I need urgent help. I have to go to a classical music/symphony tonight and these are the nicest clothes I have...

I need urgent help. I have to go to a classical music/symphony tonight and these are the nicest clothes I have. Is it good enough?

I honestky don't think anyone will notice or mind, as long as it isn't an extremely high class/expensive one.

Are you going to perform?

I believe he would have specified if he was. However, if he is, no, that is not good enough to wear.

* I believe he would have specified if he were. However if he is, that is not good enough to wear.

Yeah dude, you're good. Just enjoy the show, don't fall into the sometimes snooty culture.

I'm not going to perform. I have to attend it because of a class

put the shirt inside out

as long as you do not clap until the song is over, or get up during the song you're fine. high school kids go to that shit all the time, you don't need to wear a tux.

I mean, they're not going to throw you out or anything, but you'll be underdressed. Once the lights go down nobody will notice though.

Life tip: get a suit. Just one. It will come in handy for lots of stuff.

I had to do this for music appreciation. I wore a suit but there were people there that had jeans and a t-shirt.

They looked out of place. You probably will, too. You could go to the store and get some nice pants and a shirt to tuck in at least.

Its fine dude

if you had that shirt but in black or gray you could tuck it in or wear the jacket and look find but don't wear a tux or suit you're attending, not working there

>until the song is over
>song

It is a symphony, you pleb. It is music, not a fucking song.

And these are my shoes

Take it easy, Tchaikovsky

Jesus Christ you've got to be kidding me. White ankle socks with black shoes?

u fucked up

OP probably lives in CA. You haven't seen what people wear here...

Heh, nope. But don't stress, just enjoy yourself.

you've never been to the symphony have you..

call the symphony office and ask. easy peasy. generally symphonies, even in tiny towns, are a suit affair. or at least business casual. not peanut butter and grape jelly casual.

he's going to try to, after the symphony, but it is likely going to be a disappointment to all involved.

that made me roflmananoph

white socks are only to be worn with athletic (work-out) clothes with sneakers. never wear white socks again unless you are working out.

Nobody will see the socks when I stand up anyways

KILL YOURSELF

you underestimate how much attention women pay to socks.

I have been complimented on my socks on multiple occasions by total strangers. what about you?