This is modern America: A couple with nearly NINE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS filmed their relationship for seven years and...

This is modern America: A couple with nearly NINE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS filmed their relationship for seven years and painted themselves into such a weird corner that they felt compelled to film a last vlog of themselves on the verge of tears explaining their separation to millions of people. The video has been viewed by 3.8 MILLION PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=l0KazRqIJ9U

They also have a main pranking channel that is on the verge of reaching 10 million subscribers. These people are abandoning a revenue source that made them millionaires

Your country is pathetic. At least we have accepted our demise but you...

>proclivity to film oneself

these people are dead psycologically

I dunno m8, a typical Sup Forums shitpost screencapped and posted to r/Sup Forums gets 500,000 to a million views on the imgur counter

Who fucking cares thanks for wasting my time

That's the point you dumb nigger. They made more money on that one video than you make in a month

>something on a world's top 10 most popular site gets a lot of hits
wow

Over two billion views for these guys. Wow.

Men need to learn how to control their women better. This shouldn't be happening if you're a true male.

ok? Your point? It's reality tv bullshit, are you trying to say you were born in le wrong generation?

>dumb hipsters more concerned about working on their vlog than working on their marriage

>implying they hadn't been staying together for the past few years just because of YouTube

well the guy is a shitskin hipster

this whole "relationship" was likely just a charade anyways

Haha why are they breaking up they look fucking devastated.

We live in a culture of celebrity. Where it's better to be famous and adored by millions than happy with your family friends.

They suffered in a failing relationship for years because of YouTube money. Fame and money was more important than their happiness.

Fuck that.

friendly reminder that Jesse has a "never forget" tattoo with the star of david on his chest and he's not even jewish

JUST

Yeah except it's actually personal. This video has more views than the average flagship show for a multibillion dollar television network.

op used to watch this idiots and think we give a fuck his favorite Jew tube show is coming to an end.

they look hoped on something either meth or opioids

He is a Jew, and looks very Jewish too.

He also has a tattoo of his dead mother who committed suicide a few months ago. He tweeted and vlogged about it too. Fucking insanity that someone would think that's an okay thing to share with millions

Seems like an excellent example of the power of the free market, they made videos that people found entertaining, generated revenue and traffic for the host site, and got paid for it all while providing people with 100% free entertainment. I don't see a problem here. Do I think they are giant fags for airing their "problems" over YouTube? Not really, cause I doubt that even 10% of their content is genuine. Who cares. You all just sound like jelly belly butthurt triple niggers desu.

fucking insanity takes to think whats okay and what's not okay from other people to share about their own expiriences and circunstances

top kek, you're disgusting

Top bantz lad

I can't be fucked clicking the video but it looks like those retards that did "pranks". I recall one "prank" where the wife danced with an "instructor" in front of her husband and told the guy to grab her ass and grind his cock against her and even kiss her at the end all while telling her husband it was okay because it's only dancing. I'm not sure how that was a prank but that's the state of youtube I guess.

go back to sleep this is too much work for you

Your comment is the essence of why I come here yet I feel in this day and age because of how plainly correct you are (if that makes sense), posts like these are almost always unnoticed. That's how I see the world shifting, where the most plain reasoning is rejected as the correct answer simply because there's too little of a reveling in the butthurt emotion you talk about everyone else having (which is also completely true in a way which blinds them).

If its not emotionally abrasive or gratifying the truth is almost entirely uninteresting to the masses of unwashed, unfulfilled and demotivated populi, which are almost always on a ever increasing trajectory of forcing conversations centered only around ego defense and belief affirmation. All of whom will become the latest and supposedly greatest beings our society has to offer.

Of course I have no doubt people have always suffered this curse of not seeing the larger picture throughout history. Yet when confronted with the planned future of VR and even more hug boxes it will become a deeper and deeper pit in which sentiments like yours cry out from.

Bums me out desu senpai. Hang in there Humanity.

Holy shit! 3.8 GOJIRA views! That is UN FUCKING HEARD OF!?!?!?! FALL OF WESTERN SOCIETY IMMINENT

Maybe this isnt profound if you masturbate to people pooping on camera but i see it differently as a new phenomenon and kind of hilarious, symptomatic of the reach technology has into our lives

>implying we care about some jewtube nobodies
>implying OP isnt just a fag that it's sad that his favorite jewtube nobodies are "splitting" up

That shit is sham. They are doing all of that for the views. It's like modern day reality shows.