Why are black men such great lovers?

Why are black men such great lovers?

because if your crackwhore you believe that niggers have bigger dicks, but is in fact a lie mde by the whitman to make niggers stfu about rights.

lol yeah, but niggers dont love anything, they only go around you if you feed them chicken.

Because they don't have to get up and go to work in the morning.

>Why are niggers such great rapists
fixed

because they are like thoughtless animals and just pound as hard and fast as they can with little care or thought

Source?

Because black men get so much practice on their mommas and brothers when they are little.

Because of their short lives

im well over average and im white

Not sure about most black men, but I have a very looonnnggg tounge.

Need I say more.

Why do black men make such terrible fathers and members of society?

Cmon guys your better than this reddit tier shit, sage and move on

They don't make better lovers they fuck the ho then move on.

>Black Men
The epitome of what a real man is: manly, strong, muscular and confident. All of them have been blessed with a +8in penis that they really know how to use it, incredible stamina they can last hours and hours without losing their erection so any black man you choose don't worry I asure you'll be pleased.

>Arab Men
Average sized penis but what makes them stand out is their dominance over women, after all their lifestyle means subjugating women in their society so doing it in bed piece of cake for them isn't it?, just don't marry one and you'll be fine.

>Indian
The creators of the kamasutra so they must've something in them right? Yes it's true but what makes them a little unappealing is their poor hygiene.

>Latino
Tricky one 'cause latino is not a race but a mix of them, stick with dark skinned such as mulatto, their black ancestry gives them some perks of the black genetics. Avoid mestizo, amerindians or white latinos.

>White Men
Most of them are nice guys, good providers and give you social status, the kind of guy you'd take home to your parents. If you marry one just don't expect much from your sex life, divorce him and get a good deal and child support, or screw a black man on the side, the best of both.

>East Asian
The least masculine of all, small penis that almost resemble a clit. But the majority are kinky so a least foreplay will be fun, if you're getting ''penetrated'' get help from a dildo.

Page 85 Translated from 2009 ‘’El Arte del Cuchiplancheo’’ by Penelope Menchaca. (‘’The Art of Get a Dicking’’)

>manly
>alpha
>bbc
>muscular development superior to white
>bigger sexual appetite
>higher level of testosterone
>capacity to get whites attention from both female and male
why not?

As a guy who was obligated to shower with men of other ethnicity's in boot camp, I beg to differ. Only one black dude had a larger than average dick out of the 8 in my division, it was quite a confidence booster as an average white guy. We had this 4 foot nothing, spectacle wearing white guy with a 10 inch pecker. Ugly as sin but the guy could shame anybody if he could act confident for once.

>manly
>alpha
>literally whining constantly about whitey keepin them down

>epitome of what a real man is
>a mooching cock sponge
>violent nature in peacetime
>gang and drug culture
I'm not even mad, you can have your cake and eat it too lmao.

They aren't.
/thread

this is the formula for whites to start being more alpha and stop being a fucking cuck sugar daddy who thinks are the ones who makes happy to their wife on bed

Omg sauce

BECAUSE HUGE WEANERS

Why don't you tell us?

Bbc mmm

Reminder that all race threads are created by Russian bots

Have fun being a single mom lol

sauce?

Begon John!