Elijah Wood says Hollywood is gripped by a powerful pedophile ring

>The 35-year-old actor, who began working in movies at the age of eight, has said his mother protected him from the "darkness in the underbelly".
>"Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organised. There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind," he continued.
>"There is darkness in the underbelly - if you can imagine it, it's probably happened.
>"The No 1 problem in Hollywood was and is — and always will be — paedophilia. When I was 14 and 15, things were happening to me. These older men were leching around like vultures. It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business," he said.
express.co.uk/celebrity-news/672672/Elijah-Wood-Hollywood-Jimmy-Savile-abuse-paedophile-ring-Corey-Feldman

How come the Hollywood has never been investigated by the FBI?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603386/Lord-Rings-star-Elijah-Wood-says-Hollywood-gripped-powerful-pedophile-ring-Tinseltown-covering-seedy-underbelly-predatory-vipers.html
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clinton Foundation owns Hollywood and the US Government.

>It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business
what did he mean by this?

Because they're jews, have money, and friends in high places. I wouldn't be surprised if the Hollywood pedophilia ring actually deals in trafficking to the east coast as well.

>fbi doing something to jewish golden buisness
aj waj goju
also this

Is it really true though?

>people are surprised when a group of people known to be fixated with baby penises turn out to be pedophiles

Careful Elijah. The next headlines you're in might involve the words "numerous rape allegations," "racist, xenophobic misogynist," or, "plane crashed with no survivors."

>what did he mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603386/Lord-Rings-star-Elijah-Wood-says-Hollywood-gripped-powerful-pedophile-ring-Tinseltown-covering-seedy-underbelly-predatory-vipers.html

No, rich jews who never get arrested are completely moral

there a child rapist all over the world. They make up the elite. Ever wonder why they go after people who own cp but never the producers?

rapey rapey what else could it mean

Pedophile kike occult faggotry.

We know this already

OUT OUT OUT

OY VEY THIS IS VERY ANTISEMEDID

RIP Frodo

THE JEWS RAPED FRODO

I embrace the total collapse of what's left of this country and the brainwashed retarded dumb fucks in it. They deserve what's coming, but certain people will not forget the rapists, and satanic ritually sacrificing niggers pulling the strings. I hope they see the day of the rope more than anything

Elijah Wood always looked like he'd take it in the butt when i watched the Lord of the ring films.

They probably made him look and act like an effeminate twink as much as possible.

Pedophiles jews run the world. They must burn for their crimes.

They were looking for the ring.

Is he the guy who talked about this on Reddit before? I thought it's fake.

This.

The same way how Sup Forums hates pedophiles but never talks about Hollywood.

>Are you saying Jews are paedophiles ? That's very antisemitc of you .Why do you want to deny Israel's legitimacy ? Do you deny the holocaust ?
t. Media during every hollywood pedo scandals

shiiitttt not Elijah Wood

will this be it? this is Frodo were talking about here

>never talks about Hollywood
what Sup Forums do you visit?

No, that guy was working at a kwik-e mart or some shit and spending all his money on heroin.

Based Frodo.

They always do. The producers are targeted more than the people who posses CP. That's why little to nothing new is produced any more, according to Sup Forums 4 years ago

>It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business

Nothing to see here, goyim!

PEDOWOOD IS REAL

oh fuck the one conspiracy theory I actually believed is true.

>35 year old
What the fuck?

Oh wait no I'm confusing him with Harry Potter. Carry on.

I hope he names Peter Jackson, creator of "Meet the Feebles," sexualized debauched childrens puppets

a group of men took turns sucking on his dick

>yes, yes, please make your childs dick cleaner
>it will be tastier for us to suck on

you may be on to something

Obligatory: pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

>holywood pedojews are real
in other news, water is wet

was that guy ok?

Hollywood threads always get deleted same with George Soros Panama Papers threads

i will never stop posting this image in pedo threads
anyone got those with
Dan “Hold her down, she’s a fighter” Schneider?

they wanked off over his face whilst he was asleep

newbabby never saw a pedowood thread

DRUDGE is breaking the pedowood scandal with the help of Frodo.

I've been tormented by the FBI since I was 14

The CIA can protect people but it costs a lot of money

There is two sides of the shadow gov

Pedowood is with the FBI faggot side and they are grtting BTFO

All Feddies need to read this and ask themself if they think they are on the right side. I am guessing the FBI will be disbanded by 2017 or the operatives to be mass executed by their own government

they where probably spooning him.

You're gonna have to say more than that. And I thought the CIA was even more corrupt. But then again I heard there was a "rivalry" between the two.

???

No, hollywood is on the CIA side, they are best chums, and they use actors and studios all the time.

FBI is the loyalists, and they are investigating and going after the corrupt CIA shit going on in the US.

This could be a good reason to get people to boycott some mass media, which would reduce their exposure to bluepill propaganda and would help us redpill them. Also, that faggot cuck fetishist Jonathan Butler needs to be targeted again

How come all these rich fucks are pedos? They can fuck anyone they want and they choose skinny boys?

>They can fuck anyone they want and they choose skinny boys?

Thats exactly why they do it.
its the forbidden fruit they cant have.

fug

ARE YOU TELLING ME THESE NIGGERS RAPED FRODO

IM READY FOR AN ISLAMIC JIHAD SENPAI

his little face compared to his large head and vestigial ears disgust me.

kek

You ever read "The Most Dangerous Game" (a short story)?

better if more people talk about it. no one wanted to listen to Corey Feldman.

Brock Pierce (Mighty Ducks) was another one seduced by the jewish pedo gang. Only he liked it and perpetuates it.

Also, how does pol explain the grand Jewish conspiracy if people like corey Feldman, a Jew, got molested by elites as a child. Corey also said one of his friends, also a Jew, commited suicide due to the depression from being molested.

No, the character Frodo was just a butt puppet.

Its about power. Come on kraut. You should know how juden are. The Jews are Luciferians. Christ was actually against the God of Israel but they jewed up Christianity and infiltrated the catholic church. They're a big pedophile cult of Satan worshippers. The god of Israel is the morning star. Its literally Lucifer. Jews are satanic.

But we live in the big swirling matrix of lies where Spielberg's mutilated cock is shoved down our goy throat.

That quote was actually Corey Feldman about the rapists I'm calmed down now

Corey Feldman's character in The Goonies was called "Mouth"

Well I'd expect Elijah to end up dead soon.

holy shit you guys this is actually big news

there's never been a big name actor to come out in such a manner and make this kind of statement

even Hugh Jackman loves his fucking boy toys. pic related him and the pedo director Brian Singer on a private jet filled with boy toys.

Underrated post

>How come the Hollywood has never been investigated by the FBI?
Because it's run by Jews, and investigating them would be antisemitic.

I did not. But I will now. Thank you my friend.

They werent real jews.
They didnt believe in allah mcchrist. so they got the dick from the zog cabal

God that's fucking weird

>boy toys
>25-35 year old grown ass men

The Jews were busy conducting several ethical business deals and drafting and signing a lot of paperwork to make sure everything was legally in order while he was pretended to sleep.

lol

Explains hugh's beard mrs.

As if the semen demons won't do it to their own... that's more evidence Ahmed.

how is this evidence of pedophilia? they all look like adults

>share the load

Frodo wasn't raped. OP is just too stupid to quote an article correctly.

The claim came from Corey Feldman.
>The claims that powerful figures in Hollywood have been sheltering child abusers for years have been impossible to ignore recently, especially when former child actor Corey Feldman decided to tell his story.
>In 2011, the Stand By Me actor alleged that he was "surrounded" by molesters by the time he was 14-years-old.
>"The No 1 problem in Hollywood was and is — and always will be — paedophilia. When I was 14 and 15, things were happening to me. These older men were leching around like vultures. It was basically me lying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business," he said.

No, but I'm sure Cruz has.

did anyone see this smug faggot on the daily show the other night?

But Feldman was raised Jewish and believes in God. His parents pimped him out and fucked him over when he stopped being a slave for his parents financial benefit. Really sad t.b.h

I can't watch any Aasif interviews because he pisses me off so much. He's such a douche

He's hanging out with Brian Singer. They're obviously getting into some homo shit. Hugh Jackman's eyes practically glimmer to boot. If you see pics/videos of him now he looks like he got HIV or some shit, dude looks sickly.

It's more of a glimpse at what kind of life he actually lives as opposed to what most people think - him just being a normal guy. Who knows what kind of parties he goes to.

>watching the Daily Show

dun goof'd.

>boytoys
Aren't they just actors in the xmen movie that Bryan Singer is directing?
I know the guy in the front plays the blue monster.
Have I been baited?

Im just shitposting.

>sweden unable to read between the lines

>elijah wood
>holly wood

this must be some sort of diversionary tactic to obfuscate the real truth of what's going on, it must be absolutely horrifying

Right so, I'm all for calling out pedophiles, but we're gonna need more tangible evidence other than "Just look at his eyes."

you guys are right these government agencies are legitimate gangs who fight over whos king of the hill ( turf war) while the rich goldensteins count their shekels behind the scenes

thread is about hollywood pedos not hollywood fruitcakes in general. again, everyone in the photo looks 18+

What about The Good Son? Or North? I bet Rob Reiner touched him funny.

first time i've ever watched any of his pieces. i really liked how they found the most attractive "refugee" family to act as window dressing.

some of their pieces are ok. its at least tolerable compared to the nightly show. and even on thursday TNS wasnt too bad cause they talked about weed the whole time.

It's a fair test though. Just look at Savile's eyes

I said he likes boy toys. I didn't say he was a pedo. But this is a pedowood thread and all kinds of shit goes on in Hollywood. so who knows. I personally wouldn't associate myself with a known pedo like Brian Singer. No one forces him to fly on a private jet and hang out with the guy. Just saying it's kinda suspicious