Someone explain how this fucking happened in nature? Post weird animals!

Someone explain how this fucking happened in nature? Post weird animals!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_7ByiYbCYM
youtube.com/watch?v=MvkU2u2tI2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag

Early genetic offshoot during reptilian to mammalian evolution.

I think that animal is poisonous too. I'm sure it shoots a toxic substance out of glands somewhere on its fucked up body.

Same comment applies to this beast.

mistakes were made, and therefore jesus

Pippa toads trigger me. Especially when the give birth. Reminds me of mango worms.

Sorry won't post pics, otherwise i will be crawling out of my skin

This anons got it

At some point way before dinosaurs, a group of reptiles started developing mammalian features like fur and warm bloodedness. They were called mammal-like reptiles. They had both mammal and reptilian traits and ultimately their lineage evolved into modern mammals, but an early offshoot family became the monotremes (platypuses and echidnas), who maintained both mammalian and reptilian features

Ancient wizard got drunk

why did i look that up

youtube.com/watch?v=K_7ByiYbCYM

BoBBit WorMs

Oh wow. So is that part reptile???? Freaky. Platypuses. I'll remember the name now. Isn't it only found in indonesia or Australia or something? Just gonna go off and check what an echidnas is.

>So is that part reptile????
Its a bit of an oversimplification. They are considered mammals due to genetic and anatomical factors, but as far as mammals go, they are so primitive that they have a bunch of reptilian features.
Think of it like how some people have tails, but a way more extreme extent of that idea

Love the response, Thx for taking the time to answer user. I've learned something today

Yeah I think it has venomous spurs on it's feet or something? I don't know how strong the venom is though.

>the more you know

Bugs are weird as-is, but this one sticks out to me.

weird animals.....
heres the glaucus atlanticus

Anyone wanna guess what this is?

Garbage

It's pretty strong
And it's on their back legs kinda like a spiky toe. When they use it it gets stuck to whoever they stab too it's brutal

That be a legless lizard

since you're asking, I'll say that it's the convergent evolution of a lizard that has lost is limbs and now superficially resembles snakes.

some species of the legless lizard family

>inb4 snek

Race mixing, plain and simple.

Are prehistoric animals allowed?

Europeans are just gross like that.

Shit, that was too easy.

Fuck off. Platypuses are a cute.

Helps that I'm from Aus, know the difference between a snek and a lizard.

sure

and on the topic of prehistoric animals, here are some of those mammal-like reptiles that evolved into mammals and monotremes

in the prehistoric category, anything from the cambrian period

Sweet! Thanks.
Looking over this stuff humbles me.

I think only the male has venomous spurs.
They also lay eggs..
The echidna is very similar to a hedgehog. Actually Knuckles from sonic is an echidna iirc.

>Looking over this stuff humbles me.
yea its amazing to consider this is our lineage. This is where we came from, and it shows how we're related to something as weird as the platypus.

I think its criminal that there's even a debate about whether or not to teach evolution

PHAT boi

Check this armadillo on steroids

Do you even horn?
Also checked

Don't kid yourself.
THIS is an armadillo on steroids!

Looking at that impressive skull makes me think "that'd be a cool animal to see in a zoo, but terrifying to come face to face with". Anyone know the name of the animal that skull belongs too?

nice quads
this is bs tho, dinos had feathers. fake and also slightly gay

nigga get on my level

It's Arsinoitherium.

Your idea has been adapted into a TV mini-series.

>this is bs tho, dinos had feathers. fake and also slightly gay
>cant tell if trolling or severely retarded

It's too bad early humans hunted these things to extinction. The meagfauna were must have been an amazing thing to see

oh wow, I have that

it's called evolution: no matter how weird something mutates- if it's able to reproduce it survives.

neither trolling nor retarded, look it up, dinosaurs were birds bro. they were glorified chickens

i dont know where to even begin telling you how wrong you are...

im not this guy
but hes actually right.
pic related is a t-rex. fossil findings proof they had small feathers.

They weren't dinosaurs. With that, here's a bad-ass, tiger-sized offshoot.
You're welcome, by the way.

nigga, pick up a modern archeological book or research. dinosaurs had feathers

thanks for backing me up, also nice dubz

I meant thank you.
Sorry, I oughta go offline for a while.

Ok here we go...first of all, the mammal-like reptiles were not dinosaurs. They were way way older than dinosaurs, and they definitely had scales, with some developing fur. They spread off into a number of different lineages, one of which after hundreds of millions of years became archosaurs. Archosaurs are an important group because they had a number of different descendant lineages themselves. Among these were crocodilians, turtles, dinosaurs, and birds. Its still debated whether birds evolved directly from a group of archosaurs, or whether they evolved from a very very early group of dinosaurs. This split between dinosaurs and birds occurred very early on. Among dinosaurs, only the therapods (dinos like t-rex and the raptors) showed any signs of anatomial similarity to birds. Other groups like the sauropods were distinctly reptilian with full on scales. Even then, t-rex specifically did not evolve into chickens.

Saying dinosaurs are glorified chickens is like saying mammoths are glorified humans

aren't they tho? the have ahir and teeth, so liek, they are 99% human right?

hair*

I know what it is, it's fucking disgusting.

Doesn't seem to far fetched
Pic related its a human Mammoth

They were just too delicious for early humans (niggers) to resist hunting to extinction

Pengolin*

have you ever seen a depiction of a black caveman? get it right, all humans come from us clean, pure, special WHITE FOLK!

that's not an armadillo you retard

if they don't eat them, you wouldn't be born

youtube.com/watch?v=MvkU2u2tI2g

I'm white
Humans evolved from niggers
Whites are the latest in human evolution

>cookie cutter shark
>>>

a small but bad ass shark
>>>

it glows in the dark
>>>

>>>

"Cave man"
Exactly
Whites were just the smartest of the negros who decided to hide from the rest of the angry violent baboons
The radiation of the deep earth minerals, lack of sunlight, cooking, and working together caused our brains to enlarge and our skin to fade white
The final evolution for mankind is robots
White robots

pfft if you believe that you're retarded. let me ask you. why would people who lived mostly indoors(caves) cause everything else could kill them be black? black people came from being exposed to too much sunlight

why is that robot white?
holyshit her pussy was eaten

My nigga. I love Cambrian lifeforms. A few weeks back we had a Cambrian thread on here that was pretty cool. Maybe you were in it.

Your quads humble me.

I missed it unfortunately but they are badass and sadly underrepresented in fiction

Pangolin*

All I can hear in my head is "ehhehehehehhhehe"

>LaughingWhoreSharks.jpg

hehehehe

its the famous dick fish
or fish dick?

yes but the first picture he responded to were mammal like reptiles, not dinosaurs

we call them glass snakes here but yeah legless lizard family

The leafy sea dragon is a good one if you like cool camouflage.

They are indeed venomous, they have small poison injecting barbs on each of their legs.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Another curious fish.

lol if thats true than why are there still reptiles idiot? god evolutionists are so fucking stupid just because we believe that god created us doesnt mean we will buy into your bullsh*t