Okay faggots, need help finding a loli doujin i saw here a while back

okay faggots, need help finding a loli doujin i saw here a while back.

the plot concerned an older brother molesting his little sister while she slept, until one night he goes too far and she wakes up. she decks him in the gobber, leading to him brutally raping her. PLOT TWIST though, the next morning it turns out they had a consensual wincest relationship and were just doing non-con roleplay (which the little sister is super into)

anyway i don't know if you guys can help but i'll dump random loli until someone hooks me up

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/52172/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh

hue

have you tried asking on /r/ though? without pics, however, as /r/ does not allow loli.
you surely can ask about it, though

i thought about it but considering their no loli rule i didn't know how much success i'd have. i figured if there were any loli scholars (lolars?) on hand they'd be lurking Sup Forums.

general loli thread is just my trap card

i remember asking about stuff a few times there, and people responded whether it was loli or not
i mean, sauce is sauce...

Sup Forums comes through like 60% of the time in my experience. you just have to fish a while

well good luck then!

sadly your description doesnt ring any bells for me

godspeed on whatever journey you're on as well user

i'll just bump for ya

seriously people, bump the thread. remember OP cannot bump his own thread on Sup Forums (and probably other boards too?) so others have to do it for him

I want to know, too.

tanks bros
here's some more deliciousness

it's one of my favorites, lost it on an external HD that had a seizure or something. can't fucking remember the name and i'm having a devil of a time tracking it down. unsurprisingly, terms like "brother-sister" and "rape" yield a lot of results where loli is concerned.

Bumperrino

derp

do you remember at least part of the title or something?

It reminds me of a takarada story where thr younger sister discover his big bro has a bunch of pic with him fucking a loli , and confronting him about it because she loves him, the twist is that the girl on the pics was her and his big bro has been fucking her while she slept

Its not the same, but hope you can find your story

nope. T_T i've injected too many marijuanas and can't remember shit sometimes

so close, yet so far.

fuck next time snort some LSD i've heard it helps

Here you go:
nhentai.net/g/52172/

i'm pretty sure you rub the mushrooms against your anus

not insert

rub against

>nhentai.net/g/52172/
The god.

>nhentai.net/g/52172/