Hey Sup Forums how do you recover from mental exhaustion...

Hey Sup Forums how do you recover from mental exhaustion? I just listened to a 3h podcast featuring heavy subjects and now I'm all drained out. What's the best way to get back in the boat so that when occurs, it won't affect your whole day?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jim-goad/ep11
youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM
mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/campingRainNoiseGenerator.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jerk off

To the podcast content

What was the podcast? I'm curious now.

Crystal meth

Bump

Drink semen. One of its components is a relief tiresome and stress.

I fucking hate you guys

This.

Have a bath
Sit somewhere quiet and draw
Go for a walk

Eat a snack and get your energy back up. Hydrate too.

Mental exhaustion is different to physical exhaustion, although I agree with hydration.

My last job had me so stressed out i'd go home and sit in silence for hours just to cope.

>Not OP

I have similar issues and would like to know as well - it's usually deep into the night after some high from doing nerdy writing stuffs, though. It's really hard to calm down after the adrenaline rush has gone away.

this

>some high from doing nerdy writing stuffs
translation: shitposting on Sup Forums

Worse, either prepping or doing D&D.

i can respect that

Okay first of all I'd like to rely on something more socially convenient than having to attend the good ol meatbeater ritual. Secondly I'm on nofap, so no deal.

I'd like to rule out coffee and red bull as well, I'm sure there are healthier ways to adress the problem.

But those are cherries...

Coffee always helps me bud

meditation is what you're looking for i believe

Well, coffee is out, woops..
Errr, try.. Eating would also do the trick I think.

Water eh? Maybe you're right. I'm terrible with drinking for the sake of hydration.

you're joking...right?

And you're a master troller

Try watching some good comedy stand-up.
Laughing relaxes.

Not trying to be rude, just wanted to share this pic.

But yeah, seriously - After a whole night of grown-up make-pretends, my mind gets really tired, like... Twitchy. if I overdo it, I get varying degree of migraine. I noticed that a part of it is usually me not eating anything for the entire night, but beside for that, there's an abysmal lull, as if I am drained of emotions. It's like coming down from a rush of dopamine.

When I described it to a friend, one comment that it's like I am coming down from a drug, and then he joked about that he want whatever I was smoking.

you're stupid...right?

Also watch Bill Burr, or listen to his podcast that might help.

>Sup Forums
>not trying to be rude
>just wanted to share a joke
Bro what plain of existence do you live on.

open your eyes, you idiot

*you're

That's a roast!

Why do you ask a retard such difficult questions ?

maybe...he's joking...right?

oh wow, I guess next you're going to be "just trolling" to cover for your stupidity?

This could work wonders for me! I'm trying to find more structure in life in general and I like to kill an hour to Louis CK every now and then. If I'm feeling mentally exhausted in my spare time I could just sit back with a snack and drink and reward myself with some stand up, given that my exhaustion hopefully will be rooted in some dignified brain activity training. Thx :->

Get out more mate, it's worth it in the long run

Okay look here nigger, firstly your grammar is all wrong, I only asked one question.
Secondly, You've fallen into the same trap of asking a retard a difficult question.
And thirdly, you did even check my quads.
Fuck you.

ITT: idiots who can't distinguish tomatoes and cherries, and who don't know the correct use of "your" and "you're", but believe they do.

oh my, so much stupidity, but then again, this is Sup Forums

I already do that and I'll vouch for your suggestion if anyone else might be interested.

no problem. you'll soon find out that good stand-up is unfortunately rare.

back to kindergarden ... learn to count

The first set of trips
fug

this

so, first you listen to something heavy and now you want to forget about it? wasting time much?
deal with it. understand, accept, become aware. don't try to push it away again.

this

I can imagine getting picky in the long run. I started out with Carlin so I've always had a steady base but at the same time I really enjoy the more casual comedians as well. Maybe that will change but I'd rather just continue to laugh a lot.

>747474747
new king of b

What was the podcast?

JRE. Joe Rogan Experience

>747474747
>747474747
>747474747
praise the new king of b

you stupid idiot are doing it wrong ...

>What was the podcast? I'm curious now.
>What was the podcast?

sorry bros i napping my eyes for a few seconds and forgot to reply
anyways i was listening to Goad's new epic show this # soundcloud.com/jim-goad/ep11
very solid!

Fixed for you

Hey user! I never said I wanted to forget about it, on the contrary I'd like to recover as swiftly as possible as to not waste my time and proceed in expanding my knowledge of the universe. It's what keeps me going, but with us being biological creatures certain needs will have to be attended to for us to be able to do so. This thread is about finding efficient ways in dealing with said needs.

the amount of stupid in this thread

is too damn high

fuck
don't drink and post, kids

how fucking slow is Sup Forums right now?

your "needs" are just you distracting yourself from processing it.
if you were serious, you wouldn't go to Sup Forums after, you would switch of all distractions and tink about it. your body will do fine, you are just stalling ...

My face when I post actual advice and it's ignored, and instead, a flame war erupts

>actual advice
looks like a lot of rubbish to me :D

Spam thread 8/10 for sneaking it in by acting like a weak pussy

I wasn't gonna tell because this is Sup Forums and everyone is gonna bash you for everything, but you got me fam. It was the Jordan Peterson episode.
I encourage anyone capable of listening for long periods of time to do so. This guy is truly insightful and will explain for everyone to understand, but you will have to pay attention nonetheless because he's a verbal genius and you'll lose him if you're distracted.

wot does that even mean you nigger faggot

Fuck you

See here
>Holy fuck your digits

Please explain why the genius telling me this is doing it on Sup Forums?

Sleep or microdose lsd.

because I'm here for fun, not for "finding efficient ways in dealing with said needs".
I got nothing better to do, so I do as I please.

fuck you

cont.

when I feel like bathing in the sewer I come to Sup Forums

when I feel the need to energize, I'ld never come here

get it?

I wouldn't know, I have insomnia, but I hear sleep helps.

I appreciate it, walking could probably do the trick.

Kek! I wish I could do that. Psychedelics make me obsessive about how nothing really matters, which isn't a very good initial thought to carry with you. Especially if you want to make real progress in life, no matter how you may define progress.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PODCAST WAS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GIVE ME THE LINK

if that's the kind of advice you were looking for, intellectual growth is way off for you

great bait, ain't it?

was already posted >soundcloud.com/jim-goad/ep11

I'd say you're trapped in the sewers with so many others both here and in everyday life. It takes me very little time and effort to post a thread on Sup Forums while keeping a hostile attitude to people eats you up from the inside. I wish you luck in realizing and dealing with it.

I usually eat some pussy to wake me back up

OP here! Look for Pippi Longstockings

Yeah but your mother isn't always around boiiiii

I would also like to know. I'm taki g a bath right now

if you can't stand hostile attitude, what are you listening to jim goad then?

because i am a huge fan of Andrew Anglin and Weev

I think you're right, I'll have to look into it.

Not a single check? The world is out of order

potato?

wow I can't believe all the hate your getting op. What a bunch of disconnected losers making fun of a guy when they are down on they luck.

op do me a favor and ignore all these idiots and don't accept any adds because it most likely won't end well. They are just sad maggot dicked autists that don't know how to even start up a convo with a person let alone a girl (a smexy one tho lol xD)

here add my skype (hitman90001) we can talk about life, games whatever you want and hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on if you feel like it. I been there and it gets better.

oh also idk if you play overwatch but I have an extra copy of origins and I can always use more people to play with lol, don't worry it's not a hard game I can help you out im a pretty high rank (gold sr)

anyways add me on skype (hitman90001) pls thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

pay attention

Euuccckk

maybe listen to asmr or mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/campingRainNoiseGenerator.php

Not OP but i love you for this.

>mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/campingRainNoiseGenerator.php
that is orgasmic