Share gfs, wives, and ex thread. Rate/wwyd

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/
therationalmale.com/2011/10/28/gut-check/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pooped on her.
I'm not proud of it.
But I still pooped on her.

God damn, I would put that whore on her knees to suck me off until I wanted to bend her over and fuck her pussy raw making her scream and moan with every thrust. Let her ride me like the little slut she knows she really is and wants to be. Eventually I'd cum deep in her pussy all as you watched and supported your little cumslut.

Got any more of her?

Solid 7/10, love her little hips
Gf, I know she's a bit thiccer but I like em both ways, as brutal as you guys want

Shes great user, post her spreading that thicc ass

This is my fiance. Good enough?

8/10 would bend her over that sink and fuck her ass

fantastic body 9/10 gotta see more of her!

Dude post nudes and I'll post my girl friend no joke

Interest in the rest?

What you think user, more brutal the better

Yes post face as well

alright
heres more of her and rate?

hell yeah 7/10 so far but more pics maybe better rating!

trying to share my Sue, anyone else wanna fuck her? wwtd?

Hows this lol

give me a rate guys. WIll post lewds of her once some rates come in.

hell yeah would love to toss her on my bed before tieing her up and pounding her pussy moar!

Guess I'll post more for everyone's interest

holy shit perfect body shes sexy af

She's fucking hot as shit, where yous from? I'm trying to pound that out. Post all you got.

7/10 maybe higher if you got a better picture

Here she is

I've been encouraging my girl to explore her naughty side. shes exploring her naughty side after years of innocence, loves getting drunk and gets really fun when she is. I was surprised by it a lot especially when she went to go make out with some dude at the bar bathroom we were in... wwyd to her?

She's hot as fuck dude. I would love to see her on her knees in that outfit with my cock in her mouth, moar?
Shame though anytime I see those anime wigs I just assume trap, that's how conditioned I am from seeing them on this board. Not saying she is, just saying I'm general.

8/10 on yours great body would love to fuck her right there
more of my girl

grate view got any nudes?

Yeah i know. She got a perfect petite little body im glad im.the one whos fucking her

got nudes

i would feed her shots all night. i would watch her as she begins to lose control and slip in and out of consciousness. with her being barely conscious, i would offer her a ride home. as we're driving home, i notice she's completely passed out. i slip a few fingers into her pussy, slowly working each finger deeper and deeper until my hand is dripping wet. i pull off to the side of the road and walk to the passenger side where i open the door and bend her over the seat with her now exposed pussy sticking out of the car. with my phone in one hand, i brutally fuck her tight cunt as her limp body is pushed around on the passenger seat. with one final push, i go balls deep as i unload thick ropes of cum deep in her pussy. i wipe away the cum from her pussy and position her back in the car. i drop her off at home and tuck her in bed full of cum. the next morning she texts me "thanks for driving me home :)" not knowing i used her body like the fuckmeat she is.

Any interest?

[email protected]

of course user, what would you do to rape my sue's ass and breed her? would you break her?

thanks my guy. Just waiting on a few more rates. Wanna make sure people are interested

o yeah missed the other posts

Want more? Idc i like showing her off she sent me lots of pics

Love the sweater, shes A+.

I get her drunk and take her to a cheap hotel room to fuck. She starts to suck me off for a while. I tell her we're gonna try something fun. I blindfold and start eating her out hearing her slutty moans then tell her we'll have even more fun as i tie her hands, binding them, and once bound shoving my cock into her mouth as she panics as i go deep shes trying to wriggle, but i keep going using her mouth hard. after a while i pull out and let her have a little breather, then flip her over. Open the door and let all the guys in who i invited beforehand. She hears that there are more people in the room and panics but before she can say or do anything theres a dick in her mouth and ass. Theres atleast 20 guys all using all of her holes for the whole night. All of her holes get filled with cum.

fuck yeah user can we see tits?

Cindy kilian

whoa fantastic tits 10/10

cindys got a 10/10 body that i would love riding my cock

nice body user!

She has a perfect body. Il post another hold up

facial?

whoa thats a tight pussy 10/10 moar! would love to slide my dick slowly into that pussy till i was balls deep before slowly fucking her listening to her moans with every thrust

Thanks

She Wakes up and tells me she had a gang bang dream. Still processing the comment...

bitch is lewd af

awesome user!!!

great booty front side?

i would love to see 20 people use my girl sue. you think she would take it well? what would her night be like/

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

therationalmale.com/2011/10/28/gut-check/

Dump her now.

loving her tits user

Would get some dildos asap... before she goes looking for actual dick.

Have some more!

Solid 9 I'd fucking rape her in an alley way

I really shouldn't

Depends if im feeling generous lol. She got some big boobies

More pls

You're a huge fucking faggot. You know people want pictures. Stop being an attention whore. You don't even have any of the qualities that are getting complimented. You're literally a beta faggot.

dont have any sorry

great body 9/10 moar!!

whys that shes sexy need more of her!

She likes fantasy rape

more? hc?

fantastic body 8/10 moar of her!!!

more! hc?

Wife, will post nudes

8/10 beautiful body would love to see more

She really is, and I got more but I've been telling myself to stop posting her here anymore.
Besides, it's too much work having to convert other videos

Looking forward to it

thats a great view more of her!

Dude my girls face is a 6/10 your chicks face 8/10