If diamond is the world's hardest known metal, why don't we use it to make bulletproof vests or cars and stuff?

If diamond is the world's hardest known metal, why don't we use it to make bulletproof vests or cars and stuff?

stale pasta, saged and glad it's already half way down the fucking page. FUCK YOU

... for one, it's a mineral not a metal. Two hard things break and shatter. Like glass.

seriously, lurk and don't post you fucking reject. good job on bumping this shit to page 1

Becauseit's so hard we couldn't shape it into the complex forms required for cars and vests

newfags.....

Someone seems a little upset. How much success do you think you'd have if you took that approach in the real world, in face-to-face encounters? Correct - you'd get your head kicked in on a daily basis.

Yet you think it different on-line?

A) can't form it eisily
B) not flexible
C) shatters like glass

too expensive

Beta cucks such as yourself might not approach real life situations like that but I do, not all of us are fucking NEETS like you.
You're such a pussy you probably back down from any form of confrontation.

Hell yeah, there are no consequences in belittling faggots like you in real life either. I'd do it to your face

Ah, a Neanderthal. How sweet! Is someone typing your words for you?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous your words look on an anonymous image board?

Are you guys seriously arguing like little keyboard warriors online? Cute.

No-one her has belittled me. No-one in real life belittles me. And I don't feel so inadequate and have such a small penis I have to react like you two retards

irony considering you originally started off with the
>face-face encounters
>get our head kicked in
alright you white SJW faggot

This.

I'll argue your face with my fist you pansy

I’m open to it. Other then the fact it’ll never happen because this is online. But I’m always down for a fist in my face hole.

saged

What about a fist in your butt hole?

Not as fun. But good luck catching my asshole unguarded.

You aren't open to anything if the sort and you know it you can barely handle anything more than wiping the ccheeto dust off your keyboard

You'd better keep clenched.

You sound like a student of Bill Nye the Science Fraud

This thread turned from a question into two people arguing about who's more autistic

because its too heavy. one gram wears something about 15 grams

Jokes on them, they're equally autistic.

Like hell I am

water cut diamond, now think again

diamonds are minerals

/thread

Q-carbon is the hardes you fucking bitch.