I'm Waiting

I'm Waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR
youtube.com/watch?v=l14ejKg__HY&ab_channel=RiceGum
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/916858417180037121
socialblade.com/youtube/user/ricegum/realtime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever he tries to do to defuse the situation is only going to dig him deeper. I get his diss track is 80% bragging about himself and 10% actually trying to do a diss. He's been chewed up and spat out, just let him fade into obscurity.

Lets get a vintage sexism thread going

Yeah pretty much everything will say will reinforce all of Ian's Points

there is only one way he can recover but it's not going to happen since he is to dumb to get on the idea.

Didn't he say his track would drop by Saturday at the latest? What a lying bitch

Yep he posted that he was uploading it like 40 mins ago

Me too

What a faggot. It doesn't take 40 min to upload a 3-5min track.

What the fuck, his face is so weird. It's so flat and everything's spread out disproportionately. He's honestly an ugly bastard, and a skinny fuck too.

Cant wait for this beta cuck to an hero on stream coz faggot disstrack gets fuckin hard laughed at

wait longer

he will get dislikes for the next month but ppl will forget and things will go back to normal and i doubt ricegum will lose views, he might lose subs but u know those subs are still going back to his channel to see whats next

His latest tweet says it'll be late night tonight or early tomorrow morning. Whichever it is, gotta be there right when it releases to drop a dislike

playing the video just gives him more $$$ retard, who the fuck cares???

Yeah this, the only reason his video on leafy destroyed him is because the channel was already in decline

AdBlock..?

lol, you dumbfuck, you think adblock prevents him from getting click $$$, his shit sucks anyway, why bother??? do what you want tho

wait whats going on. i know idubbz dissed this chink but im too lazy to watch the whole video so yeah inform me

hooktube

watch the rap from the content cop, its on his second channel

>Ricejew begs for a content cop a year ago
>Idubbbz let's him have it
>Ricejew expects some small insults and shit
>Gets the equivalent of the tsar bomba of exposing
>Idubbbz also makes a rap better than anything ricejew has ever made just digging him further
>Hashtag also included in the video to spam
>Loses views
>Loses subs
>Loses in general
>Ricejew makes a video on it
>Doesn't help at all
>Ricejew now trying to upload a diss

Ricejew is done sure his puppet fans will still exist but any kind of sponsor or event isn't going to look his way for a LONG time.

It is impossible to stand up too god!
RashGem will figure that out soon enough!

Edubbbz roasts Riceballs by calling out these dumbass standards Rice judges other people with while he does the same things he calls out other losers for. Basically he's a limp dick beta that likes to benefit off hypocrisy.

Its funny how this cuck (keem) is so supportive of Rice, almost like he has a subscibtion on Ricegums sperm shots.
iDubbbz is one of the few people on youtube who has a godtier status! You cant do anything to him!
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR

This is the only face, ricegum will see in his sleep for the next month!

he is bad at acting, and his humour is weak. I don't get it how he got so popular in the first place. Wish his channel would die off.

Fuck off

not since Hiroshima has an asian been so roasted

kekekekekekekekekekekekekek

I love that he got Pewdiepie, the most popular YouTuber, but didn't give him any lines.

it's basically a subtle roast, since rice is all about viewer count, that eduups brings in the biggest YT star, basically as a backup dancer.. amazing.

trying to damage control so hard

bump

just watched this crap on a mirror. shits just terrible

and what do you know. he has two vids planned.
His response and a diss track thta will come out tomorrow!
Im blacklisting this fool on my adblock now

i aint watching that shit, what happened

Just a huge cringefest.

ricechum makes some 5/10 counter arguments to edups criticisms, spergs out and overreacts at one point

vote "BAD" on this poll

Probably the best response to a content cop, but that's not saying much. He responds to and deflects some of the lighter criticisms nicely. But for the larger, more hard hitting points of the content cop, he poorly obfuscates and fails to actually address it. He takes some stabs at Ian and pewdiepie, none of which are very impactful. At the end he gets butthurt over the ghostwriter stuff and teases a bit of his response dis track

I appreciate the eloquent responce

I watched 5 minutes and 8 seconds. This ricegum guy is a complete retard. Ian fucking roasted him, and he comes back and does some shit tier rip off of "Content Cop" literally proving every point made against him. Not watching the rest, I don't even care if it's good. After the skit with the rape girl in the video, there was no hope for this man. Please let him die

thanks dude, realized that I normally talk like an ape so I'm trying to broaden my vocabulary

who is this faggot

who cares?

They should meet up and fight

dont worry he just debonkes jokes

Fuck this up

everyone does

okay, but why?

Seconding this, keem's dumb ass thinks ricegum had a good response

keem's still butthurt over his own content cop

what is it at now? i don't have twitter

Keem sucking Rice's dick

7,5k votes
35% bad.
31% OK
34% amazing

im fucking dead. even when he wants to suck his dick, it's still bad

the dude asked what about the poll results

its fine he still posted them

every time you refresh they keep going up

also the "raped" victim is a stripper now, go figure
everything associated with that cunt is fake-trash

He admits to creating a fake give away for his channel and , from what I could tell says it's going to stay fake. Then acts like he's the victim of his own fake give away LOL

We've already swayed the results. When I took it, bad only had 31%. Keep going boys

Lel. Rice is such a bitch.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/ricegum/realtime he's still going down in subs

Well God Damn!

/thread

lol what a sight

some 12 year old probably

did this nigga really say he wants idubbzz to talk shit to his face didn't he pussy out to the jake paul dick rider boys?

attempted to roast pewdiepie more than idubbbz

literally misses every single point idubbbz actually made in his content cop

ricegum is an idiot.

What's the other 10%

i like how he brushes off that he is a hypocrite by calling out many other people as irrelevant, as, "i guess i say irrelevant a lot."

he managed to make himself look like a bigger piece of shit somehow, at least to those who dont fall for his pathetic attempt at being charismatic

LETS RUIN THIS FUCKBOI\Y

I don't understand why Rice said he wanted a content cop done on him and then he told idubbbz to get off his dick for making it.

I love how idubbbz doesnt post for a month, then all of a sudden comes out with this amazing ass video. Gotdamn that RiceFag got completely destroyed, its the equivalent of RiceBitch standing directly under the bomb we dropped on Hiroshima. I think what made it worse for RiceCunt is that he talked about a few things that he thought idubbbz would put in the video to blast RiceTwat, which made it worse for RiceFuck because idubbbz decided to try even harder on the video to completely and utterly destroy this buck toothed RiceGrower

Fuck you all fags ricegum won

you cant win against a god!

wer'e doing it, reddit!

But did it feel good though?

Did it feel good though?

Did it?

>I said something really rude or whatever
>Im making a terrible fake ass apology
fuck RIceTinyDick

fucking edgy newfags posting this shit on Sup Forums..
get the fuck back to 9gag

Sup Forums is not a place for little kids go to tumblr or 9gag or something
(OP)

socialblade.com/youtube/user/ricegum/realtime

Wekwekwek, what are you? A cunt?

when ian made the content cop i unsubscribed but today i subbed again.
rice is cool

Edgy kid go back to mlp section or something

an authority figure because you have failures for parents.

Go to bed

What makes you say that

what are you fucking gay?

>Fucking summer fag you can leave now faggot.

i thought he'd get more subs not lose more

CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA