Does anyone who doesn't have an agenda in mind like this kind of architecture?

Does anyone who doesn't have an agenda in mind like this kind of architecture?

I think it's cool. Would like to live there.

Looks nice but i wouldnt live in it

Some nice ideas, but the whole execution is atrocious and inefficient as fuck.

You're a fucking idiot. These homes are anti-human in nature and are part of an architectural style meant to mold humans to the certain values of the people who make these creations (Progressivists, Modernists, Futurists, etc.). They are a blight upon the landscape and are like the other kinds of architectures erected by the various despotic regimes of history.

What's nice about it?

looks awesome would live there.

i usually prefer smaller places though. still modern, but i don't need all that space. and i'd want it to be more urban.

I don't know what you mean by an agenda, but I fucking hate modernist architecture for houses and apartment/condo buildings. Homes should look like homes. If it's a business or office then it can look cool but I find that un-comfy and tasteless as fuck for a residence.

>meant to mold humans
Not really. Most architecture following Bauhaus or w/e seems focused on building directly around humans rather than thinking about what historically a house or building is supposed to look like. The whole "form follows function" thing.

>Homes should look like homes
fuck you. go live in a cave somewhere if you want to hold back progress. i want my future house now bitch.

Lol no that's why retarded ones like that sit on the market for a very long time.

The tenants of these buildings are still affected by this, and I'm almost sure it is negative. This style is tasteless and inspired by authoritarian practices.
This isn't "Progress", it is not superior in any way. If you are an anti-human Cynicist, then you might like these piles of shit.

Hey I'm not talking about holding back technology. I like technological progress. I'm talking only about style.

That call that Chunky Funk Brutal

no. flat roofs are retarded.

Not an accurate representation of brutalism definitely.

kek it's a square fucking house, you faggot. It looks pretty neat, but I would hate to have the whole damn walls be windows to cast my life onto everyone. Other than that, I'd live there as an apartment or something for a few years no prob.

It is meant to encourage Nihilist and Progressivist thought, which are two inherently destructive ideologies. If you care about humanity you should not live in one of these places.

Looks cool for now but I assume it will age horribly. Ever see some 'cutting edge' houses from the 60's and 70's? They all look like shit now

my nigga

>raw concrete boxes
>casting lines visible
>definition of brutalism

Pretty outlandish claim. Have any evidence or source to back that up?

im looking for some good and minimalistic slim house designs like they built in tokyo japan. im trying to cram 4 levels high slim house inside 5ft x 40ft space. any ideas?

Have you considered a tube?

how exactly does minimalist/abstract architectural design have anything to do with nihilism, and to what extent? you've provided us with the dots but you've failed to connect them

There are some distinct differences between a building like this and something like Trellick Tower.
Who supports this kind of architecture? What is the mindset of the people who like it?

Pointless. Can't tell what any of it is for. Why an open wall? Why disconnected rooms? Why should it be a chore to access the top level?

A building is made by an architect for the sake of its function - to serve man. A building, to be good, has to have a purpose in mind. A concert hall is built for seating, and the music that will be played. The walls are equipped for sound reflection and resonance. The open aspect is for the view and sound. The stage is for the performance.

A house is built to serve the needs of the tenant. I don't know what the fuck kind of value a tenant could gain from the form of that "house" beyond shallow novelty. It's trash.

I love this stuff

I alos get boner looking at the 100 foro square metal buildings they make now

that uh... won't sit well with my surroundings and neighborhood. im not living in a city. and the plot is surrounded by low, poorly designed houses

It's very impractical.

Pretty nice looking, has this "rich, borderline futuristic and artsy fartsy" steez to it
Either this or an earthship home would be my go to perfect place to live in

Both brutal, but OP also minimalist. Trellic has almost a gaudi expression of brutalism. Brutalism simply refers to the raw quality of unfinished concrete

>Honey, our new house has a lawn!
>How big is it?
>Can't tell, but probably about 20 square feet
>Why is there light shining onto the roof?
>Don't know
>How do we get to the top..cube?
>Don't know
>My God, where's the fourth wall?
>Couldn't afford it, I spent our budget on the 2 foot deep pool without a ladder

>Who supports this kind of architecture? What is the mindset of the people who like it?

Not evidence. In order to make that into evidence you would have to first prove that some kind of people "support" or "like" this kind of architecture.

Then you would have to show me evidence of this mind control attempt you're throwing around.

Just because, for argument, George Soros lives in a stone house doesn't mean stone houses are made to make people fall under the ideologies idealized by George Soros.

You could bisect and reinforce a shipping container.

im in singapore so living in a house made from a container is literally living in an oven.

fuck off traditionalist skywizrd type

science and objectivism all the way

You're using attackment tactics to try and make it seem like it isn't obvious who supports these practices. These buildings encourage a sense of dread and radicalism. I don't need to get some scientific essay on how that is. These buildings align themselves with modernist hipsters and liberals.

Why should anyone need an agenda to like a particular type of architecture?

You sound stupid.

yees.. anything abnormal to escape this crippling reality

How about this one? I dare you to find any "agenda" in Monsanto's House of the Future.

modular would be neat if it actually was modular: reconfigurable or replaceable components, like nagakin capsule building. Otherwise it seems pointless to me

>OP's idea of "good" architecture

Ah, ok. I've just seen a lot of converted shipping container houses featured as alternative housing.

Its nice to look at but I don't think its practical. I don't want to maintain it or cover the furniture during a storm. Plus flat roof.

Looks expensive and horribly inefficient

Environmentalist agenda. Notice the shape of the house. Built to compliement nature (windows and building are shaped around the tree, rather than cutting it down and building over it.
>Small, little footprint
>No chimney
>Resembles a tree (trunk connecting to ground, with 4 distinct "branches")
>White, supposed to compliment/resemble the large cloud in the background, also "floating" above the ground

That house says: Fuck cripples.

I propose a hous ebuidl from 3 foot square concrete pillars
capped with metal roof
plastic hard panel walls, non load bearing to keep u from falling out
jacuzi tub plastic modular
etc
maek 20 foot square of pilars and expand
second flooor extend pilalrs then cap again w metal

False.
That's the source of the driving factor behind the death of humanity.
Obvious. It aligns with the same architectural style.
Transhumanist and anti-human.
Not the best but obviously better than that styles.

Houses like this are like owning a Ferrari. They're statements of design and engineering that push the envelope. They're also statements of wealth and status. They require massive amounts of cash (that's 10 million easy) and the willingness to put up with something uncomfortable that forces you to conform with its demands.

t. Architect

Mine craft fans

What kind of bullshit thread is this. Has OP ever set foot in a cheap fucking stupid apartment building that's literally the same everywhere? The same office building that's everywhere? How is that any better than this? Fuck off. It's offensive you even act like you have the wealth or education to care about something like this let alone understand how structures are oppressive to humans you pseudointellectual child.

>This building, a product of human ingenuity, is oppressive to humans somehow
Really makes you think

No, they are welcome to look at the House of the Future. They're just not coming in.

Depends on your location's climate. In Southern California or Arizona that would be fine. Not so much in New York or Seattle.

makin me all comfy here, Sup Forumsro

>javascript:quote('747439798');
Having spent a few years in an Earthship, I wouldn't do it again. Fuck Mike Reynolds, hippie trash

trip dubs get

>t. Architect
We can tell with the pretentious bullshit.

"Last week, fucked around and got a triple double" - Unknown Poet

That's just a disguise to their true purpose, like smartphones.
What are you talking about? This building's architectural style is designed by Nihilists and Progressivists.
Oppressive to humans. It is oppressive to humans.

>Oppressive to humans. It is oppressive to humans.
Repeating the same nonsense statement without explanation is not an argument

I feel that the modern style of housing is the type that you can really easily fall out of in an unfortunate house accident.

>asks for any evidence
>"You're using attackment tactics"

lmao if it's so obvious then provide any evidence for your extreme outlandish claims.

How the fuck is an entire room floating?

It seems to be holding onto only one wall... It seems like it needs some colums under it. I would be fucking scared of being in that room or under it.

>Progressivists

Doesnt surprise me that architects spend all day posting on b. Better than stacking shelves at the supermarket for $12 an hour... and fucking that up as well because the cans have to be in neat piles, not abatract patterns

>like it isn't obvious who supports these practices.
The jews?

>

That would be awesome to be inside of while it was raining.

I call these type of houses minecraft houses

imagine the possibilites

damn nice ass

Meh, looks like a half-assed Rust base. Noobs don’t even know how to honeycomb.

Man who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Obviously explained. I've already explained it.
I've explained why they are.
Progressivists not "progressives" since that is acting like they are benevolent even when Progress is not benevolent currently maybe but the idea is somewhat but what it is being seen as is evil.
Google and the Jewish liberal companies.
Transhumanist jokes are inherently decadent.

>full wall windows

Yeah no...

It's almost as if people have different opinions on what is aesthetic...

I think it looks nice, but there are so many problems with that ground floor. Why is there a huge open hole into your house? There should be a wall there with a door. I'm assuming a house like this would be in a neighborhood unlikely to have people breaking in, but what about animals? You'd have squirrels and raccoons able to just walk into your kitchen. It would also have no insulation and no protection from rain or snow.

woa!

I do, to an extend. I think this one is a little bit too far-out for me, especially with how autistic the fully accessible outside furniture landing bit with the full staircase area is.
I like modern architecture in general though.

OP you’ve been drinking too much of your own kool-aid. You are batshit insane.

You are reading way too much into this, it is just a house. You know what the fucking agenda of a house is? It is to be fucking lived in.

If anyone sounds like a hippie high on shrooms here it’s you. I bet you would rather have us humans live in a cave.

Go back to your fucking shrink and ask him to lock you up in the psych ward.

You haven't explained shit, faggot. Saying you explained it over and over won't give us shit info.

How do these homes "oppress" people and "brainwash" them?

>modern architecture

Hate to burst your bubble but OPs house - modernist / brutalism was 'modern' in the early 1950s

it is you idiot

It's not "Opinion" it's fact. These buildings are erected to brainwash people into believing in Jewish propaganda that's propagated by extremist companies owned by Jews like Google, and the radical left. If you don't believe me, Google it.

Truly a house for the squares

ITT: Rich gay dudes.

Well until you can prove your fact with data from empirical, repeatable experimentation, it's a hypothesis.

>trying a new approach
>is bad at it
hehehe stop.

close to 100 replies but still no decent architecture pictures.

I've already explained it, it's a fact. All you're doing is proving that you're brainwashed by the media into falling for these structures. Their mere existence is detrimental to your psyche, in the same way MTV and CNN are.

Do you have pictures of the inside?

Watch out for rain or snow. If those aren't an issue, why the fuck not

>Transhumanist joke
You've never actually read a book.