I'm serious, dude.

the last thing a billion of your unborn siblings saw

this, bad news user

Could be diabetes

Side effect of swallowing too much cum

Ugly as fuck teeth
Also cum stains

why? what do you think it is

Swollen adenoids bro, you either have an inflammation threatening your brain stem or the glands are diseased and need to come out, either way, see a doctor lol

If you had a lot to drink last night its prob from dehydration (hurts to eat anything) if not its prob some std. Drink lots of water and it will go away

It's called... Fuck, was it tettinitus or tennititus? The small bits like the name don't matter, what matters is it's a fungal infection that like eats your flesh (probably closer to decomposes your flesh, but that's not much better)
Just go to the ER and tell them you have oral infection of Tenaptus spores

I doubt thats what it is

looks like you burnt the roof of your mouth

Yeah, I'm sure you went to fucking MED SCHOOL or something, you're just some random fuck on the internet who hasn't been any help in identifying it
It's not like he'll fucking explode on the offchance I'm wrong

Cancer of the anus

I did eat some hot pizza but i didnt burn myself or anything
Didnt drink and i havent kissed a girl in months

have sex with me please

Do me a Favour.. And just go to a Doctor, please.

Seems to me like a candida infection. (Yeast). Doubt is sex-related since you havent kissed a girl in months so i guess you didn't have sex either.

Doesn't look like a burn, burns on the roof of the mouth do not "spread" like that. ¿Does it hurt? How did you noticed it?

Randomly felt them on the roof of my mouth. They dont hurt but now that i noticed them im starting to feel a bit weird

Hand foot and mouth disease.

>going to Sup Forums for medical advice

go outside for once fag

a viral infection. looks like coxsackievirus. I had something similar last year. go to the doctor, they'll give you an antiviral and it'll go away in a couple of weeks.

AIDS

It seem to be a fungal infection (probably candidosis), something like this, so you have to ask a your doctor to prescribe antimicotics and see some changes. You have to have a better dental cleaning to improve your oral defences. By the way, when you have a clinical problem go to a doctro quickly

yeah, its probably candida, you'll need to go to the doctor anyways.

Nurse fag here, looks like a infection. Surface level as the surrounding area looks pretty normal. Probably thrush. Whatever it is it'll probably be easy to cure. See a doc and get some antimicrobial mouthwash, or else gargle with warm saltwater as often as you feel necessary.

A) you need a toothbrush and a dentist
B) if sexually active, you may have oral herpes or HPV
C) if not sexually active, likely a fungal infection. Especially based on your apparent lack of oral hygiene.

How would i even get this infection? I brush my teeth regularly

thats strep throat user
bacterial, not a big deal but it won't leave until you go get anti biotics

Probably just run down, just happens sometimes. Just getting over an infected finger that I have no idea what caused it myself. Just get it treated and look after yourself I guess.

To much english tea bagging?

your inmune system must be running low, we all have yeast in our bodys, but when our inmune system feels down, this happens. For example, being overly stressed on your life can get your inmune system running low, not eating well, not sleeping enough, etc.

If you're not sexually active nor had any unprotected sex on last 3 months, i wouldn't worry too much about this.

Looks like cancer to me. But what would I know, I'm just a faggot.

I do only sleep a few hours. I was sexually active atleast a year ago. Could it be hiv?

Don't think so. If it were HIV you wouldn't be showing symptoms one year after you got infected, and thrush (candida) alone, doesn't point to an HIV infection. You haven't had sex on the last year so it's not ARS (HIV primoinfection), which happens 3-6 weeks after you got infected (if it happens at all). Go to a doctor, i insist.

mouth ulcer take local triamcinolon tabs. like aphtab