Can male to female transsexuals become pregnant?

can male to female transsexuals become pregnant?
what if you freeze your sperm as male, transition to female and then fertilize yourself with your own sperm?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/02/26/468283774/cleveland-clinic-performs-first-successful-uterus-transplant-in-the-u-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck do you think?

no u turboautist
cutting off your dick and rearranging the shape of the flesh doesn't make there be a working uterus/whatever else

This has to be bait, no one is that fucking stupid.

When a man sits down on a chainsaw, can get get pregnant afterwards? Yes, thats pretty much what it is. Guess for yourself.

nope, they are just mutilated men...

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8

k ty

i want you to stab yourself and then rub some sperm in the wound. did you get pregnant?

same shit

Can confirm you can.

with murrican education it's possible to lack this amount of knowledge in biology because god created the universe 8000 years ago...

OP here. different question tho.

what if technology is advanced enough to create female systems in your body and then you fertilize yourself?

To all those super smug and smart anons in this thred:

What if i am a man, cut my dick off, and get all the female stuff implanted. Can i then have a child with myself?

it would be either a clone or an abort...

No you have no womb where are you going to keep the fetus in a shoe box?

Don't talk to me or my clone ever again.

Buying into the media this much
Kek they aren't real women they're just not retarded enough to be ostracised from society.
they're men or women with issues and have forgone surergy to cut and add things to their genitals so they feel more normal in their body which is an oxymoron if you ask anyone without this mental condition.

You don't have to worry about getting the 'female' ones pregnant if you know what I mean if you can't beat them fuck them.

If you had any female parts grown for you, they'd most likely be from a donor. So that would make the donor the other parent. Not sure how even with the most advanced genetic engineering you could retrieve the dna chains from an XY combo to produce XX specific organics.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I doubt. Simply putting in organs you did nor have before doesnt mean you can use them. Could you smell way better when getting a dogs nose transplanted? No, your brain wouldnt be able to use this nose, missing nerves, specific brain capacity processing the different information. Its not like putting in a new heart which your brain already knew how to use.

12 yo detected

yes OP, it is not only possible but quite easy. You should transition to female sooner than later. Don't forget to freeze your sperm... Follow your dreams!

Feasible. Men are chromosomally xy, women are xx so it's feasible that you could create female cells from male cells then grow them into organs and implant.

Surprisingly you can also theoretically create female sperm

Even if you had a functioning uterus created from your dna (which had to be altered because your biological sex is encoded into your dna) put in your body there is still a high chance for your body to reject it. Then the ammount of antibiotics and anti rejection meds will cause a lot of pregnancy issues. Then you have to consider how the fuck can your brain process all the new nonvoluntary functions needed for pregnancy it's not equipped for you fucking idiot. For a trans person, taking care of a vag is a lifelong process, and I'm not talking about simple hygiene.

r u retarded?
no one can change sex, all this bullshitt is a lie
all this gender issues take place only in brain, no operation can change it
man with no penis is cripple, woman with no vagina is cripple
/thread

Mtf people are not biologically female

OP confirmed mentally ill

Possibly. Although it's pretty strenuous.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/02/26/468283774/cleveland-clinic-performs-first-successful-uterus-transplant-in-the-u-s
Uterus transplants are advancing. I wouldn't be shocked if trannies start saving not only for the pills, drugs, and surgery to get snipped, but also a uterus when they somehow find a mate.

I don't have the impression it is possible as of now. Implanting the uterus of someone else would be very difficult because risk of rejection from your body. But it is not like no one thought about enablung in vitro gestation. So maybe that would be a solution in the future. I heard people talk about transplanting artificial wombs, you might want to look that over the years but I don't really think that's going to be an option anytine soon.

Childbirth would probably be pretty dangerous for someone with male hips

Kill it with fire

>point refuted

why do i have to share the earth with such fucktards

dude it's only 2017
How would god create the earth 8000 years ago if it's only 2017

I came here for that elephant dick.

I concur this question is pretty stupid.

But I'd like to ask something that might be less stupid but related. Could a female to male trans person receive a functional penis? Like, I don't mean fertile. I mean functional. One that ejaculates. My boyfriend is FtM so asking for personal reasons

Yeah, but what the fuck happens when it's finally done. With or without the host mother(?) dying?

QUICK, POST MORE ANIMALS

murrican doesn't have anything to do with it, I could be born from a fucking man and know this isn't possible

are you fucking retarded
you're just proving his point

have you ever heard of AD or BC

If you could theoretically impregnate yourself like this I imagine it would end up coming out as a nasty mess of chromosomes. It would be like incest but times 50 because all of the genes would be duplicate.

Where's the foetus going to gestate? In a box?

Could you try to not drag innocent children into your degenerate fetishism?
Just do your stuff and die, to end your line of freaks.

you took the bait like you take cock

I also want to know this
... for science

Hi, I'm X. Did ya miss me ?

I have a question about that picture. Would it indicate that woman is into beastiality or just took the photo as a joke?

intersex people theoretically can if both gonads and uterus is developed enough - but it's hella rare

>nope, point proven

still female, hairy as fuck though.

That's how I got a kid in high school don't do it.
Also makes mustard gas