Sup Forums give me your best pick up lines

Sup Forums give me your best pick up lines.

Pic unrelated

Hey baby, i bet you're good at math. Whats 9 divided by 11? -3,000! Works every time.

cringe

Cringe has lost all meaning dumbass, why don't you suck a wet fart from your dying grandmother's ass and hold it in like a bongrip you little under age faggot.

cringe

NIGLORD

A girl like you reminds me of a fine wine,
I want to lock you in my cellar

here baby sniff this napkin

sup sugartits? wanna sex?

Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?

Ey bb u wan sum fuk?

you're the kind of girl i could take home to meet my mother- which is good, because i still live with her

das it mane

>Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.
Works every time.

Ever been to a cotton field in America?

ay bb yo wn sm fk ??

get it right, it makes a huge difference

>not kanyewest.png

I'm going to rape you. If you alert anyone, you're going to get stabbed.

My top 3.

1. Hi my name is _____, what have you been up to tonight?

2. Hey... **insert random observation about a bartender/drunk dbag/sloot** wanna grab a drink?

3. Hi I have a trust fund and a Audi out back - wanna fuck in my car?

i have a hour free and 250$ and you look like a whore wanna fuck works about half the time pro-tip ask asians mexicans niggers, pilled out white girls maybe girls that work in strip clubs and last resort twin peaks restaurant of do hook on the side.

Hey baby, are you an American public high-school? Cause' I really want to shoot some kids up in you.

Did you fall from heven because i eat ass

This has been the only good one so far.

The nose knows

Know Alignment

Are you...baking a loaf of sour dough bread or are you just happy to see me?

Wanna see something swell?

Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause i can see myself in your pants.

are you wearing metal knickers?

because i can see myself in your pants tonight.

Aye bitch, you wanna fuck?

After introducing yourself and beginning conversation, after you exchange pleasantries you have to compliment her shoes and inquire where she procured them from. as long as you don't come off as a creep and have the smallest iota of social tact it will at least make her the tiniest bit interested in what you have to say