Getting drunk alone again. Depressed and lonely. How are you doing Sup Forums?

Getting drunk alone again. Depressed and lonely. How are you doing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08wACbkS0q7
vocaroo.com/i/s0HYwiFd0dxd
vocaroo.com/i/s0oWFba0iC7A
vocaroo.com/i/s1ePeOtwWDZf
vocaroo.com/i/s0g22Kesj5NQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0IqIzF2bwjR
vocaroo.com/i/s1gMhMl9x3SG
vocaroo.com/i/s14LoCI753Bb
vocaroo.com/i/s0Scmc3uxktd
vocaroo.com/i/s0bN9H6bqtUg
vocaroo.com/i/s0xAZFmI7Xom
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z8ymGJws9w
vocaroo.com/i/s1fkm6vjMAFv
vocaroo.com/i/s1oX3BS8NziO
vocaroo.com/i/s19RoXULRazE
vocaroo.com/i/s004H7ZjeUd9
vocaroo.com/i/s0ERnywmcBOt
vocaroo.com/i/s0eo2h4elJQ4
vocaroo.com/i/s1uZ8OlUed5w
vocaroo.com/i/s1efyfbyTC5o
vocaroo.com/i/s1CEkhmTni4T
vocaroo.com/i/s0p18UBpl1A7
vocaroo.com/i/s0PQYknfPq35
vocaroo.com/i/s0lCIStgkolt
vocaroo.com/i/s1bW2CGl2S6g
vocaroo.com/i/s1ol2fNOKGHq
vocaroo.com/i/s1kFwikFYheJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vocaroo.com/i/s08wACbkS0q7
-Koi

Any reason as to why you're depressed?

Failed out of highschool. Managed to get my diploma after the fact, but I'm watching all my friends leave and its hard for me to function with no one around.

Thats nice what kinda place are you going to dinner to?

knee deep in you're moms pussy, browsin Sup Forums and blaming everything on nerve gas

Dreamin bout Andy more than I do Boxxy these days, and I accidentally deleted my pepe folder!!!

that sucks about your pepe folder dude. Tell my mom that I miss her and it hasn't been the same without her.

I guess its kinda good you got your diploma, and I get what you mean. Ausfag here btw. About to finish highschool and I'm terrible at keeping contact with people, already losing contact with a few.

I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better, I tried shooting myself and the gun jammed. It was actually pretty funny.

Yeah in case you haven't guessed I'm American. Don't worry about keeping in contact with everyone. Keep those who matter to you most close and don't let those slip away.

exactly the same dude.

vocaroo.com/i/s0HYwiFd0dxd

Tried hanging myself a few years back. Rope was too long and I could stand on my tip-toes. Got scared and told myself I was being dumb. Went to bed

Damn dude, did you died?

im coming down from rolling on 500 m of MDMA feeling so relaxed

That sounds really good. I was in New York City on vacation a few weeks ago and had some really good ramen.

I tried as well sometime last year, tried leaning forward into it (I don't really have anywhere to "hang" out at my place), but I pussied out.

i dropped out of college man. people think you need to go to college to make something of yourself but you can skip all the bullshit and go into a trade like construction or even food industry.

Never fucked with stimulants like that. Done psychedelics like acid, and of course weed. You afterglowing?

vocaroo.com/i/s0oWFba0iC7A

Pretty much the same OP, minus the drinking. I know if I were to start I won't stop.

Spent many days and nights sitting on my balcony thinking how easy it would be to lean over the railing and take the 180 foot drop.

I'm trying to get into pipefitting/plumbing, have an interview lined up for an apprenticeship.

Also getting drunk alone. Thinking evil thoughts. Thinking of 666. Murder, rape. I feel unclean. Is this my destiny. I want to be good.

I thought about doing that but knew i would pussy out.

You make your own destiny. If you want to be good just don't let those thoughts translate into action. No one was ever harmed by thoughts.

You really like ramen man. I prefer phó myself.

I'm pretty good at moderation, even if tonight doesn't show it. But, if you don't trust yourself definitely don't start.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ePeOtwWDZf

Do you use vocaroo for a lot of threads? I've never seen it before. It is pretty cool.

vocaroo.com/i/s0g22Kesj5NQ

Your voice is soothing. That's a really creative way to respond to threads. Are you British? I'm really bad at placing accents.

vocaroo.com/i/s0IqIzF2bwjR

I thought you might be an aussie, but wasn't sure. Do you play any tabletop RPGs?

vocaroo.com/i/s1gMhMl9x3SG

vocaroo.com/i/s14LoCI753Bb

vocaroo.com/i/s0Scmc3uxktd

I used to DM for a D&D 5e group, but it has since split up. What do you enjoy doing in your free time, Other than eating ramen.

I'm also getting drunk alone. 33/m virgin. No, not Virginia. Fucking virgin!

vocaroo.com/i/s0bN9H6bqtUg

vocaroo.com/i/s0xAZFmI7Xom

vocaroo.com/i/s0Z8ymGJws9w

vocaroo.com/i/s1fkm6vjMAFv

vocaroo.com/i/s1oX3BS8NziO

I have not heard of the that game. What genre is it? I mostly just play CS and Hyper Light Drifter

I'm American my dude.

vocaroo.com/i/s19RoXULRazE

Another russian game in development now.
Mostly focused on collecting guns and stuff from raids, while trying to not get shot by other players and NPCs.

Would you recommend?

vocaroo.com/i/s004H7ZjeUd9

vocaroo.com/i/s0ERnywmcBOt

My friend who I am incredibly romantically attracted to just called me to tell me about the amazing and spontaneous date she just had with this guy named Alex who is apparently way more attractive than I will ever be. Yipee what could make this night any better.

vocaroo.com/i/s0eo2h4elJQ4

Damn, that fucking sucks user.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uZ8OlUed5w

vocaroo.com/i/s1efyfbyTC5o

WTF is vocaroo?

Yeah I usually wouldn't care that much because I know she isn't into me, but today we went to a football game together because her friends are in the marching band. It was really windy and she's a tiny person, so she cuddled up next to me to stay warm. I thought, maybe for once, I had a chance. I told her I was feeling really depressed, so she called me with the news about her date. She probably thought it would cheer me up.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CEkhmTni4T

That cunt knew what she was doing.

I hate dumb logic like that.
Telling a depressed person who's into you that you had a good date with someone else is just going to make them feel worse.

She has no idea I'm into her. I wish I could stop liking her. She has always been there for me as long as we've been friends, and getting mad at her over this isn't fair. She probably thought she would make me feel better with her "good news."

vocaroo.com/i/s0p18UBpl1A7

I say meet her alone and rip her clothes off and let her know how you feel.

A voice recording service. You can record your voice and have a link that goes to the voice file. like having a vocal conversation in messages. Or at least thats what we're using it for.

What's the point? Btw is there a way I can keep my "number" on here. I'm new to Sup Forums. Yeah, I know. IDGAF.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now? Your stepdad is raising a shameful bitch. Shameful.

Some advice, never say you are new to Sup Forums. idk its just more personal then just messages, without giving up anonymity, its nice.

That wont solve my issues.

You two gay niggers should get an oven together.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PQYknfPq35

Your issue is being a faggot. Only the Lord can remedy that.

Well if I sit in the oven for a while and brown, maybe I could become a nigger, as for the gay, I'm not sure.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lCIStgkolt

You forgot your Alice.

The back of the oven!

Don't lie. No one, not even God can remedy faggotry.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bW2CGl2S6g
I did, didn't I? Guess my focus needs more focus.

Had a focus once.
Got rear-ended by a year 12 student.

Better get your black ass to church tomorrow, boy. Get right with the Lord.

The bastard!

Their car was ruined, mine is still working, though I got a payout and bought a different cheap car replacement.

Well hopefully he learned his lesson and pays a little more attention when he's driving.

You should drive the bus and eat cat food. Piece of shit.

I sure hope so.
Because that was the exact reason why he crashed into my Focus.
Apparently looking up a side street too long, didn't see everyone infront of himself stopped at a red light.

He's lucky he didn't run someone over or seriously injure someone. The town closest to where I live has idiots looking at their cellphones darting out in traffic without looking, you gotta be careful!

I was glad to have kept the accident to only us two.
If my brakes weren't held firm like they were, I would've been shunted into a much more expensive car, a new Kluger 4WD.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ol2fNOKGHq
Well, I gotta go, adios!

vocaroo.com/i/s1kFwikFYheJ

Feeling lazy, just going to relax until evening Mass (Sunday afternoon here).

Getting drunk alone cause I like to get drunk and be alone.

Probably gonna smoke some bud here in a bit too

I grew up in a Catholic family.

Been lifting a lot lately, feel great.

Dumped my psycho bitch.

Already have a new one lined up.

Just came back from the game with my boys.

Doing well. Really well.

Sounds good. Used to smoke a lot. Don't so much anymore.

Thats really good user. It is heartening to see someone doing well.

My family are almost all lapsed Catholics.
I'm probably the only one who still goes.
Church can be pretty easy on the eyes.

Thats good dude. I appreciate a man who is solid in his faith.

Thanks man. I felt like shit a few weeks ago and I've found that all I need to do is put in real effort to make things better. Can't just sit here doing nothing

bump

>be me
>entitled shithead brings forth more responsibility they likely wont take care
>confront shithead in a firm statement
>shithead goes off the handle with petty insults
>gameon.jpg
>form legit argument tearing down shithead
>shithead loses their shit even more and starts attempting to make a physical altercation by striking me multiple times waiting for response
>nope.jpg
>shithead totally irate and retarded calls third party
>proceeds to defame my character and push all fault onto me
>third party listens and likely eats up shitheads bullshit
>third party arrives and is disinterested in my interpretation on what occured

moral of the story, fuck people and their stupid shit...as for feeling i suppose im just indifferent

I'm not.
It's just that much better than being depressed and lonely.
Anons should really consider going, since it's also a chance to socialize with females.

u seem like a great guy op

Church would not help me with my depression.

Hey, that's on you.
Me, I'm not depressed, I don't feel the need to get inebriated or intoxicated; and I get to see females in Church.

Is your Christian interest purely in the opposite sex? I find Christianity fascinating, and even though I don't consider myself a Christian I have read most of bible and used to go to mass regularly.