Ask my Birb a question, and he will give an honest answer

Ask my Birb a question, and he will give an honest answer.

Why do birds shit on cars, but not in pools and stuff?

Our projectory isn't as accurate as we think it is, but mostly because we don't fucking care about you.

Is it hard work being a birb?

Will you give me head

Why is your owners cock so fucking small? From an unsatisfied ex gf that clearly recognizes you and the laptop you are standing on.

What is the meaning of life?

Not really, I just shit in a cage and eat.

Why are birbs so fucking cute

Why nobody loves me?

Your wish is granted

why doesnt your birb have a yellow head poof

I do not have any intelligence of my owner's cock, nor his past with girlfriends.

To fly and shit.

People say birbs navigate by sensing the earths magnetic field. If that's true, how do you sense it? Is it like a feeling, or a visual thing, or do you just know without feeling anything?

Birb how many ladies do you get on a good day

I don't fucking know. Our cuteness weighs down on our intelligence.

How does he feel being able to fly, but being locked in a building all his life?

am I cute

Probably because they haven't found out who you really are.

I was born without it?

Bird shat right next to my pool next month so this is not true, just random and bad timing for cars desu.

Thats what he wants you to think. Look from deep within. Swinging on a bird swing and landing on his hand aren't the only things he taught you, if you know what I mean.

Bruh, I lived in a pet store and this faggot's home my whole life. I didn't have the luxury to go to fucking school.

At least tree-fiddy

I cannot tell due to the lack of photo evidence.

OP is an alright guy, somewhat of a faggot. He hasn't had a girlfriend since he acquired me, so I would not know what you mean.

Damn. He brainwashed you pretty well.

Probably has. BTW, OP is wondering what state you live in, due to him thinking you are not an ex gf.

Fair enough. What does seeing ultra-violet look like? Does it look like people have random shit all over themselves because they can't wipe off what they can't see?

It is actually very interesting being able to see certain things on all living creatures. Just like now, I see stains all over OP's bed.

how are you such a little cutie

do you love your owner mr birb?

IDK born this way I guess.

Indeed I do

What's the best way to eat it's a pigeon the ever wise wise birb

Lora?