Can we all agree that Valentina is the best hot sauce ever?

Can we all agree that Valentina is the best hot sauce ever?
>P.S. samefag from past couple of weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=omjZjgyYz-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tapitio is also good

Tobasco aka a white mans hot sauce.

>tapitio

>tobasco

Yea I like that shit on my pizza. I also like those takos chips that come in the little purple bags. Good shit

I use Louisiana... What you posted isnt in the stores here. But I need hotter. Jalapeños aren't enough either. Other than my asshole burning

The black label stuff is better then regular, but in general I agree.

Forgot this for bump

Yup I agree op.
Way better than tapatio

Tabasco...

>takos

No negro.

Cholula is the best.

Wat

>TFW I never get comped

La mejor en México

What are y'all posting?!?! I need to try these

all you fags who dont use franks, lmao

Chilula is the best for sandwiches and shit.
Franks is best for wing sauce.

Tabasco is shit tier red vinegar and y'all know it. This is way too important of a thread to be trolling. Unburned assholes are at stake.

Hot sauces I always have in rotation:

Sriracha, tabasco, tapatio, cholula, valentina, franks, and sometimes crystal

Franks?

Franks Red Hot

Tobasco is shit tier.. But man I can't get these unless special ordered

Melinda's xxxhot to treat yourself, everything else in a pinch. Stay hydrated and chew hot peppers most days to keep your load creamy as fuck

Not this AGAIN, I thought consensus was reached that Cholula & El Yucateco are far superior. FWIW I'm team Cholula

Also, checked.

I live for vinegar

Imagine the worst frozen hot wings ever, thawed for 3 days in the toilet tank of a dive bar and served by an overweight waitress with multiple bunions. That is the flavor of Franks Red Hot

Its all about that Cholula gents

>Cholula
Tastes like metal, adds no acid or real heat to anything you add it to. You must be white and raised on tendies. Why the fuck would anyone care about your shitty opinion? Suck a dick and add your shitty sauce, faggot.

chinchilla is a numba won

yeah. I agree. I really love Texas Pete too tho. and Louisiana. bye

Red Devil

I like to check the status every week.

Imagine OP taking literally a hundred dicks down his throat. That's how much of a pussy this faggot is.

el yucateco master race

ur dumb as fuck.

Ghost pepper sauce is better. Not some elitist hot freak, I know it isn't the hottest, but it has better flavor, most of the ones hotter than it are just that, hot, no flavor, or even worse, bad flavor.

Also, not a sauce, but an extract, the source is also better.

I'm good negro. Thank you for checking my wrecking.

tobasco tastes just like the tobasco peppers they are made of. you're a fucking retard

Black label or bust

I live in Northern California, we have extensive beaner sections at the grocery store. Might try this El Yucateco stuff if I can find it.

Yucateco master race. Do you guys put your hotsauce in the fridge or leave it out? I find that no matter what I do, my sauce starts to taste different by the end of the bottle. Is it placebo or does this shit get bad?

Tabasco Peppers mixed with vinegar at a ratio of 3000:1

Checked.

This one's better

If you use Frank's ironically you should be shot. If you have to use hot sauce on your mother's bland-ass chicken tendies switch to Texas Pete.

El Yucateco and Valentina are good for tex-mex, Cholula and Tapatio are boring as shit.

Might be a placebo, with the amount of vinegar and capsaicin in hot sauce, it shouldn't go bad, at least not for a very long time. I keep mine in the fridge though.

I tend to prefer my hot sauce in the fridge

also checked

I like putting franks on mac n cheese, hamburger helper, beef stroganoff, etc etc. Never on chicken

Franks can make good buffalo sauce for stuffed bell peppers, but it isn't just Frank's at that point, you simmer it with butter in it until it thickens first, I've never actually tried Frank's on its own.

Hijo de puta, I was raised on homemade AND a family Mexican restaurant. So if anyone knows their shit is me. Mamon tragaleche.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=omjZjgyYz-I
Suck a log of shit