Are you a statist Sup Forums?

Are you a statist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvylKBMIDcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes xD

I am an argument.

Yes. So is Molyneux. His dream of having the NAP enforced by DRO's is statism. In true anarchy, property is only defined by who can defend it.

T-teach me, master.

Any form of Anarchism can be boiled down to
>hey why can't we all get along :)
or
>It is technically possible, yet more complicated, to allow private industries to do exactly what is already being done by the government.

No, argument man.

Drop philosophy, go to church, paint yourself blue.

DEFOO you wife, DEFOO your kids, DEFOO your boss, donate $2 and MAKE ME A FUCKING IPHONE.

Guys check out this commercial that is playing up in Cuckland with the Typical Gamer. The Ontario government advertises stealing from the young in such a cute way! Don't forget to thumbs down!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvylKBMIDcM

in as much as I think a state should exist for various reasons yes I suppose I am

molyneux has a very strange idea of the state

but then again he has very strange ideas about a lot of things like families for example, and philosophy (his own perfect ultimate answer to which has been utterly flat-lined by critical examination by the way)

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

Who is is guy?

Correct on nearly everything. Shill for Israel but that's to be expected of any mainstream Republican.

Yes. Freedom is degenerate.

I just want a Ron Paul style minimal government.

anarchy really is the edgiest of political affiliations

some of these fuckboys call you a statist if you think the government should jail/arrest/whatever child rapists

If you're the argument then what's the premise?

>image macros
>>>/9fag/