If you could live in any fictional setting where would you live?

If you could live in any fictional setting where would you live?

Jesus there are some pretty cool ones.
I guess Id take either Star Wars Kotor.

Don't know between Skyrim and Elite Dangerous, I would flip a coin

Honey Select.

one where im happy and successful

Heaven

kek

Warcraft
>kill nigger immigrant orcs
>fuck furry panda waifus all day

The perfect world.

Alliance scum.

Middle earth

America

this! I honestly would be a Hobbit, eating all day, smoking and gardening.

teletubbyland but i'm naked with a shotgun and a boner

What the fuck does that even mean you fucking moron

ssssssh!! It tries to speak with us!

Any Paradise Worlds from 40k.
>couldn't find a better pic

The world of a Harvest Moon game

>have slaves working for you harvesting crops
>sell crops
>become millionaire

either that or 18th century US

Who the fuck would want to live in a city where the fucking beds are in stone ?!

Somewhere i don't wanna ball up and cry 24/7

Probably Naruto so i could be pain if that's part of the thing. Just kick mad ass. The best setting would be live in like a modern world with powers and shit.

I would. Aside from Riften, Markarth is the most aesthetically pleasing city for me in Skyrim.
comfy af

Just keep your heavy armor while sleeping dude

Mad Max's future.

I'd probably just dress like a post apocalyptic trap and let one of the road warriors pick me up as his squeeze.

>forsworn
>cannibals
>corrupt guards
>a house haunted by Molag Bal

Stone beds are the least of the worries.

you just found out how to be rich in skyrim, invent that shit

in skyrim near the honey brew meadery

Skyrim or one of the world's from WoW

on one of the farms?

china

Mars station Doom 2016.

Seems pretty lonely.

Nah, tons of friends over there.
Where would you pick?

Fucking vaporwave setting
>oc art here bois

Grizzly Hills.

Morty's house

LISA
no girls, amirite

Thessia

Bweakfas

Elmore ! Fucking amazing place !

New Tristram

Fallout 4

Have fun dying.

>If you could live in any fictional setting where would you live?

with my dick buried deep in Hermoine's cunt.

out of all fallouts, you take fallout 4
I am disappointed son

Fallout universe, preferably somewhere within the NCR or Mojave Wasteland. Probably not New Vegas itself, that sounds like a nightmare, but Goodsprings or Novac seem really comfy.

The Idiocracy universe. I love me some fart jokes.

middle earth, the witcher, mass effect

If we're talking about worlds, nothing comming with it other than landscape, I'd have to say gta 5 cause I gotta have a legal place to blaze up

I cant wait to fuck my waifu Hroki on those stone beds

Probably Terry Pratchett's Disk World..

that's hot as fuck

Underrated

Man in the High Castle. East coast.

Give me Masamune Shirow's vision of the cyberpunk future, or give me an Asp Explorer and some contacts in Lembava.

Fuck, I'd even take Cyrodil. Give me a life as a retired Kahjiti illusionist with a little gold left from when my mates and I stole everything that wasn't nailed down. I'd want a little shack by the river maybe two hours ride from the capitol, maxed illusion, a similarly aging cat wife, and a sturdy fishing pole. I'd spend the days fishing, the evenings giving magic lessons and telling stories, and the nights continuing the steamy romance I started in that tavern in Elsweyr while running from the consequences of grand larceny all those years ago.

Being a loser and living in a fantasy world doesn't guarantee you won't still be a bunch of losers

I don't want to be the badass hero or anything, I just want a cozy corner to live in.

Also, fuck your repeating digits.

Not kidding I would choose Minecraft or any other chill sandbox game

This

Can't beat this tbh

This but i would help morgoth with all of my future knowledge from the books.

>Kajiit

>khajit

In a world that is exactly like ours, except I am the richest man in the world and an absolute pussy magnet.

I would probably live in the eve universe. With unlimited clones of myself so when i die. Etc etc.

>If you could live in any fictional setting where would you live?
somewhere with people who are at least decent, they don't even have to be good peoples, i'll accept decency..
but alas that'll never happen

I'd want to live in a world where people love me.

>i'll accept decency
You must be living a fun life.

Metro

Anywhere there exists a possibility of having an orcish wife.

Pandora, first thing I’d do is put 4 clips in claptraps face.

on Caladan in House Atreides

One time I saw a movie where aliens took everyone on earth whose skin was darker then a brown paper bag. They told the darker people they were going to "paradise" but they had to be kidnapped and brought yadda yadda. A few days after all the darkies are gone an asteroid destoys earth. I want to live in that world except in this version the asteroid hits the alien ship full of nigs, indians and field mexicans.

Africa

That sounds stupid as fuck.

morrowind

Earth in the Star Trek universe, you’d have to use a phaser to get me out of the holodeck.

Nigger detected.

> Sell your own people to whitey to be used as slaves
> Fucking white people.
You know when I was 10 years I thought racism was an absolutley preposterous notion. Fucking niggers.

heaven benchmark 2010

Hyrule

While link was off having his adventures I’d be violating Zelda.

Definitely not the elder scrolls series, where despite having sewer systems, water runways, wagons, a complex military, working magical mechs guarding massive science facilities, a system of paved roads connecting cities, universities, libraries, and successful economic hubs, people can't seem to understand the need for toilets. There isn't a single toilet in the elder scrolls series in any of the cities anywhere. The closest you get is a bucket in a bandit lair. Everyone is just shitting in the streets I guess, and seeing as how everyone still gets their water for drinking/cooking from wells, rivers, and streams i'm most likely to die from dysentery.

I'd probably choose Fallout: New Vegas. I'd get a job as a caravan guard since I can shoot pretty well already.

I'd find a nice little abandoned house on the outskirts of Vegas, fix it up a bit, move in some scavenged furniture from the nearby buildings. Get a few fission batteries to power things like a fridge and lights. I'd just chill all day, drinking 200 year old Cola and Sarsaparilla and reading pre-war magazines, or I'd practice my shooting.

Life wouldn't be easy but at least I'd be living.

i guess id live in op's mom vagina

kek

Gotham City

Solitude, Skyrim. I fucking love that village

sounds like the short story The Space Traders.

Earth in “last man on earth” except I’d drown that ugly Jew bitch in my pool full of shit n piss.

No faggot, not some tribal starving to death with a bunch of fucked up puercings. A goddamn orc woman. With a pussy like a fucking vice grip and thighs/Biceps built from solid steel.
Don't be such a pussy faggot. Use your foreknowledge of dead money to get all the codes for Sierra Madre vending machines, drag a bunch of em back to the strip and use the recipe from christine to set up a wasteland walmart. Food, water, medicine and bullets. Crimson Caravan doesn't stand a chance.

ZUG ZUG

until them and the van graffs decide to kill me for taking their business.

The Known Space universe of Larry Niven (sci-fi author.) Many of his books take place in the same "Known Space" universe, and it is a true sci-fi dream come true, because even though it is fictional it is all fairly realistic. Plus humans can live for much longer, several hundred years, by eating a certain plant.

My dreams

well in TES you can have two if you can best them. or maybe you could go for that gay orc blacksmith in the shivering isles

Whyyyyy

>have foreknowledge of the events in within a setting
>use that to your advangtage
Holy shit I didn't think of that.

Anyone that picks for prettiness sake is a fucking idiot. You pick things like star trek for the technology, or harry potter for the magic.

In some space derelict with everspawning hordes of genestealers.

I got dis

one of those comfy fantasy worlds like TES
just a normal citizen in the north, living in a cozy homestead near a forest
how can sci-fi fags even compete