Dummies of Sup Forums

Dummies of Sup Forums,

What's it like when you watch Rick and Morty? Is it just impossible for you to understand or follow, or is it more like a series of pops and clicks and flashing semi-coherent images for you? Do you just give up halfway through and pop in Fast & The Furious or Adam Sandler film? Or maybe a Big Bang Theory, where they seemingly use big words and it seems smart, but it's geared towards dummies like you?

What's it like trying so hard and never understanding?

Trying to understand why you posted this thread is more of a mystery.

So by your logic...you're a fucking jerry type right?

Rick and Morty is the Big Bang Theory for autists.

Take your boring bait and go home.

Rick and morty is overrated, the fan base is a bunch of normal fags who try to be hardcore memers, it has ruined other (albeit autistic) shows and fandoms by trying to crossover.

Ill never understand. The show came out in 2013,and yet no one talked bout it until 2016. Whats up with that?

It was pretty good when it first came out, but after that it seemed like the show "got an ego" and it just nose dived from there.

wen i watch the spikey hair man show I laf much much! I don know what goes on most of the times but i like when he say wubba dubba bub bub xD

From those of us who actually enjoy the show please stop making these threads.
Quit trying forcing this shitty meme

Rick and Morty is awesome. Big bang theory sucked ass 10 years ago.

Once it got too meta it kind of got annoying.. the catch phrases, merchandising, Mcdonald sauce...

the only thing worse than r&m fans are r&m haters which is like its own cultish fandom

Friendly reminder that Rick and Morty was heavily inspired by Initial D and is basically the sequel to stages 1 and 2. Pic is proof!

surely you're smart enough to know how to stop it

what scene from r&m is that car shown? I don't recognize it.

It's Jerry's car in his garage if I remember correctly.

this series is inspired and influence by a bunch of other movies and animations and their creators don't even deny it

I'm just in for the sakuga

it's not

it's the random tv show about a man vs a car

>it's the random tv show about a man vs a car
seems clunky

>it's not
I have alzheimers

lots of rewinding. and checking the wiki.

I'm Pickle Rick!!!

actually this show is fucking godlike I was exceptive at first for idiots like you fucking all day long on Sup Forums but I saw it on Netflix and went for it, one of my favorites so far it's real good for dummies and smart people who gets the deep shit and takes one for a reflection trip behind each episode

It's Royland trolling Sup Forums again

What's it like being an angry contrarian?

Shut up, Jerry.

I don't know. What's it like being a Redditfag?

Rick and Morty is a funny sci-fi cartoon that explores characters struggling to find meaning in a universe that is infinitely more vast and unknowable than any one man can even fathom in a single lifetime. An entire citadel of Ricks can't figure it out.
They just go on wacky inter-dimensional adventures 'cuz YOLO.
It's a fun trip.

What's it like holding intellectual high ground over a cartoon show?

What!? OP, it's just a faggot. Stop whining Faggy Mcfaggot. Nobody cares!

It was a rainy October morning. I had spent the night camped out in front of my local McDonald's to make sure I would get some of their szecuan sauce. As I emerged from my tent I was greeted by s horrifying sight... a sign was posted saying the McDonald's had never received it's szecuan sauce! "Lick my balls!" I thought, still managing a smirk at my superior intelligence... then I heard it. A faint "wubba lubba dub dub" and although it began faintly, it slowly grew to a booming roar. Before I could cover my ears from the growing cacophony he appeared. Pickle Rick. "LOOK MORTY I'M PICKLE RICK" he shouted, clearly delusional and mistaking me for Morty. Before I could defend myself he was upon me. He forced his pickley self down my throat, and I knew I had no choice but to try and please him. As I began to hurriedly move my tongue I felt him began to dislodge himself from my gullet. "I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY" he screeched, leaving my ears ringing. I watched in horror as he pushed me down and began to enter my anal cavity. As he thrust his body in and out of my crevice, I found myself coming to the horrifying conclusion that I enjoyed it. As Pickle Ricks bumpy exterior and perfect girth moved within me I felt myself building to a massive explosion. "I'M PICKLE RICK" he screamed. The scream was so loud it left me deaf, but the reverberations from his voice stimulated my prostate added to the already massive pleasure I felt. I exploded, shooting uncountable ropes of my baby batter. "L-LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO MORTY?" I saw him say, frantically reading his lips and feeling the vibrations from his screams. "CLEAN IT UP!" He yelled the faintest hit hint of a smirk on his face. I lapped greedily, I knew I would do anything for my master. After swallowing the last mouthful I let out a satisfied belch. I looked to my new master for guidance, but I would receive none.

Super is better.

"Wubba lubba dub dub" he whispered planting a kiss on my cheek before flying off. "Wubba lubba dub dub," I said to myself, "wubba lubba dub dub."

kek'd hard

Bad bait is bad. Why don't you make fun of some other popular thing for attention

Watches cartoons, thinks it makes him smart.

/thread

PATRICK!!!!!!!