So Sup Forums my GF is super insecure about her stretch marks. Be honest with her- How much do they matter to you...

So Sup Forums my GF is super insecure about her stretch marks. Be honest with her- How much do they matter to you? 1 = Irrelevant, 10 = bonerkiller

1 show dick in her mouth with timestamp

10 might as well dump the cunt and date a real woman

Is her name trAshlee.?

Damn, how many kids has she had?

jesus. is that a morgue photo?

I would be more turned off by her big size.
Her pussy looks nice tho.

Need more pics to get a better feel what we are working with. Nothing I see here bothers me. Nice puss

Eh probably a 4, not totally irrelevant but not a boner killer either. What age?

7. If it's just discoloration it isn't a dealbreaker but that looks scarred AND flabby.

Op here. No kids, and she's 21. She's been losing weight, hence the stretchmarks.

More pics coming.

1. Still would fuck. Nice pussy and thighs by the way

Her being 30 lbs overweight is the bigger issue.

Here's another angle.

7 probably, that's a rough 21.she obviously abused her body with food at some point. Stay with her long enough and you'll have a 300# beast on your hands.

You really shouldn't have done that other angle. Wow. That's kinda nasty.

when i have a raging hard on a we're about to fuck, unless the bitch is covered in herpes sores or killer bees, I don't give a shit.

Perfect pussy and ass!!!! 1 for sure

Tranny faggot kill yourself and your kids

You just took a picture of her tattoo! If you have any friends browsing, you just gave out her Identity!

Your wife is insecure about her body, so you came to Sup Forums for positive reinforcement? Are you a fucking retard?

Ah well. For me, the biggest bugbear is the tattoo and the fact that she really needs to wax or shave right about now.

Need tits and face please

Nice feet, this is Sup Forums after all, and the weight loss is commin along nicely. Stretchmark will be irrelevant in a lil bit. But she has to get rid of the white trash/nigger tats.

>insecure about her stretch marks.
tell her every fucking body has stretch marks. Seriously. I'm 6' and 180 Lbs had have stretch marks on my knees and ass. Weird as fuck.

I actually find them attractive, as they emphasize the plumper regions of the female body such as the thighs and hips. They're normal, natural, and I like that.

They would only become a negative if they were extremely pronounced which they are not in your GF's case.

Op here, couple more pics

Here's another angle

And another. Resizing these on an android is a pain >_>

not a "super model", but come on, that look way far from bad, she looks ok, common, everyone who dates girls for real knows they are like that

Great bump (mons). Very sexy actually.

Hawt. She has a nice ass.

Do you ever get that asshole?

Close up spreading baby

Very nice. I would greatly enjoy violently fisting her asshole.

Op here- Not personally an ass guy :P

Heres the real question, does she put out?
If yes = 1
If no = 10

Op here. She sent me this one earlier.

honestly it doesn't matter

a woman can be insecure about anything and a dude out there would still fuck her for it

that being said, her stretch marks don't look noticeable in pictures, but then again who cares because she's a woman and can get away with them.

i'd hit it, let me see her tits

Tight.

your girl looks ok
but you look disapointing

"not an ass guy" with that nice ass

Nice fuckable ass!!

Being Transexual is a sin.

That's very nice. Would love to plough
Me personally, couldn't really give a fook about stretch marks. Good luck if she's continuing with weight loss.
Any spread pics?

Can't find the stretch marks. Just see a shit-tier cow.

halie?

More in doggy ? She looks great

These are the stretch marks that keep her distressed on a daily basis.

Bonerkilled

Rip peepea

I heard the gym is a nice place; try that

Op here, The stretch marks are from weight loss. We've been hitting the gym nonstop going on 3 months. Slow process.

Solid 5. They are noticeable and a little wack but would still smash

Lemme see her tits though

She needs to stop worrying

Definitely need to see her tits

1. I like real women tho, not fake Hollywood broads. Also, if she has small tits, post them.

thats a big need to see her tits

hooked up with broads with meaner tiger stripes then that. she's way overreacting on their impact on her looks

male here and i have some of these fuckers too
your gf looks tasty
I would say, if anything, only her insecurity could possibly deflate my dick ... nothing worse than a girl that gets nervous if you don't get hard just from looking

Yo why the fuck does she even care? If you told her you don't care then case fucking closed? What's to feel insecure about, what other guys are going to get close and personal enough to even notice those? Is she planning on dumping you and upgrading when she reaches goal weight?

Small tit pics

>inb4 the hate

Your gf is fucking perfect. I am going to steal her now.

Another tit pic

Can you post more like this + her tits hanging? She's fucking amazing

these are amazing, we need more of your feet

thats because female logic

she thinks he said what he thought she wanted to hear
because that would be sweet
in the end, she manages to feel good, without getting over her insecurity plus completely ignoring what he said

The only reason I'm not fapping right now is not because my wife is still awake in the other room. It's because these are still photos and not video.
I need video of her letting those gorgeous little tits jiggle, or her bending over and letting them hang.

You've got a fucking perfect specimen and if you guys are looking for a bull to cuck you, I VOLUNTEER!

stretch marks & a little chub no problem.

bolts in her nipples? get some pliers and rip that shit out

fucking disgusting.

nah bra she's good but you know, you shouldn't ever (not ever) come here for advice

Yes. This. Preferrably video, but pics will work too.

Who gives a FUCK what other people think?

You're fucking her. All that matters is YOU.... or anyone else that's fucking her if there's anyone else.

With that said she's beautiful and I'm happy she shared still. But in the end... WHO THE FUCK CARES. You're getting laid and WE AREN'T. That's why we're here.

Very suckable little tits

I know it's a long shot, but if you guys are anywhere near Williamsburg, Virginia, I'd love to show her just how attractive she is.

Hit me up at [email protected]

Please her ass is amazing, maybe her spreading?

Op here- we came here because I told her she will get more hate here than anywhere else, and I suspected it still wouldn't be THAT much. You guys are making her feel better :D

Fucking virgin casual

make her read - and understand - and think through -

this

Please user im legit crazy about your woman

Ask for a ass spread please?

Well, if she feels that much better, maybe she could reward us with more of those scrumptious little titties.
Or full nude body shot.

Seriously though, there are a LOT more guys who like REAL women, with REAL bodies, and not what Hollywood, fashion industry tells us we're "supposed" to like.
She is absolutely beautiful, and I'm not some desperate neckbeard virgin. I know what kind of body type I like on a woman, and damn if she ain't way up there in my preferences.

But even more seriously.... More tit pics.

this

She should honestly be more insecure about shitty tattoos and flabby flesh. Maybe she should stop laying about and go for a run to a tattoo removal clinic.

>oh noes
>she have ink
>impure harlot
>saddam and gamora all over again
>this town needs an enema!

2 maybe.

Honestly, props to her for working out and losing weight.

Op here- Flab is a work in progress. She's sticking to a diet and hitting the gym 4x a week.

3, those aren't that bad. Side note, for some reason I've noticed that girls with those types of pussies always swallow cum.

Strawman. I said HER tattoos were shitty, not that all tattoos are shitty (most are, but not the point you were trying to claim I was making) and that she could stand to go for a run or 1000.

Op here- imo her best asset is her cute as fuck face, but I don't think she's gonna share it.

Op here. Like a water bottle in the desert ;)

Probably smart. That being said, moar tit pics please!

can we get some more foot pics, her feet are amazing

Doesnt matter to me I personally hate my stretch marks but i dont even really register my fiancees stretch marks, Im too busy running my hands over her thighs to notice.

There's one in every thread.
smh

She has some kind of Islam symbol on her leg. It's terribly done, and a stupid tattoo. She also looks like she's completely sedentary. Gym 4x a week is pointless if you're just grazing line a stupid cow.

Moar! Wanna Kik? Anon22567

Those marks are exactly what I had when going through training for football. Extreme body improvement. It's showing that it is working. It will heal and fade. Like old brusies. Temporary.
You know. I loaded the doggy picture and was.. that's okay. Yea.
Then the pic of your chest. In my mind there was an explosion. That spark of lust. The moment you realized that that just turned you on.you have a fantastic set of breasts. I'm a big boob lover normally. But damn that picture gave an insta-boner.

I had a side chick. Not that great to look at, but gave one hell of a blow job and loved to fuck. She moved away. I miss that whore. Looks aren't everything man.

OP your girl is perfectly fine.
I like her quite a lot actually

Kek, if that chick smokes rad dick and has that sexy little bod she doesn't need to worry.

She wants to post more pics for you guys

she should be more embarrassed about that shitty tattoo