What's the point of sex with a condom, you can't feel anything. Masturbation feels better than sex with a condom

What's the point of sex with a condom, you can't feel anything. Masturbation feels better than sex with a condom.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2410083/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the point of living? you should consider killing yourself

AIN'T TRYNA GOT NO BEBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True shit

Have you had sex?
Sex is more than just the dick friction, and besides it still feels good if you and your partner are a good fit.

Agreed. Rarely use condoms. Even slept with 2 girls who I know for a fact had herpes (they told me) multiple times without one. Never got herpes. Fuck condoms. Only gotten one girl pregnant but she was a long time GF so just aborted it.

i usually just put tap over my slit

Pulling out is hard in the spur of the moment when every instinct is to go balls deep. And you'll find that most girls aren't willing to put it back in their mouth after its covered in snaz juice.

Some do though :) Keep those ones.

I use them when I bang trannies. I dont want aids or shit on my dick.
I use them when I bang cis girls because no babies or chlamydia or some shit.

Preach father

Pulling out is not hard. I agree that it feels better to cream pie but given the consequences even when I am drunk I pull out.

For you they prevent you from getting aids after taking your usual dozen dicks up your ass.

For others, not you obviously, it's to prevent babbys and gathering our sperm for you to drink.

The point is that you don't reproduce OP and contaminate the rest of the fucking world.

Holy fuck i miss Doll-chan threads.

help i have warts on my dick

I've pulled out before a handful of times. But, dat balls deep feel can't be beat.

go to a doctor

where are the homeschool children up this early

Easier to wipe off the blood on my dick when I rape a little qt.

It's better for sure. But not 18 years of child support better.

you know pulling out can still get a girl pregnant, right?

no he tell me to use condoms but i say "ribbed for her pleasure"

Ain't nobody pay for child support these days. Just gotta be like "Your honor, my good friend, Tyrone, he doesn't pay and he has 138 kids."

Shit fam, u rite u rite, free of all charges.

In all seriousness, best part of pregnancy is 9 months of no condoms. Just dumping loads like its a nonstop hentai.

Yes I am aware. As I said earlier I have gotten a girl pregnant. But we also were together for years and sometimes I would just let it rip. But I have also had sex with a lot of other women and never gotten any pregnant.... so the results speak for themselves lol. You can get a girl pregnant with a condom too... just saying.

why not just put the gf on bc and test her and go balls deep every time

Sure son. Get yourself checked. Not everyone shows symptoms of herpes

Well considering it has been years and I have slept with multiple women since, none of whom has said anything about it despite me still being in contact, and I have had no symtoms... I'm just going to assume I don't have herpes.

I disagree with both ideas... it's not that hard to pull out in the moment... although it's not always 100% full proof... it works like 99% of the time but if you're fucking every day multiple times a day sometimes and your only method is pull out you're bound to have a slip up...
2nd, most chicks are happy to taste their own pussy... i've never seen one that didn't like it

Also if I did have herpes and showed no symptoms in years and no one has gotten it from me... why the fuck would it even matter? Herpes is not deadly

Try mysize
Theyre amazingly real

lmao what's more likely in your mind? that you simply have a latent case of herpes and haven't shown symptoms, OR that you've managed to somehow not get infected after having had sex with multiple partners who were confirmed to be infected.

Worldwide rates of either HSV-1 and/or HSV-2 are between 60 and 95% in adults. You've got herpes my dude. not a big deal, but don't kid yourself. tests are cheap if you actually want to know.

Too bad independent studies have shown that the same amount of nerve endings are stimulated during sex with and without condoms.

For those who don't believe, I would post the study but it's been paywalled.

Basically, the same amount of nerve endings are stimulated and, on average the same amount of time and thrusting is required for the man to achieve climax.

We'll having sex with someone who has herpes but does not have an outbreak the chances of getting herpes are pretty slim. But regardless I could have herpes but it affects me in no way whatsoever because I have never had and outbreak, never had a cold sore and have never infected anyone. So it literally has zero effect on my life.

No. You clearly have not had sex both ways if at all. Show me as many studies as you want, which you can't, sex is better without a condom.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2410083/

you don't have to make up statistics for this. there are real ones.

it's fucking annoying tho.

>can't into scihub
>2017

There's the one that isn't paywalled. Do you know what paywalling is?

this

>There is no denying that latex condoms reduce tactile sensation. However, the experience of pleasure is inherently subjective, reflecting the complex interplay of sensation, emotion, and cognition
>emotion and cognition
is that where you're going wrong?

You didn't even read it you silly tart.

How is herpes annoying if you have never had an outbreak and no one you have sex with catches it from you?

Not sure but I can guess from the name that is has to do with companies surpressing studies that show their company in a negative light? Am I in the ballpark? Just guessing no google needed.

Have you ever had sex with and without a condom? Like seriously?

agree. ive been on birthcontrol ever since my first time and only had to use condom a few times in between, it fucking sucked

Limiting access to scientific study data to those with the ability to "purchase" the license to use and cite them.

Basically, most of the scientific communities funding goes to accessing what, most believe, should be publicly available.

TL;DR
Science papers cost money and unfunded researchers can't afford them.

didn't need to. i already found the part where you're failing at life.

yes, i have. i'm not the best test case bc latex fetish and also i find bareback disgusting.

kek. you should look it up.

You dumbass.....

How is it worse as a woman

I don't know what the big deal is.
Every day I put on two condoms.
When I go to have sex, I take one off.
I feel like a wild man!

Almost every women I have talked to about it says that it feels better without a condom too. It's not just worse for the guy.

It's like picking your nose with a glove on.... You can't even feel the boogers.

>what's the point of living? you should consider killing yourself

BEST

for me personally, temperature wise was an issue. latex feels cold and it cools off quickly, like especially if it's wet

secondly i don't enjoy the lube on it

and it just smooths out skin folds, ridges, whatnot..all the stuff that stimulates down there. besides i like being cummed in so that is a huge factor, condoms just take away a lot of physical and mental stimulation

Nigga i dont need a study to know that it feels different

Fact

>implying different is bad

>temperature wise was an issue.
warming lube?
>secondly i don't enjoy the lube on it
silicone lubes can be unpleasant. try unlubed with water based?
>and it just smooths out skin folds, ridges, whatnot..
try something thinner or ribbedier?

Get the ultra thin ones. Can't tell difference

You work for Trojan or something? Jesus bro condoms do not feel as good period. You really want to take all these extra steps to try and simulate the feeling of just taking off the condom?

i mean if i can just go on bc ill have all of that naturally so theres just no point in using a condom for me. all of my sexual partners have always been long time so we were safe etc. but for a one time thing i probably would use one just in case

Yes you can.

this i would like to try. i was afraid the chances of it ripping were higher but ive since read that thats not true

true. but if you do you may find unpleasant side effects in and out of bed.
also don't discount ribbed/etc. condoms can add something to the whole affair that wasn't there in the first place.

it has much to do with the conscientious and skilled usage as it does with the condom itself. fingernail jabs will weaken any condom.

no, just disgusted by how casually you children behave as disease vectors.

i enjoy it more without...so im obviously taking precautions to prevent that shit so i can actually have an orgasm and not feel like im fucking a glass rod

I'm 28... had sex with ~50 women and 4 men. Most of them at least a few times. A few of them dozens of times. Had sex with at least 2 who had herpes multiple times. Used a condom with maybe 5 of them. Never gotten a disease and have only gotten a serious GF pregnant after years of fucking without a condom. It feels way better without a condom.

have you actually been tested lately for being a disease vector?

lol
bad troll

serious as a false flag in vegas. have you?

No but I stay in contact with most of the people I have slept with in the last 5 years and none of them have ever said anything to me about catching a disease and I have had zero symptoms... Soooo I'm just going to guess I don't have anything. Could be wrong.... but I'm 2 years in a relationship now that is semi serious and neither of us have had issues.

no and i dont need to be cause i havent had sex for half a year

HUMP OR KIDS

Closeness to another human being?
I'll take a clumsy handjob from my gf over wanking any day

Then you don't have very sensitive penis

It helps me last longer, around 2,5-3 hours, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Fucking retards who brag about having multiple sexual partners and not wearing condoms, seriously KYS

I work in the medical field and no wonder fucking current stds are on a sharp rise because of you autists, that includes aids and super gonorrhoea. Herps is the least of your worries.

Can't do birth control with the Mrs because they kill her sex drive or make her crazy

Can't do condoms because they kill my boner.

Successfully done the pull out for 10 years now without issue. Pulling out and busting in her mouth is a good enough second best for me.

Gf is on birthcontrol

Got her tested --> shes clean

And now fuck her bare and nut balls deep for months

Sounds like your jealous of people who've been able to have multiple partners.

This. What the FUCK is wrong with you people? How hard is it to get your girl on a contraceptive pill? Also abortion is always a last resort and still an option.

> tl;dr - Stop using this retarded excuse of 'hurr 18 years of child support'

You could do it anywhere and it's cleaner. Dont have to force gf to take pill everyday. Longer sex.

It's good to practice safe sex all around.

Some condoms have flavour and you can use gel to further kill sensation, making you the sexgod.

Putting your dick in a moist warm hole should not be the primary focus of sex.

Tight too

.....?

Fuck all this noise dude. Find a girl for a few months, make sure she has pull or preferably an implant and build a legit relationship. Grow as a person, the first few months you really experience most of what they have to offer.
Then find a new one. That's the best way. The occasional one night stands are fine but sounds like you niggers sleep around a lot.
If I'm doing one night stands always wear a condom, same as never driving drunk. Shit is too risky and it is really a 50/50 chance they are on the pill at the end of the day.

I enjoy the girls body a lot. I mean the vagina is perfect (better if you still have foreskin, feels bad man), but the body is a big one for me. And the fact that it's just with someone and not alone.

kek

so true

I think kissing body is legit hot. Vagina/pussy is like the icing on the cake. You love it but with moderation. I would love to see my girl get all.

Yeah like wtf its fucking easy and a test for stds is a minor exam

Sounds like a date.

Tits or GTFO

Do you put them both on your penis?

many stds don't show symptoms

hiv often doesn't show up for years. It took a few years to show up on Sup Forums

maybe they did catch something but didn't want to talk about it.

Latex technology is very good. You can put one on and fuck your woman at a library. Get wipes and done. Get home and fuck barebone.

It should also be about rape

You probably just have infertility issues kek

Sex is more if a mental thing, it can get boring. Blowjobs, however, those are really good.