youtube.com/watch?v=jNvvNOWF8Qo

#ufc , #mma , #boxing , #box , #fight

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4069963/joe-rogan-thinks-conor-mcgregor-can-beat-mayweather/
youtube.com/watch?v=k4GnKDUx4mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

June 10th. Can't fucking wait.

inquisitr.com/4069963/joe-rogan-thinks-conor-mcgregor-can-beat-mayweather/

bigger names are giving mcgregor a shot at the upset. even the betting odds have been swinging, as mayweather's position as favorite is starting to dwindle. not that the odds are correct, but it is an interesting correlation

>wake oop flewyd its awl ova

lmao conor gon get school'd by a 40 year old

hope he gon pay floyd for da boxing lesson

just imagin if he flatlines the nigger in the 1st.
the chaos.the memes.the butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4GnKDUx4mw

MMA is full of amateurs. Boxing will rein supreme as usual.

thats less than 3 months away, not gonna happen that quickly

Lots of upsets have been happening in sports lately so the general mentality of it being more likely to happen here is higher. Thats the only reason.

Anyone surprised by Conor’s methods of playing the fight business game is clearly living in a saggy bubble of stagnant, old school, grandpa’s-vinyl covered boxing delusion.

People will quickly learn Conor is setting up the mayweather fight to be the biggest revenue generator of all time in combat sports with his approach.

Reporters will make more money reporting on it, other fighters will make more money for talking about it… everyone benefits from Conor being Conor. It is fact. Period.

As for the fight itself, Conor will prove the fact that being an mma fighter brings elements to the boxing world that no boxer has a clue to defend against with any chance of success. What Conor will demonstrate is that boxers think one dimentionally. They’ve all been taught to be really good one dimentionally for generations. Conor will clearly expose this flaw against mayweather in June or September.

Think about the clinch. Who do you think will do better when they clinch up? Mayweather uses the clinch, but wait till you see what happens if he does this with Conor. I can even see Conor tossing him to the ground if Floyd tries to hold on. It will get really embarrassing quick.

Hand trap. Conor is a master of the hand trap. Watch his fights. It’s very subtle counter punch technique. Any offense by mayweather tries, Conor might trap mayweather right clearing the path for the left. Diaz and Alvarez most recent example. And that counter left is extremely quick and accurate. It only takes one to ring mayweather’s bell and we all know mayweather cliches up when he’s stung. That clinch may work with all other boxers, but will be a death sentence for mayweather.

To underestimate Conor is only going to make the delusional traditional boxing fan, mayweather fan that more clinically depressed the day after the fight.

People need to get real and study the man and his tape. Don’t have to like him, but you will be forced to respect him and adjust accordingly.

Lol

capped

if the fight ever does happen i can't wait to post this cringeworthy fanboyism when floyd embarrasses the fuck out of goober

conor will KO pretty boy floyd in RD 1

screen cap this - love it

McGenius, in under 4, years has already made unheard of purses in the UFC by KOing world champions
Now he’s gonna make a couple hundred million dollars Boxing a washed up 40 y/o with tiny little hands so he’ll make his money with absolutely Zero chance of getting hurt.

Floyd will run the entire fight & probably win a boring decision which I’m sure McG could care less about or McMoneyBags will KO him

This is like stealing money w/o a mask & a gun

Then he’ll either retire or come back to the UFC & beat up more World Class UFC fighters – Maybe he’ll beat up Nate again & make another truck-load of cash

Only Beta-boys don’t respect that kinda game

#HatersGonnaHate #CrabsInaBucket #McGenius #LifeTimeHoodPass

Thomas MacGregor is conna suck the fuck out of Florida Merryweather. Just come september 7 and You will see MerryWeather get sucked in his mouth. In 7 years, you will see when i place my bets and my reps on this match and get gets for my sets. Its only fair. That they play by Boxings rules and orders, because Thomas is winning this regardless, and its obvious.

Floyd shouldn't agree to this fight. He's just giving that guy a big payday. It's not like he himself needs the money unless he already blew it all.

I know you had to type that response because you're on the internet but also mcdouchefags dick is probably in your mouth too

fuk u hater

Honestly speaking I always thought Wonderboy was kinda entitled and thought he would easily get the belt.

I mean he invited some famous athlete to strap the belt around him when he won. Who the fuck do you think you are? You barely survived last time with no answers. Why are you so confident this time will be any different?

ye my thoughts exactly

ironically the closer of the two fights was the one scored as a majority decision

Heres an unbiased analysis on why Mayweather would beat Mcgregor

>The Match itself

Unfortunately for Mcgregor, the match itself is Boxing, a sport mayweather trained in for decades, Mayweather will arguably beat Mcgregor in experience alone, Mayweather may not be a true fighter but he will surely out score Mcgregor in this match, not to mention Mcgregor's psychological disadvantage in that he would have to kill habits to fight, he will see opportunities to kick, elbow and take down but he will hesitate not to, this is easier said than done and Mcgregor will suffer for this.

>Boxing as a dying sportas the bigger picture

Boxing for the past decade has been on the decline, there is so much to gain for the sport when Mayweather wins this fight, more so than Mcgregor winning, If Mcgregor wins, he does so with the gain of Self Glory, he will be the one guy who finally put Mayweather down, and as much as I would kill to see that happen, this fight at its core is an exhibition match, it is merely a propaganda for boxing, think about it, Once Mayweather wins, alot of people will want to box, it will spark a new generation of boxers, and it will buy the sport 10 more years,so even without their skills considered, Mayweather won this fight before it even started.

The racial tension around this fight is immense, guys. Should be glorious.

this is the best post i've ever seen on this website

is it a troll?

is it an actual retard?

all mma fags should be gulag'd. but all conor fags should be shot into the sun.

classic gambler's fallacy

There actually are rumors going around that Floyd got scammed out of a lot of money recently and he sees the fight as an opportunity to easily make up for it.

Also, the 50-0 record wouldn't be such a bad thing to cement his legacy either

Are you all ready to watch me become the King of half-fighting?

boxing is a hell of a lot bigger than MMA in most countries.