A girl has opened up to me and told me that she has been raped by someone that I know...

A girl has opened up to me and told me that she has been raped by someone that I know. She fell pregnant and got an abortion. She was raped months ago and there is no evidence left so police won't be able to prosecute. Advice?

Rape her.

/thread
use all the holes

Dump the baby murderer.

Moral support, unless she knows who did it. Then, moral support and tips to the police hopefully leading to conviction.

This

She clearly will not report you

Seconding the Rape her, obviously she isn't a tattle-tale.

Depends on how you feel about the girl I recommend murder if you have feelings, dump the guy drive buy with a gun from a garage sale unless you don’t care and just want to patrol the thot

She wasn't raped, she just had a hookup with someone that she now regrets.

Just let it go to be honest

How do you imagine being raped and not knowing who did it?

Honestly Sup Forumsro there's not much you can do. No idea if this is true, but I'll treat it like it is. I've had this happen to me, and me and my brother beat the shit out of the dude. But not everyone can do that, and it is kinda risky. Believe it or not, many rapes go unreported simply because the victim waited too long.

well you didn't get caught the first time, dress up like another person and go again.

She told me that he knocked her out with a punch, zip tied her to a bed, kept hitting her and then raped her. Doesn't really sound like a hookup.

Damn, I would definitely condone and advise violence in this case.

I've thought about beating him up, could end up being pretty bad for me if it goes wrong.

did she go to the hospital. because any head injury with enough force to knock some one out for a while will cause brain damage.

unless she's started drooling recently, then she's playing you.

well if this is actually true and if it were me...
it would depend on what my relationship with the woman was, if i loved her and knew she wasnt lying, well lets just say it would be very bad for the rapist.
if she is just a girl i knew and thats about it, my question would be how do you know shes not lying, women lie to get revenge or for just about anything they want... so be sure its the truth before you do anything. [This could be a good way to get into good graces if your interested in her.]

This sounds fake as fuck. If it happened and she didnt go to the police she is fucking stupid. The alleged rapist has wronged her (either real or perceived) in some other way and is using you to exact revenge. Get as far away from this bitch as you can.

It would be hard for it to go bad if you had a bro help you. Just bring along a weapon in case he pulls out some heat. You don't have to say a word, but I personally did. All I did was whisper in his ear some things that would happen if I ever heard anything resembling a repeat.

That's because she's lying.

Look up the stats dude. A lot of rapes go unreported.

She's a girl i know from work, not interested in her sexually. There's no way for me to know if she is lying or not

He concealed his identity or he was a stranger. (more likely stranger)

wow, you actually fell for that one. hell if you'll believe that I got some ocean side property in Nevada I'm needing to sell cheep.

>i was raped
>please give me sympathy
>teehee

She knows who it is, she dated him for some time. He found out that she was dating someone else, got angry and raped her.

dude she slept with him and then felt bad about it.

if that was the case stupid cunt had it coming.

hunt him down by 'befriending' him lure him to the right 200 people only pile of nowhere and rip him to shred or let her do it up to you user. In the middle of nowhere no one cares if you live or die and there are still plenty of places like that

As long as it's not in Las Vegas, I hear the markets down there. Some real estate investor offed himself. Thanks for making me laugh.

What has she asked of you OP?

hunt him torture him and find out if you're in the 80%, hell if he gives in and you don't believe you're killing a potential rapist then

This. She has the experience.

kill him if the law can't do anything anybody else with hands can

Nothing really. She said that telling me the story made her feel better.

women lie to get what they want, before you do anything figure it out....
There are many ways to go about this you could even befriend the guy in question to find out.
The big question to you is this.
Is it worth your time to get involved, because if this is true what happened and you decide to get involved it could be messy, but this is entirely up to you.

then finish the story mate rapists are the part of humanity that we need to cull same with pedos

Give us some background here OP, how long habe you known this girl? Are you two close at all? Has she ever had or talked about other drama in the past? Why do you think she told you? I mean thats some pretty personal shit to tell just a coworker

fucking white knights

killing a rapist is a righteous cause one lives their victims alive the other erases them necessarily
from the gene pool. But definitely agreed 'befriend' lure him into a false sense of security then end the scum if the facts are there like I've said there are so many rural areas in the world where a dead body is never found until they build a wallmart

white knights don't advocate murder for society mate communists do ;)

you mad that if Stalin had finished writing his list you would've ended up on it, and out of gene pool

Stop caring so much about her if you're not sleeping with her.

My ex girlfriend said she was raped by her last boyfriend years later she said she just wasn't feeling the sex

I have no advice other than bitches be crazy

Doubt.

Look up Historical Sexual Assault. You definitely can prosecute without a DNA kit.

no they advocate it for the misguided idea that the woman will be oh so greatfull that they will pay you back in pussy points.

listen if it was your mother, sister, lover, or dear friend then just dress up and take her for real

This. So totally this.

Op disregard this bitch. She sounds like a juvenile attention seeking whore. She is playing games with you and messing with your mind.

Fuck her out of your life.

Known her for about a year through work, been talking to her for about 2 months. I wouldn't say we are close. Hasn't talked about other drama in the past. I'm honestly not sure why she told me, she has only told 1 other person that she has been raped and i'm the only one that knows about her getting pregnant from it. My only guess is that it helps her deal with what happened by talking to someone.

likely to be thrown out of court though because everyone watches CSI and expects MI DNA ON ERRYTHANG

>samefag

also what is your fixation with commie pinko basterds?

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

It helps her get you to do some dark shit for her
Fast forward 5 months she'll fuck you and hand you knife on some romantic kill him for me shit

My advice...try to use a fresher copy pasta next time, faggot.

the same as yours Sup Forumsro, I clearly just want to sacrifice myself to fem/nazi army

She is lying to get your sympathy. It seems (rape)victimhood is the new fad.
You now have two choices:
>Play along, comfort her, date her, fuck her; but you will be in the same position the guy you're talking about is in if you break up with her.
Or
>Play along, but don't get roped into a relationship.

but first ... make sure this isn't just some rape fantasy of hers. if it is, video tape your sex with her -- make it obvious she's participating willingly.
then, "rape" the living fuck out of her.

Kill him and make it so there is no evidence left so police won't be able to prosecute.

what this user has said is entirely possible, without knowing the girl though, i couldn't say for sure.

rape the rapist

I mean if that's the hill you want to die on then go for it.

nah i was thinking of burying myself somewhere near putin you know somewhere near a real leader

This

I mean honestly give me one reason why investigating potential rapists as a normal person is wrong

Thanks for the replies. I'll just play it out for now. There's no way for me to know if he actually did it, i don't know the girl well enough. I'll be there for emotional support if it's needed but that's about it.

Did she have any noticeable bruises or lesions during that time? At this point she could be telling you anything so unless you remember her having bruises from getting punched in the face I have a hard time believing her.

worst comes to worst you're removing potential scum from the gene pool that might attack your daughter especially if it's localised and covered up, I mean you probably think I'm some lib/tard that believe in immigrants flooding through borders, nah i believe you check em and then the ones with rapey pasts and what not you execute or send to jail no point even sending them back execute on the spot

>Knocked out
>Zip Tied
>Physically beaten
>Got raped
>Didn't go to the hospital
>Didn't go to the authorities
>Found out she was pregnant and aborted it

This sounds so fake, she's an attention whore. If she'll tell her friends about the rape but not the police, she's a liar and attention whore.

it's not wrong.
Is it worth your time?
if the answer is yes then by all means go ahead, just know it could be more than you bargain for.

or some one mentally weak that was broken on the spot and didn't even realise she was raped until it was too late

>no evidence
Abortion clinics keep records for exactly this type of sitution dumbass

tell her to be more responsible in the future?

Kill the rapist.

>getting an abortion
Time to dump her OP

I am afraid that the type of people you are talking about only exist in shitty anime

I wasn't talking to her during that time.

I have no knowledge in the area. Might talk to her about it.

but what happens if we and the police leave it they procreate and potential create more in families willing to cover up the problem because 'their daddy made them that way, by doing it first ya'll." remove the dad or mum remove the problem

You said you know the person who did this to her right? Why dont you just beat the shit out of him?

N O T Y O U R P R O B L E M B R O.

But you would have seen her at work, no? Did she perhaps wear extra makeup or something during that time?

or real life you just don't see them hanging out at your local shopping centre all the time or notice them

What if she's lying? What if i get caught?

I cannot recall, she didn't give me specific dates either for when it happened.

>most rapes go unreported because sluts actually wanted to fuck with the nigger but changed their mind once Jamal came, so they tell themselves they were raped (because they hanged their mind 6 secs prior orgasm) and that way they feel less like trash

Fixed it for you bro

hire someone to work him over if you don't want to get your hands dirty or are unable to give him a beating.
Once again don't do this unless you are sure.

lol so she got beaten the fuck up, brain trauma, face fucked up (repeated punches) but no one noticed? No family, friends? Neighbours nobody? And she didn't go to hospital? She just laughed it off?
lol you got played white knight, most likely the dude fucked her and didn't call her back, now she regrets agreeing to anal so she is using you, jeez what a fucking beta

what he said is very true.

Yes there are false accusations too but you bitter virgins seriously underestimate the amount of sadistic rapey guys out there.

Using me for what exactly

>Oh man, I got punched, tied up, and someone stuck their penis inside me, what a travesty
>Oh man, I'm pregnant, better abort the baby
>8 months later
>Oh man, I was raped!

Look at this dumbass, you probably think she opened up with you because she is broken and you are the prince that will fix her and only you can put up with her mental problems lol how many wifu pillows do you own neckbeard?

That wasn't OP

Yeah and they report it or go to hospital... they don't get a top secret abortionand then open up about it 1 year later to some random fag from work

not op... but four... not counting the Sephiroth one

I am not her dumbass how could I know? we are just warning you, have seen this shit plenty of times... but you obviously on a crusade to defend her honour from future rapist so you will stick to her side and tell her you will never Do her harm in 3 weeks

"""""rape"""""

Tell her to fuck off.

Well then the only thing I can think of is getting the name of the clinic she went to and ask if she was there. They keep records of all abortions performed just for scenarios like this.

So just cut her off?

Wouldn't that be private information that wouldn't be given to a random?