Within which age range is a female most attractive?

Within which age range is a female most attractive?

poal.me/mltfo3

Other urls found in this thread:

evmedreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PNAS-EvMedIssueComplete-pages-1691-1799-2010.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=omjZjgyYz-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

12-16

0-200

What happens after 200?

Eh...probably like 15-22.

30-45

80-82

correct

Depends, all women don't look the same at each age. Some age better than others. Some grow slow into beautiful butterflies at their prime, some start cute then get butterfaced or fat, and some are just always ugly af.

So, in my opinion. Girls are generally most durable from around 7-11

I meant fuckable, not durable.

i think i know her

13-17. Usually 14 due to the development shaping out the body best

There's a lot of pedophiles roaming around here, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of the "13-17" answers are from Sup Forumstards who are legit underage.

Speaking within the legal context.
18-25 I'd say with 18-23 being the best range.
Now if you live in the "real" world
16-23

depends on the female

Hebephilia is redpilled and pro-white. It has nothing to do with being a pedo

they become unattractive.

Wherein? I have never had this problem

7-13

13 - 18

14 -16 being favored

This

Unlikely tbh

Oh the things I’d do

Hahaha, you fuckin' serious guy? Hebephilia is completely unnatural, no matter how hard y'all try to defend it. If you have sex with a girl who is that young, and she gets pregnant, the risk is very high of complications due to the pelvis not being wide enough. In developing countries, where medical care is not as advanced, this frequently leads to vaginal fistula and death or permanent disfigurement.

You could argue that precautions such as barrier contraception or alternatives to vaginal sex would reduce the risk of this sort of injury, but that goes against the supposed "natural" benefits of fucking kids that gets pushed by a certain segment of the online community.

Back when the lifespan was 30's due to lack of medical care hebephilia make perfect sense.

Only when they're very young. Teenage years are ideal and there are few complications.
What is unnatural is finding 30+ women attractive.

There’s a whole wealth of beauty you’ll ignore due to these ideals. I give you credit though. You gave a better reason than social norms.

Anyways, I'm still willing to be that the people marking low ages are just fucked up kids. Only the inexperienced would believe the bullshit peddled about being a pedo and how this is totally what nature intended. Which is patently false, of course.

THIS!!!!!!

When there's grass. When they hit puberty. As nature intends.

55-68

Dubs don’t lie

This is a common misconception. Human lifespan was never in the 30's. *Average* lifespan was often low; however, this was due to high childhood mortality. If you survived the usual epidemic diseases (e.g. measles, smallpox, and the like which grant immunity if you live through them) and didn't get drafted into a very bloody war, your chances of living into your 70s or old age was pretty high. You've got frequent accounts of exceptionally old people in the Middle Ages and earlier -- for example, Enrico Dandolo, who went on military campaigns while infirm and completely blind.

Really? There is an evolutionary benefit for non-reproductive behaviors. Having a certain proportion of the population being fond of older partners is beneficial by 1) reducing overpopulation, and 2) providing a cadre of childfree adults who can help with other business of building a civilization (e.g. taking care of kids so the parents can get free time). Both of these benefits are usually cited to provide a biological justification for why homosexuality would persist as a recessive or partially dominant trait (although this is all a major simplification, there's lots of nuances that I'm not covering).

Cheers, man. I don't mean to say that beauty is restricted, but there's plain factual holes in a lot of the most common arguments.

The body may be ready, but the mind is not.

evmedreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PNAS-EvMedIssueComplete-pages-1691-1799-2010.pdf

It's natural to like fertile girls with youth, energy, puberty and so on

It wasn't just due to childhood mortality; or why would there be a 'pyramidal' structure in developing societies. It should have been linear after the first few years

She has weird David Bowie eyes, which is attractive.

Don't know why I said puberty as an attractive feature
Replace it with what you like.
Anyway throughout history I'm sure you'll find almost everyone preferring girls in these ages

25-35

As long as your personality is fine then age doesnt matter as long as ur not shady and ur nice and u smoke weed then your great to be around non sexually im not even a big fan of sex id rather just be a friend so even then 18+ have your own circle and your good and when i find that girl thats around my age and her personality is chill then were cool any age is attractive but if ur bitch i cant do it and you can be both cool and a bitch at any age so just be you and if u dont have shithead traits then ur good to go

I prefer them young, but I like your reasoning here. I just can’t help but be attracted to younger women in a socially unacceptable range. I don’t intend to do any harm or try and break any innocence. I just can’t help my attraction. It’s a shame, really. I don’t think I’m a bad guy at all, but I can’t mention it without everyone readying the torches and the crucifix.

That's what makes it fun, exciting and promiscuous.

Ah, and here's another problem with statistics on human life expectancy. Many regions had different conditions than others, most notably in the case of early modern cities. Up until fairly recently in historical terms (like, 1800s or 1900s), cities kept growing only due to immigration from the countryside.

See, big cities had a tendency to harbor disease (not just the usual stuff but also things like cholera which were spread by people living in filth), and also got sacked a whole lot during war, so they only grew when people kept coming from the countryside in order to live there. In essence, people were dying too fast to keep up the birth rate. Now, this would lead to odd-looking lifespan charts, but it would also seem to cast doubt on the idea that attraction to younger girls would be evolutionarily selected for.

If big cities are constantly taking in people from the surrounding countryside, when does hebephilia have a chance to breed itself in? People who live extraordinarily short lifespans might be selected for that particular trait as a survival mechanism (i.e. reproduce as early and often as possible because we might die, and damn the side effects like fucking up someone's pelvis). However, the cities aren't just composed of city-born populations -- they're constantly being replaced by the newest wave of immigrants from the countryside! In the country, it is less likely that evolutionary pressures would select for hebephilia or pedophilia because (as noted before) the impetus for having sex while young simply isn't there, as life expectancies remain normal everywhere that isn't a city.

nah man, that's an ass backwards way of thinking.

35-50
-expert at sex
-has lots of money
-horny as hell
-that mature pussy

Depends on the make and model, mileage may vary

Hey, it happens. People have different preferences, sometimes those preferences are socially unacceptable or even regarded as potentially harmful (to the person or to other people).

There's a lot of misinformation about sexuality and history that I'd like to clear up, because this is something that I actually know about. I'd be doing something useful with my life but for now I'm delivering impromptu history lectures on Sup Forums for fun.

6 to 8 weeks.

>that mature pussy
you misspelled "loose"

Being completely honest? 12 to 18.

Hey, anything you could do to help make someone like me more socially acceptable, I’m okay with that. I like what you have to say bro. Legit info without bias.

You lost my attention but gained it back at "vaginal fist"

Yeah, don't google "vaginal fistula" or any variation of those words.

It's a tough subject. For obvious reasons, discussing this sort of thing in public is hard because a lot of people have a knee-jerk reaction, and it's very easy to make a misstep and get piled on by the sort of folks who mill around muttering to themselves on parts of tumblr or parts of Sup Forums.

Mostly I ignore sex and concentrate on other things, and wait for the singularity to render everything irrelevant.

The knee jerk reaction to many things is the reason why humans will never get along, it seems.

Once on the clock..... It's ready for the cock Rawr XD LOL Kms soon died inside

17 is just past the most attractive range, as is 16 in most cases. 11 can be the beginning stages of the most attractive stage, but 13-14 is usually hitting the mark perfectly. I'm 30 and would fuck most 13 year old girls if there were no repercussions for me.

I googled it, then binged it with safe off. Totally disappointing.
>Just bing vaginal fisting and you'll be happy.

"The mind" in your argument is modern social propaganda to keep men in check. Society has conditioned the population to stay children at older ages, taking away their natural agency and sexuality.

Teenagers can give birth. They're designed for it

How has no one mentioned that the answer largely depends on one's own age? In my 20s, I found teens most attractive. In my 30s, I still found teens attractive but 20s more attractive.

Basically, I find females 5 to 10 years younger than myself most attractive, both physically (obvious reasons) and intellectually (shared/common cultural references, etc.)

This

For me, in my 30’s, it’s stayed the same. I believe I’ve been attracted to young teens since I was young myself.

Agree. I've raised my kids against social norm. Kids can grow up quickly when you attempt to teach them adult rationalization. Nothing sick mind you. IE "dad what's all that trash on that light pole?" Me: "Someone was driving recklessly and died, it's a memorial." Kid: I'm not going to drive like that when I grow up, I don't want to die.

VS other parents:
Kid: What's that trash on the light pole?
Parent: I don't know! Wonder what it could be. (When they know exactly what it is)

I don't hold the same views. 13-14 has always been "ideal" for me, sexually, even when I was younger. Then again, I'm fucked up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=omjZjgyYz-I

Yes and no.
The younger you are the older seems less attractive.
The older you are the broader the age group seems attractive. (Read that acceptable)
I'd still bang younger over an older now but wouldn't pass up an older girl now either.

That's...that's just...

I don't even know where to start. Maybe that there's many different societies with different views on adulthood, but even just in "western" society there's a whole host of contradictions. On the one hand, there's a lot more focus on adolescence as a transition period between childhood and adulthood, and teenagers are required to e.g. attend high school (which has been the case ever since most countries started regulating child labor because lawmakers suddenly realized that coal mines and chimneys were horrible places). On the other, there is some evidence that the age at which people enter puberty is getting earlier due to hormones in the food supply. And don't get me started on how there is a definite societal bias for people who turn 18 to become full adults and start their own household (or else live in an apartment or something) instead of staying with their parents. If anything, people were infantilized in the past -- although living with one's parents isn't necessarily a sign of being childish, especially if you're in a community where communal labor is a thing or if you all live in a big family compound as is done in some societies.

Define teenager. Older teens, maybe. Younger teens who are just entering puberty, or who have not completed the stage of growth which follows puberty, might have problems with the size of the pelvis.

Oh yeah, and for people following the posts I've been making, don't take me as your only source, just as you shouldn't take anybody saying the opposite as your only source. Read things and combine them or use your judgment to classify them based on their merits. Or avoid the subject entirely and spend your life on other pursuits.

So it's cheaper to have a child younger with less risk? (to a degree, below 11 these numbers probably change drastically)

Between 20-30 is the least risk but teenagers are not much worse. The idea you're snapping a pelvis every time is daft. In fact Caesarian sections are less common

Evolutionary speaking we are programmed to have sexual desires for girls as young as 10 to women as old as 35. It is all about the visual cues, both conscious and subconscious, and pheromones.

For perspective.

You've not been paying attention.

How so?

The funniest thing is, people like you seem to think that male sexual desire is something that ebbs and flows with society and culture. Most men are hard-wired to want to fuck women as soon as they begin to ovulate until they reach menopause. Most men have a favorite area of that spectrum. It's that fucking easy. It doesn't need to be examined or studied any more than that.

Because evolutionary psychology is ad hoc fallacy and unfalsifiable

I am the perfect product of societal programming.

Women are all attractive, there are no women who look better than other women. All women are undesirable until the reach the age of 18, at which point your age divided by 2 plus seven will determine your perfect mate, with all ages greater than the result being suitable.

Afterwards, you must never attempt to objectify her in any way, which includes telling her that she should do anything.

Realize that your relationship with her is entirely at will and she may leave you, disgrace you, or fuck around with your heart at her preference.

Do I have it right?

+the internet
>Best response ever.

Yeah. Was looking for this. Went with 13-17.

Would also accept 9-16

You sound young
but maybe that's a good thing
who knoooooowws

I don't know what's wrong with you faggots. There's nothing like a woman. I tend to only stick to 25+, usually in the 3-+ area. Little girls are boring. They don't know anything so it's like talking to a retard. They also suck at sex, I don;t have time to be teaching a bitch how to take a dick up the ass and not cry. They have no money, so you have to pay for everything, like your the father. Everything hurts their feelings, because no life experience to harden up. They're little girls.

You faggots must be young, single, and social awkward. If you ever have a daughter of your own, and you;re not sick in the head. You may see things differently. I don't know any grown man, with a job and family that wants to fuck with little girls. None. You faggots are nuts and or sic, fucks.

>but the mind is not.
Guess it's a good thing I'm not sticking my dick in someone's mind

early 20s to late 20s

All downhill (physically speaking) after 30, maybe even after 25 in some cases (the girl doesn't lift or eat well, in that case have fun with the slowing metabolism lol)

What relationship do you think these people on here are trying to get into?
They just wanna get in that attractive girls tight pussy, get off and get out. Who ever said they wanted anything long term? This thread never said who do you wanna marry. It asked what aged females are attractive, as in, usually, sexually. Faggot.

You probably know people that are into way more fucked up sexual shit than you could possibly imagine. Just sayin'.

11-13

Anytime before the third trimester when you can still abort it

Little girls are good though. Maybe you would be more content with a large male dick in your butt

You're probably right, but with adults. I'm pretty fucked in the bedroom myself, but only with a consenting adult.

I'm not saying there are no teen girls that look like full on adult woman, there are, but in every other way they're like children.

I love me a woman that knows what's up. A woman with a tone body in her prime. Spends her time reading, working on her mind, jogging, working out and eating right. A woman that respects herself and her body, who knows how to fuck and what a man really wants. Why anyone would pick an inexperienced snot nosed teen or less over such a woman is beyond me. You might as well jut fuck a toy doll. It lays there all stupid like too.

I only fuck bitches who there still in the womb.anything after that, there too old, imo

Fag

bruh no ones trying to date these girls and if anything you dont even want them to remember your name

And by leaving you, means that she takes half your shit and vaginamony assuming she didn't say you abused her (even if untrue) in which case, you get fucked by daddy government. Just be a good work horse guy and wait to get fucked when she realizes this

I bet you live in cali and are under 25. Enjoy HIV

Katya?

>not teaching young girls how to have sex and giving them experience
>litterally having sex with used goods

bruh, you are missing out. experience don't grow on trees.

>being this much of an autistic self-righteous faggot that you claim your own preferences are justified by evolution

being attracted to females who are not developed is unnatural. it occurs through sexual and social frustration.

i have seen girls as young as 13 that my brain was attracted to and that i probably would have had sex with if society allowed it, but i'm glad that it doesn't.

1) because older people shouldn't be allowed to run around fucking kids and playing with their emotions and mental/sexual development like that

2) once you take a younger teens virginity she will become obsessed with you if she likes you, and that shit is annoying. when i was 14 i fucked a girl who was also 14. then my parents sent me on a backpacking trip and i couldn't talk to her for a month. she got mad and told our friends i raped her.