I was homeless a year ago, ask me anything

I was homeless a year ago, ask me anything

how many dicks did you suck to get a home

>stery in green text

none

Why why why and why do you have to be a complete faggot and ask such a dumb question

I have to poop, if I give you 5 bucks will you eat it?

gonna be a heck of a story

it was funny when i first thought of it.

Are you still homeless?

lol, no...

because, I'm sure alot of you are entitled and would like to know how it is to have fuckall

No, got my own appartment

dude, chill. yes i do wanna hear your story, how did you get homeless, and how did you pull yourself out of that?

After about 6 suicide attempt... yeah i was almost a hero...

I asked for help, social worker stepped in. Got my life on track, and i felt happy for the first time in a long time. Gave me energy to sort the rest out

I lived in a home where they continually tried to copy the location of metal objects in my room for the sole purpose of abusing me to try and fix their marriage. The wife in the house was coveting and it was completely obvious. To the point where she said she had a boyfriend but I never paid amy attention, just kept to myself and enjoyed my private time in my room. I eventually had to stop, it started to upset my dad that she would go out of her way to interfere with my private time.

Go ahead, I was in a similar position but for only a month.
>be me 5/10
>wife 9/10
>marrage breaks down
>she cheats
>no prenuptial
>over half left mortgage
> fuck I can't afford on my own sign home over
>live in hell hole bedsit junkies and whatnot
>point of anhero
>longtime Freind comes unexpectedly in with beers and pizza
Move in with him, life's getting back to the normal for now

Lolwut

that relationship seems toxic...

reread

comeon questions folks!

Ever have to dive in a bin to get food?

what was your day to day like?

I drank alot, having to go to the homeless shelter...

People snore, that tipped me retarded... I had to drink to sleep.

but to answer your question:

I'd get up, holla at my polish mate. We got some drinks.

And then we just laugh at life... not much more complex than that

guess i shouldve mentioned the time i became a trap...

???

Where the fuck do you think you are? This is Sup Forums shit for brains. Hes lucky the first reply wasn't nigger

why homeless?

Obviously because you don't answer the people in your thread OP is definitely a fag.

BK is the home of the whopper. Sandwich has a home yet you don't. So did you ever consider becoming a sandwich so that at least someone would want you?

it's rather funny and boy it is a valid option. and to me the stupid question is asking why he did it. I mean Sup Forums. Sup Forums.

Oh you leafs