West Ham vs Leicester match thread

>Lestah
Same line up except Benny for Morgan
1-0
Mahrez 5'

Other urls found in this thread:

plattner.ml/ehd11.html
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2803036/leicester-boss-claudio-ranieri-bans-chicken-burgers-and-risks-the-wrath-of-his-faltering-champions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG LIFELONG

Dad?

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wew

0-2
It's coming home, lads

Raneri getting exposed everyday, feels great desu

Yeah, I'm thinking we're back

Conflicted, lads. On one hand, >we need this away win. On the other hand, I don't want Bilic sacked.

It's going to happen, He's just not that good.

gizza stream guvnor

My stream just turned into some emergency alert because of a missing kid.

Well if >we do somehow finish above them I wouldn't mind acquiring Lanzini as a creative replacement for Mahrez or Antonio as our back up for Albrighton's work rate.

Bilic hasn't done much to persuade me that he'll ever take West Ham above mid table.

AND WE WILL COME THROUGH

>le wins by two goals man
How does he do it?

Not sure if the ban isn't affecting me because I'm in America, but go on SportsDevil on Kodi, Live sports,LSHunter, football, find West Ham vs Leicester, and use the channel 11 stream.

Pretty good goal 2bh

Because...

Leicester FC isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a team with such an ability and movement in the game?. Shakespeare puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a manager with his skill and passion for the game again. Klopp breaks records. MouriƱo breaks records. Shakespeare breaks the rules.

You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

I just woke up from my nap and even i am speechless.

ARGHARGHARGH

i dont know what any of that means matey. kodi as in the linux distro?

Yeah, the app on one of those tv boxes things. I thought it was more common in Britain/

christ that second goal. dare i say that they are back??

It is but the Premier League got a court order for ISPs to block all streams with specific reference to Kodi

Anyone else going to be watching the Atletico vs Sevilla game?

he won't be sacked. the reason they are struggling this season is they are adjusting to the new stadium and its utterly shit atmosphere. hes still a quality manager

Do anyone has a good SD stream?

>shit atmosphere
Never understood this. How does how loud the crowd is affect your ability to defend and score? Seems like an excuse to me.

hmm not really sure but it is a well recognized phenomenon. arsenal had the same problem when they moved to the emirates and tottenham are specifically designing their new stadium to maximise atmosphere rather than seating.

>This statement might actually turn out to be true

plattner.ml/ehd11.html

took me fucking ages to find a working one, fuck the 3pm blackout

VARDY!

Thanks man. DailyMail text updates come late

thanks bro

fuck sake

Worried lads.

Studies have found that home games increase testosterone levels, but only really significantly if there's a big vocal crowd. It's like sublimated war when it works.

Autism, many such cases.

west ham pls stop

WEAR THE FOX
E
A
R

THE BLUE

Fuck everyone is dead. If we win, it will be a miracle.

LIFELONG

so why is it that Leicester won the league last season, were shit under Rainieri suddenly, he got fired, Shakes new manager and now they're good again? winning every game

the only thing I see is them turning on based Claudio. but why would they do that? he won the league with them

he probably banned some stuff and the babies got angry

Ranieri told them to stop pressing as high up the pitch and the midfield and defenders to sit back further. And all the center backs forgot how to defend. With the return of the high press and Ndidi (Black Kante) coming in in January, >we are back to >our best.

legend has it he banned rimjobs and the team turned on him.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2803036/leicester-boss-claudio-ranieri-bans-chicken-burgers-and-risks-the-wrath-of-his-faltering-champions/

Shakes was the real mastermind behind 2015-2016 season and the players got fed up with the old fart takng all the credit.

rainieri decided to change the players and system that made them win last season, players knew his new formula was a disaster