What does life offer?

what does life offer?

the opposite of death? you may be retarded

disappointment

thank you

pain and suffering.

Laughter, love, hatred, violence, knowledge, and all that shit. Life is confusing

Crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentation of their women.

An opportunity to find that answer yourself.

life is so shitty

i've always had love and good in my heart but I grew up in an abusive home and got bullied. now i'm just a broken man who can barely talk to people.

Counselor...See one

beyond that, philosophically they wouldn't understand me. it's either by sheer luck things improve or i just end it myself

whatever you want simpie

>grew up in an abusive home and got bullied
everyones got a sad story stop making excuses and get over it

Or you just stop being a lazy fuk and talk to a therapist, instead of being all high and mighty like you the only one who has felt bad before

i'm not making excuses it is what it is

what are you supposed to do

pain and suffering

>They wouldn't understand me

that is an excuse buddy... counsellors/therapists kinda make a living out of understanding people with problems

> i'm just a broken man who can barely talk to people
you obv have a problem with this fix it its really that simple

Big anime tiddies

I know what you mean. Ive thought about ending it and still do but a few weeks ago i came across an audio vid on a feels thread on /gif/ it was about someone waling in on someone who just committed suicide it was over the phone on a police recording.

See a therapist, they help, read books, go to the gym become /fitlit/ and get more hobbies. Listen to more music....Like! a lot more!

Life offers almost limitless potential. Even if most things have a very small chance of occurring they are still possible and can become more likely depending on your actions and environment.

Best way I can describe it is potential.

you guys have no idea.. like go through your day to day lives with zero friends, relationships etc. it is a burden no one should live with. I have a car, go to college, work 30 hours a week and go the gym but I have no social connections which is what I crave most

I would be there for you user. I would give you body rubs to help clear your head and let you know I care.

Then join a fucking dart league. The only way to get social skills is to immerse yourself in social situations.

holy fuck do you have aspergers? literally the only person ive met that is this much of a faggot about this has severe aspergers

cupholders and 1.4% APR

Animu and vidya

A wonder of experiences limited only my your imagination and drive to succeed.

Booze, fucking, violence and drugs. All the good stuff.

You might find the answer if you find the right drug dealer

user we all have an idea. I have no friends two of them are gone one we had a falling out and the other doesn't talk.

Use Sup Forums as an advantage to better yourself not hurt yourself. and yeah i know what if feels like to be hurt so much you end up going into the bathrooms and crying for no reason when in public.

all sorts of shit

lsd is amazing, i'm thinking of microdosing.. at least something would help me

death

Whatever you can take from it.

Pain, misery, sadness, pointlessness, fear, anxiety. Want me to continue?