There's a girl that works at my local mcdonald's that I really want to fuck how do i do this?

There's a girl that works at my local mcdonald's that I really want to fuck how do i do this?

Just jerk off and go to bed

hahahahahaha

Nah

You stick your beepbeep in her boopboop.

COME ON ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING JOKES THIS IS SERIOUS

Ask her out, you mong. Christ, I swear the internet has made people so socially retarded.

How serious?

Yeah but how if i don't see her outside of work

get her number first user.

If she works at Macdonalds even a modest salary job would probably impress her.
Just dress up, wear a nice watch and ask for her number. She will be drooling over that opportunity for upward class mobility.

I'm broke as fuck too tho

Write this on a napkin and hand it to her:

Your fries are delicious
Your shakes are all that
I want to fuck you badly
Cause your ass is so phat

Then write your phone number.

Ask for a shake with that mcdouble

winrar

Well there you go. Clear opportunity for self improvement. You shouldn't even think about women until you got the money situation under control.

this but don't flex to hard youll just look pathetic
fucking yes going to use myself.

I doubt that would work
Well I need to get laid too I do have needs, I'm not a fucking asexual or whatever the fuck it is these people call themselves

Tell her you’re the Big Mac

Chloroform.

then your best bet is score some weed and hope she smokes.

Say Hi , see if you can strike up a conversation with her. Gauge if shes interested at all and ask her out. If you cant do this then its Forgetitville

user stop taking yourself so seriously
DONE

ask her out pleb

I don't smoke weed
Ive thought of that but everytime I go there and she's there she's either in the back somewhere or it's busy as fuck
I'm not I just really want to fuck this girl

Go there, joke around with her a little bit, and then ask her if you can get a phone number or say hey let's go grab a coffee when you get off work or ask her she smokes weed and if she says yes offer to smoke up with her

>Forgetitville
everything else was valid advice why user why?

get her number i am assuming that's not her pic what does she look like?

Its a common phrase where I'm from, fuck yourself

No it's not her she's spanish. If that were her and I had a pic of her tits I'd be fucking her right now

best honest advice you can get, trial and error and be yourself. None of this "alpha" bullshit. It's confidence and not taking yourself serious enough to get butthurt from rejection or playing all these other scenarios through your head. Go try and be a normie and say "i've seen you here a couple times and i think you're cute" talk about your interests and how busy you are doing said things and ask if she is too. If so, then there's your in, ask her to come along. Have her talk about herself and open up a bit. If she won't then she is obviously just not interested.

Why don't you stop being a fag.
Protip OP=fag

I just feel like the window of opportunity is really small, and I'm nowhere near smooth enough to pull it off. It's been awhile since I've regularly talked too/approached women. I already tried talking to a girl in one of my classes and it sucked.

Order mcpussy whith a side of that ass

That's only because you live in Forgetitville.
Your address is 1920 Angery lane, forgetitville.

yeah in whoville fag

post a pic of her

If you're going to talk yourself out of it every time someone gives you advice, why did you ask for advice? Stop with the negative talk. You're your own worst enemy. Just go do it.

I don't have any pics of her, here's a random slut instead
It's not that I'm talking myself out of it, in all honesty I think I would have a decent shot. The problem I see literally no way at all of talking to her without being put on the spot or somehow randomly running into her somewhere, like my school or some shit

bruh just ask her out use that funny ass poem from earlier.
Girls like guys who are bolder then the other beta fags, if you keep making excuses you'll never get in those guts.

Smooth has nothing to do with it. Confidence is 90% of everything in life. Carry yourself like you have something worth chasing and they will notice. Get a job/hobby/ keep busy and do what makes you feel good because you are good at it. Just be open, honest and upfront. if she shuts you down then dont let it get to you or let her see that. Do some stupid shit next time you come in after that like say, "i'd like blah blah and my number is still on the table" might make her laugh.

this

do you go to school with her? Where do you live is it a city or a small town or what?

Oh, and also if you can't laugh at yourself then what's the point?

It's like I said it's been a while, I don't even remember what being bold feels like anymore. A few years ago this wouldn't have been an issue I would've found a way. But now I'm a broken man.
I understand what you're saying, its hard right now because I literally don't enjoy anything I do at the moment, except the gym since I've started working out again. And being honest about what exactly? Because if I'm being REALLY honest I really just want to fuck girls at the moment, don't really want to date anyone
It's a city, I don't know if she goes to the same school it's a CC so maybe she does. I really only go to class and leave it's unbareable enough as it is

Not knowing anything about you makes it difficult to bridge the gap. Gym, awesome, keep it up. what about your other aspects of social life? Do you have friends? What do you do with them?

user, how old are you?

Kek

Op is such a fag did you really think you would hear anything you didnt already know from this thread? Just fuck up and ask her out dude shes not retarded and wont respond to any dumb scheming

I worked in McDonald, its hell, anything nice you tell her will make her feel a lot better, just watch out nobody else start mocking her.