and hero units shit on you and you can do nothing against them. Most classes have a timed ability which lets them shit on others and one-shot them. The whole experience boils down to being shit on, then shitting on them back. The map in the beta is twisty corridors which I found frustrating to play because you get flanked all the fucking time.

The only progression comes from levelling up, getting loot crates and getting random 'Star Cards' which can give HUGE permanent buffs to whatever unit they apply to (at max rarity, some are like +40% increases). Sadly, for a full-price game they will be adding a premium currency to buy with real money to use to buy more of these loot crates.

It does run well on my R9 290X and i5 4690k playing at 1440p and like I said Starfighter Assault is fun, but its not worth the price at release just for that. If Starfighter Assault was a cheaper
standalone game, I would definitely get it.

No, the movement is more fluid and organic than the last one. Change your sensitivity if you're having trouble I guess. I played it on the console so it may be different on PC.

Its so rare to win a 1v1 against a hero unit that when it did happen, it got like 400 upvotes on reddit.

> aim assist

Everyone else gets it when you're on console so it doesn't really matter.

Im also playing it on console. I had to lower the sensitivity at first and change the scheme to southpaw ala battlefield 1 because the default was absolutely terrible to me. After i changed it, it was so much better. Doesnt change how i feel though.
>Aim assist will fuck you up more than help you, unlike the first game
Wew its also like it cant be turned off.

The thing I really hated about infantry combat was the crouching. I got myself killed at least 3 times by rolling instead of crouching thanks to the new rolling/crouching system for controllers.

worst part is, theres NO way to turn that shit off.

thanks for reminding me this is available now. downloading. hope its gud

I think it's great but what's up with the over the top leaves and literally infinite spawning birds out of the ground? Shit makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VR4PKcs73Y

just another gay arcade shooting mess, tons of fuckin retards eeverywhere