I call upon all the coke lovers for

I call upon all the coke lovers for
serious help. So i got 7.g +/- .25 ish. around 4 days ago and it is all most gone now. but what i need help whit is that when i took the last line i could barely use my left nostril. i can get a little air out but nothing in. should i be worried or go to a doctor?

Sniff some bleach. That will help your problem

just snort some water or tip your head and pour it in

well atleast some one is helpfull....
ill try that thanks

warm water on paper towel up your nostril then tilt head back sniff hard its called a waterfall should clean you right out

got any ider on the bleeding idé as well? its been nonstop for 2 days straight now....

take a shower and clear out your sinuses you fucking noggin.

tried it... dident work

That much fucking coke in a few days, you could be Tony Montana, your shit is going to be bleeding.

Piggybacking on the suggestions of the others, I'd actually suggest using a saltwater solution to rinse your nose. It helps much more than plain water. Also, take a fucking break. As far as I know, cocaine has no expiration date. Save it.

Itll go back to normal in a couple or few days. Next time, make sure you clear each line in your nostril completely. Use drops of warm water in your nostril throughout as well.

yeah you are properly right... its just some of the best i have gotten my hands on. still not a smart idea too keep going for so long i guess and thanks for the advice

like whit a cotton bud or how?

Just snort the fuck out of it. A short bit after the drip, snort some drops of warm water. You just gotta clear your nostrils completely after each line so it doesnt get caked up in there and cause stuffiness

It's 351 miles.

what is?

a ball in 3 days aint shit

try a night, faggots

mate a ball is 3.5g what are you talking about?

just checking, move along

no doctor. coke won't kill you. cold shower. meditation + clear nostrils. repeat.

and if you would do a ball in 8ish hours (a nigth) you properly would die... unless you are pretty much using every day?

I'm sorry is she snorting blow or jiz of his dick?

i think is coke tho tbh... but the most nasty thing is that she/he/trap or w/e it is... is that it is using a fucking bill

check facts please
6.4 in a million have died do to coke in the uk in 2016

Next time rock up your coke into crack and smoke it then you won't have this problem

>Coke won't kill you

But the loss of homeostasis as a result of doing a lot could happen. Which usually results in death with a 99.9999999% chance.

Your gonna have to get used to it, you can try snorting water or get some saline but once you've done the bloody nose runs 2 or so years into a coke addiction you realize that you might as well of did 10 rounds with an MMA fighter and had a deviated septum.

I'm probably gonna die of respiratory failure and I'm okay with burping up bits of vomit here n there

take it from a random ass guy on the internet, but ive seen charlie ruin a lot of peoples lives. im not saying dont ever do it but 7g's in 4 days is the beginning of the end my friend

Not only coke.

I doubt your chances of that. Doing a lot produces fucked up physical changes though

rock it up and smoke it you fucking pleb

should i do rehab or just fucking man up?

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang my bitch love to do cocaine

doesnt matter you are probably fucked if you can't quit on your own.

source: 4 rehabs, years on smack and coke. 6 years sober now. once you get past a certain point there is just no easy way back.

realize you're on the fucking precipice of royally fucking up your life

i've done it multiple times you aren't gonna die from it just once unless you're a huge faggot

he just seemed like a weep tbh

Rinse between lines especially after your first g is done.
For the rest of the people ive done 5g in under 12 hours multiple times and was high Q shit too. Just dont be a fucking faggot and loose all your money on it (and all the other bullshit you feel is acceptable to buy while youre on it)

Tl;dr you're fine.