What does a vagina feel like?

What does a vagina feel like?

like the inside of the soft parts of your mouth except tighter and warmer

Like the inside of your cheek kind of but like...ribby-er

bags of sand

beta cucks

like warm apple pie

Put a finger inside of your mouth a pucker up

Lift your tongue up and touch the flesh under your tongue with your finger.

That is what moist vagina feels like.

/thread

For the virgins out there:
Rub the underside of your tongue with your finger, and that's what it feels like. You can also recreate the smell by licking the back of your hand and waiting 10 seconds.

salty milk coins

HEY RETARDS. HOW ABOUT SUGGESTING THE OP TOUCH A VAGINA. NOT THE INSIDE OF HIS MOUTH.

YOU ALL WOULD FUCK YOUR OWN ASSHOLES IF YOUR DICKS WERE LONG ENOUGH.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

It's only been since december when I last fucked and I honestly can't remember lol

Kek

it feels like 500000 years of burning. Wait till marriage.

Also no teeth

Wet and warm

If you stick your dick in while your dick is dry and she's not fully wet there's a weird texture to it

Honestly kind of overrated. If the girl is attractive and really into it and you're both full on animal mode sex is amazing.

If she is starfishing and you're not that attracted to her it is better just to jerk off

Also condoms are the worst, if you have to choose between jerking off or PAYING money to make your dick feel nothing and then smell like latex 2 showers later... just jerk off

Meh

i would definitely if i could but what does that have to do with any of this

vagina's do genuinely feel different, every girl I've been with has felt different inside, but I am uncircumcised, and my penis is long enough to hit the back of the vagina reliably, so maybe that actually does make a difference. my current GF has this spot right at the end of her vagina, past her cervix that stimulates my dick like you wouldn't believe.

Like going home after a long trip. When my cock goes into my wife and i can see her eyes back I'm finally at ease. After I cum in her i can just lay there and not think about fucking or women I'm just a peace. That lasts for about an hour before it all comes back.

Yea i never suggested they all feel the same... that would be retarded. OP isn't asking about what one specific vagina feels like he asked a general question.

Also probably a tumor tbh fam

I can and do

Like Patriotism.

A bag of sand. Wait a minute...

salty milk and coins

it feels like a fleshy place applying presssure tonyour cock,just fuxk A S= hookr if you awanzt to kniw