White people are biggest terror threat in the US, report finds

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-people-are-the-biggest-terror-threat-in-the-us-report-finds-10342987.html

How can you possibly recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvylKBMIDcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not per capita

Not for much longer they keep shipping in shitskins by the millions.

lol!

hows that even an argument?

There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world ... does your per capita number still hold up as much?

Sup Forums also conveniently ignores this thread

If it was the other way around it would have 200 replies and "mudslimes are scum" posts already

pathetic white people can't admit that they got utterly BTFO

This.
The kraut knows.

not an argument

That's because they include Arabs as "Whites".

shut up new sweden

you got a source to back up your claims?

the truth hurts doesnt it?

You guys need to read between the lines here. Governments are terrified of competent separatist movements. It's why they desperately want to disarm whites. A mob of angry basketball Americans can't create a stable opposition and can be easily crushed. But if you have armed and capable whites seceding, you have an actual problem.

This is basically an attempt to lead unthinking people into disarming whites in the interests of a government anticipation of removing more rights from the citizens.

This piece is pure propaganda.

We have a census here every decade and the definition of white encompasses all North Africans and Middle Easterners.

Who would have though that a majority would commit the majority of crime?

Per capita in the US you idiot

>in the US
>you're citing the number of muslims in the world
I know that liberals are dumb but come on now.

Wow.... Sup Forums BTFO....

lol arent you the ones always saying shit

"hurr durr there are 1.6 billion muslims in the world they are all terrorist and they must be removed"

why do you use whatever number is more convenient to you? why not stay consistent?

flip flopping like Donald Trump on policies

S M H

Kek. You look like a fool, OP. I would suggest just jumping ship from this thread and starting a new one. That's the beauty of anonymous posting. You win some, you lose some.

>Whites are the biggest terror threat in the US

No shit, the US is predominantly a white country. That doesn't mean we should expound our problems even more and have more shitstains in this country.

Guys check out this commercial that is playing up in Cuckland with the Typical Gamer. The Ontario government advertises stealing from the young in such a cute way! Don't forget to thumbs down!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvylKBMIDcM

you sound like some muslim who defends his terrorist friends

really makes you think

why not admit that white people are the number #1 terror threat in the world and move on with your life

is it so hard? don't you demand the same from niggers when you are wondering why they can't admit that they are savages

You try to pull every boring trick in the book to get aorund the truth lmao

People are still going to respond to this b8

Make it more subtle next time Hans

>lol arent you the ones always saying shit
No. I've never said that once. Since that's your only attempt at a rebuttal, it looks like I've won. You and I both know that you have no idea what you're talking about. Hopefully this will help you understand that you aren't as smart as you think you are. Bye bye, retard.

>since 9/11

Every single time.

running away like a true winner

LMFAO

> British journalism
Thats really all anyone has to say to refute it.

>killing yourself in a bunker like a true winner

according to the fbi Hitler arrived alive and well in Argentina

google it .. its in their files on the fbi.gov website!

Why do they always stop before 9/11?

>The group looked into the 26 attacks on US soil that it defined as terror and found that 19 of those attacks were done by non-Muslims. All the studied attacks are post-9/11.

Hmm, so a few million Muslim commit 7 terrorist attacks, whilst hundreds of millions of non-Muslims commit 19 terrorist attacks.

So Muslims are like... 30x as likely to be terrorists, with the math quickly done in my head.

Only people who tired of current situation will fight for changes.

>a few million muslims

so you admit there is just a minority who is radical? a minority so small its a joke compared to the hundreds of million potential evil white christian terrorists

wow i never thought i see that much sanity coming from an inbred brit

I'm okay with this. PoC should rightly fear their superiors. I mean they did pre 21st century now they don't and everything's shit.

So what's the problem here? Why would you not want to be a threat to this new shitty way of life you fags made?

Only because it takes a white mind to cook up good baneage

>since 9/11 19 of the 26 attacks have been non-Muslim

why don't you take it back one more day and include 9/11 and then see how the fucking stats bear out? Are we just going to pretend 9/11 didn't happen and has nothing to do with security concerns?

>white people are the number #1 terror threat in the world

>White people

That's always my first thought when a bomb goes off anywhere in the world

These days a white dude could fart in a public space and you'd hear George Cuckanopoulos asking what we can do about this white menace

add 9/11 and its 19 out of 27 attacks .. whats the problem here?

if you want to be generous you can count pentagon and the other flight individual and its 19 out of 29 ? .. still a majority of white attacks!

it should according to statistics

I hate these leftist apologists always making excuses for Islamic terrorist attacks.

Actually white people just use bombers for attack.

facts don't care about your feelings

>Since then, 48 people have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, compared to 26 killed by people who claimed to be jihadist. The non-Muslim groups include right-wing, anti-government organizations and white-supremacist groups.
How many people have been killed by non-extremists? How many of those were non-whites?

Yes and do you have any idea how many people get blown up in unstable muslim countries?

Every blm protest black people shout each other.
Gun violence is statistically proven to happen to blacks more.
Blacks are 70% of the violent offenders in prison, while being less than 20% of the population.
But white people are violent?
OP this is a cherry picked, bull shit study.

Here's your hero, trying to get his dog to fuck him

>in the US
The United States is not the world.

All part of the white genocide movement perpetuated by Leftist atheist Jews.

>Here's your hero, trying to get his dog to fuck him

/thread

Thanks Ben.
All of these Muslims that commit terrorist attacks in America, count as "White". Most of them aren't seen as "White" by society.
I can cherry-pick statistics too.

>t. mehmet

oyyy veyy!

What will we do about all those pesky white people?

:^)

>New Arabia flag
Who could be behind this post?

I agree.

Filthy American government at it again, with Jews leading the disarmament charge.

>Muslims responsible for 7/26 attacks
>1/3.7 attacks
>Make up 2% of population
>1/50

sage in every fucking field. Kill yourself

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What's with the sudden rise in "studies" and "reports" being made about how evil whites/males/right wingers are?

christian jewish egyptians are my favorite type of terrorists!

>All the studied attacks are post-9/11

How convenient.

Muslims are violent scum, period.

>choke on Kinder egg
Only Frenchies do that

And I'm seeing a shit ton of slavery movies and shows are about to come out..... They remade Roots and it airs next week.

fucking boomers

Truth.

Terrorism cannot be committed by a citizen against the State, only direct action.

>Terrorism, in its broadest sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim.

Only by an outsider. Violence by a citizen against the state is always moral and justified.

>Violence by a citizen against the state is always moral and justified

lmao

Under your definition all war, all revolutions, even all union strikes would be "terrorism."

That State exists to serve the people and the people have an inherent right to dissolve it at any time if they decide that it is no longer serving them properly or effectively. Laugh if you want, but I don't need to know the cause to support a bomb going off in a government building.

What's his name ? I want to stalk him ? Seems like he has cool instagram and tumblr, because we wears Full of Hell tshirt. Damn why are liberals so cool and fun ? You guys are just boring and irritating. I bet your instagram is full of swastikas. Not like cool album covers and outfits and blurry old camera photos.