I'm around a 0.0001/10, give a factor or take a few factors of 10

I'm around a 0.0001/10, give a factor or take a few factors of 10.

how in the fuck. god i just want a gf but no girl would ever date a guy who is the ugliest in almost any city he steps foot in. shit fucking sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le nofap is a meme meme
Endocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm in healthy men following a 3 week sexual abstinence
Michael S. Exton et. al.

>blood was drawn for each participant twice, both before and after a 3 week period of sexual abstinence.
>plasma was subsequently analyized for concentrations of cortisol, luteinizing hormone, and testosterone
>higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence
>this data demonstrates that acute abstinence does not change the endocrine responce to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males
>average testosterone concentration on day 0: 3.7ng/mL
>average tesosterone concentration on day 21: 5.0ng/mL

go to nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php and look at the difference between 3.7ng/mL and 5ng/mL
3.7 is in the "maybe needs test" and 5 is in the safe zone

this is only one study but I know what I'm doing

So, as I pray...

>... in almost any city he steps foot in.

Do you really expect us to believe that you actually get out and go anywhere? You're always on here, hoping your pathetic drivel will somehow result in the girlfriend fairy awarding you a life-support system for a set of boobs and snatch.
It's not your looks. It's your horrible personality. You're an asshole.
Nice try at deflecting blame onto something over which you have no control.

DID SOMEONE SAY FAIRY!?

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

Nice K-On reference my acquaintance!

you could've just let this fag's thread die
but nooooooooooo

It seems you have triggered all those that actually fit the description you have provided of yourself.

i fit the description i provided for myself.

no one will ever date me because there are 10's of thousands of guys in the immediate vicinity who are better looking than me. that's a fact. and it fucking sucks.

I've seen plenty of ugly ass dudes having no problem getting laid.
It's not your face it's your fucking attitude.

>shower
>shave
>do something with your hair
>get a diet
>work out
>get a hobby

You should have no problem, but you will. Because at the center of the problem is the fact that you're a boring and depressing person with an according lifestyle and no one wants to be around that (unless it's a cute 14-16 year old girl). Do something about it or kill yourself.

>mfw I had serious self-esteem problems during my teenager years, considered myself a 1/10 and got into a deep depression and now, 10 years later, I can't get bitches off my fuckin dick.

Dude, seriously, there's a woman for every man out there, just stop seeing yourself like a loser and try to improve yourself.

even if you were a 1 of 10, you were thousands of times more attractive than i am.
i shower every day. you're right i don't do the rest of that shit anymore. and you're right. not only am i utterly fucking ugly as shit, i'm depressing and worthless.

>even if you were a 1 of 10, you were thousands of times more attractive than i am.
shit tier excuse.

>you're right i don't
just do it you fat faggot, there's no one else stopping you.

i know nobody is stopping me. i know nobody cares.

This guy basically said everything I was gonna say.

>i know nobody cares.
That made no sense, but know nobody cares about you because not even you do. You're just being an incredibly faggy brat.

Let me tell you, women are only something you want, they trick you into thinking you need them. Build fortitude within your self as that far surpasses the value of any beauty anywhere. I have random's often tell me I should do modelling, but I haven't had sex in almost year. The reason being is that as you stop looking at women as something to have sex with you realize how superficial, insecure and short term they are and its really not something I can attribute value in pursuing. They aren't going to aid in your development. Work on your self and if it comes it comes, don't look to a woman for your validation as it will be very trite and emotional based shit.

I'm all for self love and self imporvement, but you sound pretty fucking gay. I'm not kidding when i say you might enjoy giving dick a try.

It's almost like he's getting off to this.

I agree.

objective proof i'm not