Wwyd humiliation edition

wwyd humiliation edition

Id buy her strawberries and then fart right in her mouth and then spray whipped cream on her head because shes a big fart cake.. yeah.. fart cake.

Rape her repeatedly for days. Make sure to get as much use out of those titties as possible. When you've emptied your balls inside her, drag her naked cum filled body outside and chain her in an alley. Post pictures of her battered body covered in cum and invite the public to use her. No one bothers to rescue or feed her and she starves to death.

More of her slut body please.

I'd get an ice cube and put it in her mouth, then start fucking her mouth slowly and deeply, gripping her hair tight.

wwyd to this slut

Wwyd

Strip her naked, shave everywhere below the neck, tie her to a post in public, and spread her pussy lips wide and hold them there to show everyone the inside of her vagina.

Wwyd ?

any more pics?

Deepthroat. She gags and tears roll down her pretty face. She can barely breath and almost passes out as you cum down her throat. She collapses on the ground, unable to move and occasionally coughing up cum. She has never been so humiliated. You take a break as you prepare to make a mess of the rest of her body.

I would tie her on a bench and rip apart her tight asshole!

Wwyd

I'd start by cleaning the house. I'd put on some really good music. I’d pour her a nice glass of wine. Then I'd cook her a really nice dinner. After we’ve eaten I’d pour her another glass of wine and tell her to go relax on the couch while I do the dishes.

Then I'd go in and give her a foot rub. As she relaxed from that I'd pull off her undies and kiss my way slowly up to her pussy, moving around the area gently with my tongue and mouth and my hot breath until she was so wet I'd actually hear her squish a bit when she lays back. I’d take a deep taste of her and she would moan.

Then I'd push my tongue really deep while my finger gently touched her clit. I’d slowly and gently flick her clit with my tongue. I’d look her right in the eye and show her my finger. I’d say “lick my finger exactly the way you want your clit to be licked”, and I would slip it into her mouth.

Then I'd start to finger her while I ate her. I'd reach my finger waay in and up, searching for her G spot. I'd eventually get her to cum really hard and squirt all over.

Then... I'd do whatever the fuck I wanted to her for the rest of our lives, because I'd OWN HER.

You get all of them. What are you going to do to who?

Wwyd to this slut

titfuck on the beach

wwyd to her

Make her lick and kiss my taint for weeks before she earned sucking my dick

fucking slut asking to get raped

she's always begging for it

stick a dick between those tits. she knows what to do.

wwyd

Refer her to face weight watchers

shed love to be humiliated

Kidnap her and keep her in a dungeon. The fucking slut doesn't really mind. Fuck her every night. Her friends get worried and eventually you bring them to the dungeon too. The slut is now pregnant and can't stop drinking the milk from her fat tits. Her friends are horrified but there's no escape. The slut manages to convert her friends into fuck toys too. At the end of her 9 months, you throw her into a pit outside. She begs you to let her live but you're tired of her loose pussy and anus. You impregnate both her friends and eventually they end up in the same hole. After that you hunt for a new toy.

wwyd to my ex?

no love for her?

wwyd to my gf?

Humiliate this Latina

i would force her to have sexual intercourse with an unattractive, overweight, 31 year old man (me)

WWYD?

some form of rape i guess

Hell yes, she had a pretty good boobs too

Wwyd

Throw her in the trash

wat would u do to this slut?

wwyd guys

I'd anal fuck her while her ass is full of shit.

Wwyd to her

Got damn, I would fuck her against a wall without even getting those clothes entirely off first

Wwyd to the girl on the right?

gonna need more of this fluid druid

Id pin them down and suck their toes in public, post pics of their feet?

those ttites need to be motorboated, more

wwyd to them after a loss?

ask you for more of them or what school that is

wwyd

Rip her clothes off and fuck her right in the beach doggy style. pull her hair with one hand and the thumb of the other hand in her ass hole

wwyd?

Wwyd

Make them wear butt plugs and remote controlable vibrators while we are out in the city. Activate them to make then moan and cum on the street at my command

Throatfuck her while I slap her tits

make her blow me until i cum on her face. then take her out without allowing her to clean herself up

Dip her clothes open and tittfuck her on the spot to teach her that she should flash her titts in the snap

Wwyd

Pay to shorten her forehead

That's a fat ass...
would ram her hard from behind until she screams out of lust. then keep her on a leash as my little fucktoy

what would you do to these fugly sluts?

cum over her face and titts and leave it dry on her

piss in her while the other one watches

Rip open the whore suit of the middle one and fuck her ass hole while she screams in pain und lust

make her blow me around a corner and fuck her from behind while others can see

wwyd?

Yee her body is amazing

Fuck yea.. I personally want to fuck rights asshole then make left suck me clean after. Idk where to cum? Maybe lefts face?

What else would u do?

any feet or armpits pics? armpits + massive tits would hit most of fetish points. Would pin her down and tongue every body part

I'd set strict rules...
not allowed to leave the house without permission
not allowed to wear clothes inside the house unless we have company
can only refer to me as daddy or master
give sex when I want sex
she'll get an IUD so i can nut inside her
she'll shave once a day
never say 'no' to my wild sexual behavior and obey my commands at all times
if any rules are broken there will be physical punnishment

make Right drink my piss. then face fuck the piss out of her til she pukes it back up and have Left underneath to catch it in her mouth

She doesnt have too much pictures like these