Where's my rekt thread?

where's my rekt thread?

bump

bump

The Definition of Dumb Asses

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

we didnt once say its not fucked, people are curious, do u see anyone saying hhahahah they died? no its interesting because we can watch something that we hope not to see outside the confort of our homes. calm down if u cant deal seeing this stuff go to another thread.

wtf it looks unreal

source?

>666
burned by satan

rather be dead then have to feel that pain

>I would like to sneak attack the store clerk
>Roll it
>Natural 1
>You shoot yourself in the heart. You are dead.

bretty gud

>helmet rolling by as the video comes to an end
kino

lol Satan. Did you tell him to try to jump over a fire in flip flops?

OMG FIRE! LET'S STOP IT WITH ALCOHOL!!

>taking the bait
Lurk more.

I'm not reading all that lol

This is real life, it ain't always bright sunshine and puppy farts.... btw your a faggot

why u sayin this nigga got baited, that aint bait nigga.

thats what you get for dabbing you spastic

that move at the end, topkek

taking the bait
fuck off

So what if its bait? Im wondering if your shitpost isn't a bait.

bitch no one baits with a message that long

they had all the time to react

If I was forced to live there I'd never leave my house.

when the people responding to the people who got baited become the bait itself

story tiem ?

Where is that from?

Yo where can I get some Las Vegas shooting footage?

Nerve gas?

Not true at all faggot. There are sick freaks who get off on this stupid shit daily. It's fucking disgusting and they need put in a cage like an animal. *looking at you dickhead

They used a flammable aerosol fog at some asian concert, this is the result.

Is this a pasta or are you a reddifag?

And that's why you never lock your knees.

they need put cage. u from fuckin china nigga? dont be talking shit to that nigga, just cuz what hat nigga say dont apply to u dont mean shit. like he said bef, if this aint yo thread get the fuck off it bitch ass.

The helmet rolling by made me chuckle. I feel bad for laughing

Fake

I was thinking/hoping he was gonna grab her tits

I don't

Brazil, probably.

bait

Nice pasta faggot

I don't.
Kek.

I hate faggots like this in the gym. They're always fat old dudes who do "reps" of 2 inches and yell and scream the whole time yet I never see them doing actual squats.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Lord of Light got this faggot
anyone know what happened? how badly burned did he get

xcom

his fucking skin peeled off, who the fuck rides a bike, and who the fuck rides a bike with no sleeves!! dumb faggot

fucking awesome!

A day in the life of a Paramedic
That's a Paramedic checking to see if anyone is still alive.

Literally see that shit all the damn time. Sucks for him, he probably has no face left since he faceplanted for about 3 seconds at high speed.

fag bait

Worst haircut ever

dear god

Are you retarded?

i believe so..

this is rekt, not gore. foh

the South.....the Deep South

Fun fact the ppl who post this shit may be undisturbed by death and that kill goatfuckers overseas for u of course these ppl have uses dumbfuck

Oh boy what a meme

Such barbaric behavior, yet they all wear decent clothes. Hmm....

Jesus the mess that person made

Niggers doing nigger stuff

Yeah I laugh evertim

Died he died?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

yes died he died

Fuckin box in the way, I'm trying to jerk it here

I agree. Death isnt something to joke about. It is very immature. Would you guys be happy if you died and your death would be published and hundreds of faggots would see you dying and laughing at you? I don't think so.

T-T-T-TRIPLE KILL!

>"Would it kill you to take out the trash?"

aha

This dude actually died, by the way.

Completely crushed his ribcage and was gone a few hours after this video.

That's what he gets for trying to be a try-hard show-off.

Watching poor people die is funny af fagit

That's one of the basic fucking rules of that machine.

Never, ever, ever lock your legs. That weight will buckle your joints like it's fucking warm butter.

RIP