Damn.... really makes you think

Damn.... really makes you think

why do liberals hate the 1st and 10th amendments?

Bigger things at stake than some abortion nonsense and Citizens United, our national independence being one of them.

Well, guess nothing ever will make me vote democrat because this sure doesnt

I know Roe vs. Wade is about baby murder but what's citizens united?

But Trump is pro-abortion, he wouldn't elect a justice who would overturn roe v wade

What

We're one justice away from losing District of Columbia v. Heller.

But I guess I'm a #HillfireMissile now.

on the edge of an apocalypse these thunderous cunts bring up non issues that i haven't even heard of

yeah really makes you think what massive retards these people are

Feminists were the reason for abortion laws in the first place. Don't believe me? Read up on Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton. Abortion isn't even mentioned in the Feminist Mystique by Friedan.

What's with these Occupy Democrats people just slapping some Literally Who's name at the end of these quotes?

How does that lend any credibility?

Wow you misogynistic shitlord

Would anything of value new list if i filtered of all posts saying
>damn really makes you think

You wouldn't be thinking obviously

Citizens United means any person can donate as much money they want to a political campaign. But, remember, in the US corporations are people

And who is for that? Or against that? And why is it so important?

NFA repeal when?

She left out that the Second Amendment would be in grave danger if another liberal is appointed to the Supreme Court.

That's a good thing though

damn, after seeing this damning evidence I am now a #HillaryClitoris.

But really though, who/what is Occupy Democrats and why do I keep seeing these stupid screencaps everywhere?

Ha ha ha ha ha no.

It's not that easy to overturn judicial precedent because no justice, regardless of political leanings, would just happily say 'oh sure let's throw out decades of judgments on this matter'. Judicial revisions occur on a century-basis, not with the short-term demands of politics but with the long-term logical decision making that the Supreme Court represents.

Sounds great.

Nice image lel

Hilary isn't going to nominate someone that's going to nominate someone that will overturn Citizens United, her campaign is founded on the basis of it, and I'd be pissed if Roe V Wade passed..this world already has enough poor people.

>Roe v. Wade
>Not actually just a ball and chain that restricts Republicans
You could count the number of states that would outlaw abortion on one hand. Most states want it, and might at most make a token effort to shorten the legal abortion period. In fact, repeal Roe v. Wade, and immediately tensions cool around abortion, and republicans can take on a more moderate position to appeal to a wider base of voters.

Didn't Romney getting BTFO'd by Obama in 2012 despite outspending him prove that money's influence over elections when it comes to buying more ad time is just a meme?

>muh dead babies
>muh infanticide privilege
>MUH VAGINA

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Roe v Wade. Third trimester is a perfectly fine limit. If you want an abortion, get it earlier.

Commies don't like private property.

Therefore, it's more important to tell people what they can and can't spend their Monopoly money on than it is to enforce freedom of speech.

why do liberals keep using the courts and their "interpretations" to strong arm social change in the country?

Because they lost the debate ages ago.

no, do it and save yourself the headache

Accurate

Obvious shill is obvious.

What a quality post OP

There's one every day. To be fair though, you won't really get any replies to your thread unless it has some sensationalist, Inquirer-esque healdine, such as:

>QUEEN OF ENGLAND HAS BEEN BLACKED
>"I LITERALLY CANNOT GET ENOUGH BIG BLACK COCK"
>HOW WILL PRINCE PHILLIP EVER RECOVER

>
>Because they lost the debate ages ago.

Millenia ago, actually...